• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stony and Hulkeye

Tony pouted despite knowing what Steve was going to say already.

"Like John or Jasper?" Clint wondered aloud, feeling the baby squirm around inside of him and he stroked his stomach in soothing circles in effort to calm her. "Do you have why ideas for girl names if it isn't a boy?"

Steve nodded. "Maybe Jessalyn or something like that? I like names with a lot of letters. Mine is so short and plain, I don't want our kid's to be." he explained to his friend. He moved closer to Tony when the food was brought out so they could share comfortably.

Tony leaned over to kiss his mate's cheek as he scooted closer. "I don't think your name is short and plain, babe." He said sweetly, slinging an arm over the back of his chair.

When their food was brought out Clint munched on a fry and hummed to himself. "I like that name, but h have a strange feeling you're gonna have a boy."

"Thanks, Tony." Steve said, kissing the man back. He sighed and began eating. "I think we're gonna have a boy too. Just like I think you two are going to have a girl." The blonde drank some of his drink.

"Well, no matter what gender, it's definitely going to be an alpha. I mean, there are some large anf strong omegas, but I don't think our baby is one of them." Bruce added, cutting his meat.

"If she isn't an alpha, I don't know what's going on in there." Clint laughed as he began to go at his dinner, slicing a piece off and offering it to his mate. "Want to taste mine?"

"You know, if we do have a boy, I can just foresee him being a momma's boy. Always under your wing." Tony teased his mate, waving his fork at the other male.

"No, thank you, baby. You eat. You need enough for two people." Bruce wasn't going to take away from his mate and child, even if it was only a little. The man cut his pieces the way Clint liked them so the man could take off of his plate easier.

"And I can see you throwing a fit when he only wants his mama to put him to bed." Steve teased back, offering Tony a piece of crab from his own fork.

"But you'll let me take from your plate? That's not really fair," Clint pressed, stabbing a piece of his steak and waving it in front of Bruce's mouth. "Come on, just one piece. For me?"

Tony ate the piece right off Steve's fork, swallowing before rolling his eyes at the other male. "I have a feeling he's going to try and sleep in our bed instead of his crib."

"Alright. Just one." Bruce agreed, biting and swallowing the meat reluctantly. He wiped his mouth. "That was good too." He knew it would be because it was just the way he liked his steaks.

"That's true. You know you won't be able to do any more late night work when the baby gets here. The house is going to have to be quiet and we're taking turns when he wakes up in the middle of the night." Steve said before going back to eating.

The brunet smiled at his mate, tenderly kissing his lips before going back to his dinner. He heard the couple across from them speaking and interjected quietly to Bruce, "they're right. I hope you're ready to never sleep again when she gets here."

"Of course we'll take turns. We'll be like those couples on tv who whack each other and are like, 'it's your turn'." The alpha grinned, popping a shrimp into his mouth. "Besides we'll be so infatuated with him that I'll forget all about work."

"Yes, I know. Tony and I were planning on working earlier and leaving earlier so we can eat dinner and help put the baby to sleep and things." Bruce pushed some of his meat onto Clint's plate before going back to eating.

"I can just see it now. You completely exhausted and not willing to admit it." Steve was getting a little full. He and Tony had finished about half of the plate.

Clint smiled sweetly at his mate when he pushed some food onto his plate, "well, you know if we want you home, we'll be calling you. And Bruce, are you sure you have enough for yourself? You keep pushing your food over onto my plate, I don't want to take food out of your mouth."

Tony was still going strong but he too was getting full. He looked at Steve and scoffed. "Steve, please. You're the one that'll be too stubborn to admit exhaustion."

"I'm sure, baby. This is a big piece of meat and I can share." It was true, Bruce wouldn't be able to finish the large cut of meat by himself so he didn't worry about not eating enough.

Steve rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. I'll take every chance I get to take a nap and force you to work your butt off." He told his mate. After a few more bites, the man was done and he put his fork down. "I'm done."

Clint ate just about everything on his plate before giving in, taking a long sip of his drink. "Are you guys having dessert?" He questioned, running his fingers along his stomach.

"I'll be happy to." Tony winked at his mate, asking the waiter when he passed by for a box. "I might get something. Steve, you want to share a dessert?"

Steve ignored Tony's wink. "Sure. I could go for something with lots of chocolate. They had cake." Steve looked at the dessert/drink menu that stood in the middle of the table. "Yeah. They have chocolate cake."

Bruce finished most of his olate before pulling Clint closer and kissing his temple. "What do you want, baby?" he asked, placing a hand on his omega's stomach.

Tony nodded his head and had the waiter circle back around. He ordered Steve's cake and then another cocktail for himself - hey, he wasn't driving, was he?

Clint huddled close to his mate, laying his head on his shoulder contently. "A nap," he joked, nuzzling against his mate's chest. "I saw some little caramel pretzel bites in the menu, how about that?"

"Ate you going to have any cake, Tony?" Steve asked. He put his hand on his mate's thigh and rubbed softly. It wasn't anything sexual, the man just wanted a bit of contact with his alpha.

Bruce chuckled and rested his head on top of Clint's. "I could go for a nap too. While Steve and Tony are taking a walk, you can sleep in the car and if you're too tired, I'll carry you upstairs." Because of his genetics, Bruce's arm strength was incredible. Sure, it wouldn't be easy to carry his pregnant omega, but he could manage without shaking.

"Maybe just a bite or two, you know I'm not very big on the sweets." Unless it was a donut. Then he'd be all over it. He placed his hand atop Steve's. "If you don't finish it all we can just take it home."

Clint wrinkled his nose in distaste. "I don't want to sleep in the car while we're on a date. And I'm pretty sure we both know I'm too heavy for you to carry without pulling a muscle, Bruce." He shook his head at his mate, not wanting to be treated like a child.

"I think that's what we'll do. I know I'm not going to finish it all now." Steve said. The desserts and Tony's drink were brought out and set down. The blonde took a few bites and licked his lips. "Just as good as it looks."

"Hush, I want to take care of you. This could be our last romantic night in a while. I want you to be comfortable and to feel like the treasure you are." As the dessert was set down, Bruce took one and ate it. He didn't have too much of a sweet tooth either, but the salt helped to balance the caramel.

When Steve ate as much as he liked, Tony had the rest wrapped up for his mate to take home and enjoy later. He only had a bite or two as promised. When Tony looked over he could see Clint had barely touched his dessert and asked, "are you guys ready for the check?"

"Sleeping in the car isn't romantic," Clint interjected with a roll of his eyes, rubbing his stomach as he began to feel a little nauseous, put-off by the dessert he was served completely. He wasn't sure what it was, but he guessed it was a pregnancy thing. "Yeah, I'm not really hungry anymore."

Bruce sighed at his mate. Clint was a little irritable and it frustrated the alpha, but he kept his cool and tried to keep his mate happy. "After we pay the bill, we can go on our little walk and then head back to the car." Then he remembered that Clint might not want to go on the walk anymore. If his mate was tired, they were going home. "Unless you want to head straight home?"

"Isn't there a bench or something we can sit at while Steve and Tony go for a walk?" Clint asked his mate, quite irritable and uneasy by that point in time likely as a result of pregnancy side effects. Clint didn't want to go home already and ruin their night.

"If you two want to go home, Steve and I can take a taxi." Tony offered as he paid the check.

Bruce listened to both his mate and his friend before leaning down to Clint's ear. "If we go home, we can take a bath together and then cuddle up in bed. The date doesn't have to end just because we're going home." he whispered.

Steve leaned against Tony again. He was excited for their walk even though he was a bit tired from being well fed. "Let's take the path that leads around the duck pond."

Clint sighed softly and nestled his head against his mate's chest. "Okay..." He wasn't going to argue with him anymore, he was just tired. The day has been nice but also a long one.

Tony stood up and extended a hand to his mate so they could go. "Alright, we'll see you two back at the tower, but more likely tomorrow."

"Bye, guys." Bruce said, his arms around his mate. When the other couple walked off, the doctor stood and helped his mate up. "Has she been bothering you at all tonight?" he asked, placing an arm around Clint's waist and a hand on his stomach as they walked to the car.

Steve took Tony's hand and stood. As they began walking, the omega leaned against his mate and looked up at the sky. The sun was in the middle of setting and the colors were beautiful.

The omega leaned close to his mate as they walked outside, giving his shoulders a weak shrug in response. "Not really, but I'm a little nauseous. I think the steak might've had some weird seasoning or something..." He scratched the side of his cheek in thought.

"So why the pond?" Tony hummed in question, keeping his mate close at hand as they started on the pathway, the beautiful sunset casting over them. "You know, this sunset makes me think of the beach. After you two have the kids, maybe we should take a trip down there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back