• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stony Roleplay

Dua

Hello everyone!

So, as I am going to mention, I am new here. And glad that I found this place.

I am currently hoping to roleplay some Stony. I think the Superhusbands fandom is one of the best and most heartbreaking. Especially when you through in Civil War. I would LOVE to write a post-Cibil War fic where they have to deal with what has happened and how it's affected them.

To make it even worse, I would love to add in Spideypool and Peter Parker as their kid and how he deals with how th War tore up their family.

This is definitely gonna be angst filled but I loveee that stuff with this universe. So, let me know if anyone would like to rp this!

Also, I am open to any other ideas as well. Im totally down to discuss and figure out a fic together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

I know that this was a while ago and all, but I'm bored and looking to rp some stony or oc, and I'm especially interested in a post-civil war rp complete with a super husbands custody debate. Get back to me maybe?

Hale said:
Hey!
I know that this was a while ago and all, but I'm bored and looking to rp some stony or oc, and I'm especially interested in a post-civil war rp complete with a super husbands custody debate. Get back to me maybe?
Hey there! I'd rp with you but usually i do mxf Tony xOC. Would that be ok?

Yeah I'd be okay with that. Would I be playing as tony or the oc? Also, I just made this account so I'm unsure about the whole pm and stuff. Do you have a kik?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back