• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stomach Book

housekat

The flow of time is always cruel
Based off of this song: (It's kind of graphic, so watch at your own risk)

[media]
[/media]

The RP will progress like the story does. First you stumble along a gruesome murder scene. A man lies there, stomach cut open and on the floor is a strange book. You, an avid reader/ just very curious person, somehow find it within reason to pick up the book and read it. Unbeknownst to you, a cat watches from the shadows waiting to gauge your reaction. After finishing it, you become obsessed with finding the next chapter. You have to know what happens next. The cat from before approaches you and informs you how to find the next book. Then is the start of the most thrilling game of hide and seek you will ever be in.

The author and his cat will be played by me. No, they won't die by the end though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

In this RP, some will have to die so others can move on. Thats why I'll be employing a dice system to decide the winners of fights. However, I still haven't come up with all the rules yet.

Also, since this RP mainly centers around fighting, be sure that you are a thorough writer. We need to be able to tell what your character is doing.

If you have any questions or are interested, then post below. I'll be looking forward to the stories you'll find.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back