• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Still Looking - 18/12] Shake Your Chains [Always Open. Just Started]

You know, I'm thinking about maybe making a Prince of Tylwyth who's father was the previous prince who married a Summer woman. His goal is now to form a defensive alliance with as many nations in the Midlands so they can prevent another catastrophic event from happening again like the Summer-Winter war. He's also seeking to get the Lords of Dragon's Rock on his side as well
Sounds perfect - my only 'note' would be that 'prince' in this context would be a very small affair, i.e. less of a prince of a kingdom more of a clan. Most of the larger groups of autumn were wiped out during the war, especially those that might threaten to contest with Summer/Winter. However, they can totally still be a prince within their own people! I'm glad we've got some more people looking for making alliances :)

also thanks elextrified elextrified for tagging me, things have been bussyyyy :P

A Awakening AKIRA

Hi. Are you still looking for someone to play a dragon rider? I have a character concept for one half-demon/human dragon rider from a nearly-extinct autumn tribe; her goal is to survive and preserve her people's tradition and faith. I'll write up the details for what her people's faith is like, should I pm you to discuss it or should I write them down on the character sheet and see if it's okay?

A Awakening AKIRA

Hi. Are you still looking for someone to play a dragon rider? I have a character concept for one half-demon/human dragon rider from a nearly-extinct autumn tribe; her goal is to survive and preserve her people's tradition and faith. I'll write up the details for what her people's faith is like, should I pm you to discuss it or should I write them down on the character sheet and see if it's okay?

they're a little busy right now, but if you go ahead and write out a sheet in the meantime that would be great o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back