• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Still persistently looking for an on site Charmed RP (1998- version)

R i v e r

...Fire in my heart, Ice in my veins...
Hey guys (: yes it's me again. I am still looking for a Charmed RP but this time on site only. I tried Discord RPs and its most definitely not for me. We can use Discord to plan, chat, OOC etc... But I will only RP on RPN. I know it cost me a great opportunity to finally roleplay this before but I hope there are still some people left willing to RP this on RPN. I am really a big fan and crave this for a very long time now (:

I can play:
OC ***
Phoebe ***
Piper ***
Paige ***
Prue **
Chris ***
Cole *
Leo ***

Yeah I know the show by heart and while I am in most cases not confident enough to play canon characters I truly watched this so many times I am sure I wouldn't absolutely suck at it hehe.

About the plot, we can go with the events of the show and add our own or come up with a plot, both options are good with me.

I would prefer this to be a three players or more RP but am willing to make it a 1x1 if needed. I can use more than one character and write 2 or 2+ paragraphs depending on what I have to work with.

For more info or questions please contact me or ask here (:

*hoping someone joins*

Last edited:
Hey!

So, I might not be the right fit for this, but I figured I'd give it a shot. xD Considering I haven't seen the show, at least not all the way through. I'd be down to do OC's, if you want to go that route. Also, since you said the 1998 version, does that mean it'd take place in that year, or more modern times?

Hi! So I love Charmed!!! Personally, I’m not super confident in my ability to play canon characters of anything at all so I was curious on if we could possibly do our own AU of it??

I love love looooove Charmed and was hoping to be able to join last time but found out that it wasn't gonna be onsite. I'm very very interested in this. I would love to play one of the Charmed ones but wouldn't say no in being a Whitelighter. Although I'm not confident in playing Canon characters and would rather do OC.

Yaaay you guys made my day better! (: sure we can do OCs! We can start off by them getting their powers, becoming the Charmed ones and then we can use some of the episodes as inspiration or come up with 'our own episodes' of sorts. Basically a few plots of our own (:

I would just ask if I can play the youngest or the middle sister, depending on how old we wish them to be.

Last edited:
Hey!

So, I might not be the right fit for this, but I figured I'd give it a shot. xD Considering I haven't seen the show, at least not all the way through. I'd be down to do OC's, if you want to go that route. Also, since you said the 1998 version, does that mean it'd take place in that year, or more modern times?
I just wrote 1998 because I don't like the remate at all. As for what timeline it would be in, I liked the 1998 setting a lot but if you guys want to go more modern I am willing to go with that too.

I just wrote 1998 because I don't like the remate at all. As for what timeline it would be in, I liked the 1998 setting a lot but if you guys want to go more modern I am willing to go with that too.

Ohhh, I gotcha! I would love a more modern setting personally, but that's just me. I didn't watch any of the remake but I heard it wasn't as good.

Ohhh, I gotcha! I would love a more modern setting personally, but that's just me. I didn't watch any of the remake but I heard it wasn't as good.
It's true. The remake isn't as good but I find it to be not as horrible as I expected. If I'm gonna be part of the trio, I'm fine being any of the sisters. But I'm pretty flexible if needed be.

It's true. The remake isn't as good but I find it to be not as horrible as I expected. If I'm gonna be part of the trio, I'm fine being any of the sisters. But I'm pretty flexible if needed be.

I'll be youngest or middle, whatever R i v e r doesn't wanna be! ^^

R i v e r R i v e r we're gonna be using the same power as the one that the 1998 has right? The eldest gets the telekinesis, the middle has time freeze and the youngest can glimpse the future.

Edit: Gonna get some sleep. Night-night.

Last edited:
I would say yes for the same powers but if the personality can be different then the show that would be great since they are OCs :)

No its never too late to join (:
But I do have to warn you that the sisters are already taken so you would have to take a role of someone in their life, hope that's okay (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back