• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(still) Looking for mxm long term partner/friend

Enyo

Story traveler
Hello!

This is always open, because many people quit right away, if you are like that I'm not your guy. Sorry.

My name is Enyo. Ever since break up I haven't roleplayed at all, but now it's time for that again. I'm very experienced

roleplayer (over 5 years now) and I'm looking creative and friendly partner in crime ;) I'm very artistic so I will do illustrations of our characters! Beware!

I'm currently looking for mxm oc. (I can do fxf also, but not gonna do fxm because reasons) Meaning I want to create everything from the start with you. I'm open to every (and when I say every I mean you can be as twisted as you can) idea you have and I hope we could be friends.

I answer frequently like dozen times a day. And my answers are quite long, so if you are as bored/desperate as me message me here so we can change ideas.

One very important thing to add: no uke/seme settings with me. It's unfair. Just let our characters work their things by themselves.

You have to be over 18!

Ideas

- 1930 year (TAKEN)

- Fantasy world (I really like desert scenario)

- Modern Korea, Japan? (I really would love to roleplay korean because kdramas are the best ;3)

- werewolf x werewolf

- supernatural x supernatural

- step brother x step brother (TAKEN)

- succubus x human/demon (TAKEN)

- demon x human (TAKEN)

- band member x band member

... Okay I could go forever. I'm open to good plots always.

For Fandoms...

I can do some fandoms, but I would totally love to do more like ocs in that world

- Attack on Titan

- Fullmetal Alchemist (TAKEN)

- Dramatical Murder

- Mass Effect (TAKEN)

- Bioshock

- Until Dawn

- Life is Strange

- Heart no kuni no Alice

- Loki x oc/Thor

Thank you for reading! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I'm interested in the band member x band member pairing and if you'd be willing to listen, I have a few ideas that might make it even more interesting so PM and we can talk about it.

Hello, I'm interested in the Fantasy World scenario. I'm also looking for creative and friendly partner and values friendship a lot.

I keep my friends like forever in my heart :)

QueenSorrel said:
Hello, I'm interested in the Fantasy World scenario. I'm also looking for creative and friendly partner and values friendship a lot.
I keep my friends like forever in my heart :)
That is so nice to hear! Message me about your ideas! I'm more than eager to listen :3

I have an idea for a Harry Potterrp-i'd be the OC for it, so I don't mind doubling with someone you'd like me to play as of course.

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I have an idea for a Harry Potterrp-i'd be the OC for it, so I don't mind doubling with someone you'd like me to play as of course.

[/QUOTE]
Message me your idea( * 3*)/ I'm really interested!

Enyo said:
That is so nice to hear! Message me about your ideas! I'm more than eager to listen :3
I'm just new in this site so i'm still at a lost. I play the role of a FAIRY queen in another 3D chat so I will probably be more comfortable doing that role.

Honestly, i'm not that good in RPing chats and that's the reason i joined this site - to learn more :)

However, you can always suggest on what you have in mind ... I'm always open for other ideas.

QueenSorrel said:
I'm just new in this site so i'm still at a lost. I play the role of a FAIRY queen in another 3D chat so I will probably be more comfortable doing that role.
Honestly, i'm not that good in RPing chats and that's the reason i joined this site - to learn more :)

However, you can always suggest on what you have in mind ... I'm always open for other ideas.
So you would be fairy in rp? Make sure to read my terms. I'm new here too so I can't start conversation here yet. I would be more than eager to try original fairy rp where fairies are invicible and mean.

Enyo said:
Hello!
This is always open, because many people quit right away, if you are like that I'm not your guy. Sorry.

My name is Enyo. Ever since break up I haven't roleplayed at all, but now it's time for that again. I'm very experienced

roleplayer (over 5 years now) and I'm looking creative and friendly partner in crime ;) I'm very artistic so I will do illustrations of our characters! Beware!

I'm currently looking for mxm oc. (I can do fxf also, but not gonna do fxm because reasons) Meaning I want to create everything from the start with you. I'm open to every (and when I say every I mean you can be as twisted as you can) idea you have and I hope we could be friends.

I answer frequently like dozen times a day. And my answers are quite long, so if you are as bored/desperate as me message me here so we can change ideas.

One very important thing to add: no uke/seme settings with me. It's unfair. Just let our characters work their things by themselves.

You have to be over 18!

Ideas

- 1930 year (TAKEN)

- Fantasy world (I really like desert scenario)

- Modern Korea, Japan? (I really would love to roleplay korean because kdramas are the best ;3)

- werewolf x werewolf alfa

- supernatural x supernatural

- step brother x step brother (TAKEN)

- succubus x human/demon (TAKEN)

- demon x human

- band member x band member

... Okay I could go forever. I'm open to good plots always.

For Fandoms...

I can do some fandoms, but I would totally love to do more like ocs in that world

- Attack on Titan

- Fullmetal Alchemist

- Dramatical Murder

- Game of Thrones

- Mass Effect

- Bioshock

- Until Dawn

- Life is Strange

Thank you for reading! <3
To be honest, I have only tried a MxM idea once and it didn't went too good as I recall it. Nevertheless, you sounded like such a sweet, adorable, and friendly person that I couldn't resist to pass by to see how is your search going. I apologize in advance if it is improper to post this on the main thread, but I couldn't PM you because I have merely started my account a little while ago. Sorry for the trouble.(':3)

Enyo said:
So you would be fairy in rp? Make sure to read my terms. I'm new here too so I can't start conversation here yet. I would be more than eager to try original fairy rp where fairies are invicible and mean.
- smiles - That's real cool idea .... i think i'm gonna love that :) Just message me how to start ......

[dice]12082[/dice]

I clicked ROLL DICE and put your name on it - LOL, sorry but i don't know what's that for :P

Marshmallow said:
I'd like to try out the stepbrother x stepbrother one.
Sorry hon that is already taken );

CorvidKiss said:
I would love to do a demon x human role play with you. PM me if you'd like.
I would like to, but I can't PM you :''DD Can you start conversation?

QueenSorrel said:
- smiles - That's real cool idea .... i think i'm gonna love that :) Just message me how to start ......
[dice]12082[/dice]

I clicked ROLL DICE and put your name on it - LOL, sorry but i don't know what's that for :P
If >I only knew how to do that :D haha someone help me.

SeemosYantra said:
To be honest, I have only tried a MxM idea once and it didn't went too good as I recall it. Nevertheless, you sounded like such a sweet, adorable, and friendly person that I couldn't resist to pass by to see how is your search going. I apologize in advance if it is improper to post this on the main thread, but I couldn't PM you because I have merely started my account a little while ago. Sorry for the trouble.(':3)
Hi! There are still some ideas open if you want to start one sweetie :3 Just message me your idea.

Enyo said:
Hi! There are still some ideas open if you want to start one sweetie :3 Just message me your idea.
To be sincere, I am very open at the moment. There is this particular character I have been acking to play recently, based on Pathfinder rules but, do not worry, is just a conceptual framework for me, nothing to do with the setting exactly nor it means I only want to hack and slash creatures (nor that you need to know the system at all, is more like a reference to me). You see, I have been a GM for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder for years, and I have always strived to create compelling and deep stories full of memorable characters for my players (seems like the ability to be creative is hideously absent where I live), but they always tore the stories (and, sometimes, the characters as well) apart. They turned stories that were supposed to be about self-discovery, intrigue, inner growth, romance and a dose of action into DOTA Carnages. So, you see, I never had the chance to be a player, nor have anybody do GMing for me (there have been some attempts with friends on-line and 2 IRL, with disastrous outcomes that couldn't even survive 2 sessions). So, you could say I am "burnt": I have been developing extensive worlds and stories for around 10 years... so I want a little break and be the one surprized and awed for a change. Is it that much to ask for?

Normally, I don't do PbP roleplays because I find it (IMHO) silly to post an entire paragraph just to say "I sat in the chair". Heck, I am a writer and I know you can decorate stuff very pretty, but as a TRPG player I also know that such makes the experience appear more like a disturbingly egocentric inner monologue when roleplaying should be about living, experiencing, feeling, "being someone else you aren't right now". Because of this, I normaly steer clear of PbP, but, at the moment, it seems I am forced to do this because my computer is in the verge of death and, if I were to enter an roleplay at Skype, Raidcall, Maptools, or some other IM service, I might end dissapearing in any of the following days until further notice. Knowing full ahead the sittuation of my PC, I have already made a backup of everything I have so I can't save anything new at the moment or it would be lost at any moment (hence why I am giving forums a second chance despite previous dissasters).

In the end, even if we can't manage to get something started and running, you sound like an awesomely sweet and creative person to befriend (the thing that, primarily, drove me towards this thread). So I would be more than happy to become your friend and help you brew things here and there, as I am always developing ideas in an spontaneous way. I could really use the company these days, to be sincere. It has been very lonesome for me as of late... *sigh*

SeemosYantra said:
To be sincere, I am very open at the moment. There is this particular character I have been acking to play recently, based on Pathfinder rules but, do not worry, is just a conceptual framework for me, nothing to do with the setting exactly nor it means I only want to hack and slash creatures (nor that you need to know the system at all, is more like a reference to me). You see, I have been a GM for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder for years, and I have always strived to create compelling and deep stories full of memorable characters for my players (seems like the ability to be creative is hideously absent where I live), but they always tore the stories (and, sometimes, the characters as well) apart. They turned stories that were supposed to be about self-discovery, intrigue, inner growth, romance and a dose of action into DOTA Carnages. So, you see, I never had the chance to be a player, nor have anybody do GMing for me (there have been some attempts with friends on-line and 2 IRL, with disastrous outcomes that couldn't even survive 2 sessions). So, you could say I am "burnt": I have been developing extensive worlds and stories for around 10 years... so I want a little break and be the one surprized and awed for a change. Is it that much to ask for?
Normally, I don't do PbP roleplays because I find it (IMHO) silly to post an entire paragraph just to say "I sat in the chair". Heck, I am a writer and I know you can decorate stuff very pretty, but as a TRPG player I also know that such makes the experience appear more like a disturbingly egocentric inner monologue when roleplaying should be about living, experiencing, feeling, "being someone else you aren't right now". Because of this, I normaly steer clear of PbP, but, at the moment, it seems I am forced to do this because my computer is in the verge of death and, if I were to enter an roleplay at Skype, Raidcall, Maptools, or some other IM service, I might end dissapearing in any of the following days until further notice. Knowing full ahead the sittuation of my PC, I have already made a backup of everything I have so I can't save anything new at the moment or it would be lost at any moment (hence why I am giving forums a second chance despite previous dissasters).

In the end, even if we can't manage to get something started and running, you sound like an awesomely sweet and creative person to befriend (the thing that, primarily, drove me towards this thread). So I would be more than happy to become your friend and help you brew things here and there, as I am always developing ideas in an spontaneous way. I could really use the company these days, to be sincere. It has been very lonesome for me as of late... *sigh*
That was a long reply haha. We can be friends if you want. There has been lots of people starting a rp and ending it with only one answer later. So message me if you can. I'm always open to getting to know someone. :3

Enyo said:
That was a long reply haha. We can be friends if you want. There has been lots of people starting a rp and ending it with only one answer later. So message me if you can. I'm always open to getting to know someone. :3
I would love to, but I am still in the 24 hours mode and I have not yet the 10 required posts to activate all the functions of the site, as it seems. You can find me in Skype, though (under the same name as here), but that's up to you, of course.

I'd love to do the bioshock one :)

MXM of course either before or after the fall of Rapture or in Columbia :) I've done only afew Bioshock rps and most were set in Rapture so if you'd want to do Columbia that'd be great....if not I can still rp if its in Rapture ^^

I would love to roleplay the Modern Korea plot :) ) PM me if you can because I'm still in the 24 hours mode

Becky said:
I'd love to do the bioshock one :)

MXM of course either before or after the fall of Rapture or in Columbia :) I've done only afew Bioshock rps and most were set in Rapture so if you'd want to do Columbia that'd be great....if not I can still rp if its in Rapture ^^
OMG YES!! I was thinking we should start with Columbia and when our characters are in love etc then booom bad rapture. I'm still unable to message you but yes! I'm interested!

Maro12 said:
I would love to roleplay the Modern Korea plot :) ) PM me if you can because I'm still in the 24 hours mode
Me too ::'''DDD but yeah! maybe we can sort this out some way haha.

bannalemon said:
Wouldn't mind doing an Until Dawn OC rp with you or band member x band member.
Until dawn OC thank you! <3 Sounds perfect! Message me your idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back