• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Still Seeking Committed Role play Partner

Audrin Heartly

Hello All, 

I am seeking some 1 x 1 roleplay partners. I am seeking someone experienced and consistently responds. I enjoy a mix of detailed and simple posts. I only play female main characters but am willing to play male side characters. I also only do romance roleplay, however the romance isn't typically the main plot line it is simply added on. I enjoy fantasy and modern.  I do not do fanfiction how ever I am willing to do things inspired by such as, game of thrones, vampire knight, Vikings, Bleach, and Rurouni Kenshin. I would enjoy adult/ mature content but I can live without, but you will need to let me know what you limits are so I don't have to guess. One of my plots is a tiny bit taboo for some folks.  Let me know if you have any questions,I currently have  a few stories in mind. I'm also open to plots you have in mind. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyheyhey! I'd love to rp with you! Feel free to shoot me a pm if you're still searching for a partner ;3

Hi,

I know you said you are looking for experienced writers, but if you were up for a consistent Roleplay with a novice, I would be up for a fantasy style Rp. Out of your list I would do Vikings, bleach, or game of thrones inspired, as well as any original storyline you have. I'm comfortable with adult/mature content.

If your are interested at all, just pm me.

Cheers,

Grim

Hey I'm super interested in doing a game of thrones inspired rp! 

I don't consider myself an expert but I'm always looking to get better.

Pm if you're interested 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back