• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -Stop looking, you found me-

Hopele33

Chameleon, skinwalker, shapeshifter or just Hope
You know that RP you really wanted to do but couldn't find someone to do it with? Or that one where you had all the ideas but couldn't put it into words? I am here to help and serve you. Take that as you wish but if you are in need of a partner don't be hesitent to message me.

Good evening, if you are not swamped with partners i was hoping maybe we could rp. Are you into fandoms such as High School of the Dead, Hellsing, ghoat in the shell or Legend of Kora?

Hiya, I don't know if you do it, but if you do and are interested, I'd love to do a Batman fandom rp, I was thinking a female oc x Joker or oc x scarecrow/Jonathan Crane, with you playing the male character if you're interested

Hiya, I don't know if you do it, but if you do and are interested, I'd love to do a Batman fandom rp, I was thinking a female oc x Joker or oc x scarecrow/Jonathan Crane, with you playing the male character if you're interested
Sounds fun, if you have the prompts ready then we can begin there

Good evening, if you are not swamped with partners i was hoping maybe we could rp. Are you into fandoms such as High School of the Dead, Hellsing, ghoat in the shell or Legend of Kora?
Sure, again if you have anything ready just message me and we can start there.

Would you like to do a MXM role-play with me? If you know of these anime,
-Black Butler
-My Hero Academia
or these fandoms,
-CreepyPasta
-Septiplier,
Tell me please! I've been looking for a good role-play...but if you don't know them we can do something regular. ^^

Hey, I have a mxf modern romantic roleplay that has spots for tension. Does this sound interesting to you?

Hey If you are still up to take on another partner I'd be more then happy to throw some role ideas your way could you pm me

Would you like to do a MXM role-play with me? If you know of these anime,
-Black Butler
-My Hero Academia
or these fandoms,
-CreepyPasta
-Septiplier,
Tell me please! I've been looking for a good role-play...but if you don't know them we can do something regular. ^^
I do know most of those, would you like to send me the details over at PM?

Would you be interested in the Batman pairing of Jason Todd x Dick Grayson
and Pokémon pairing of Team Rocket's James and an aged Ash Ketchum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back