• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Still Looking - 18/12] Shake Your Chains [Always Open. Just Started]

Noooo. I'm already a mess of a human being. I don't need to be an even greater mess!

ahaha I love being irresponsible but this looks damn good <3:bishiesparklesl: I've got a looot of revision to be doing this Christmas but I've also got a half-finished pirate bby for Summer who I might tentatively drop in, if that's ok?

ahaha I love being irresponsible but this looks damn good <3:bishiesparklesl: I've got a looot of revision to be doing this Christmas but I've also got a half-finished pirate bby for Summer who I might tentatively drop in, if that's ok?

This sounds like the perfect vehicle with which to procrastinate from revision! As someone also supposed to be doing coursework this holiday, we shall cry and ignore our duties together. I cannot WAIT to meet the pirate yessss I have been longing for one in this RP!

This sounds like the perfect vehicle with which to procrastinate from revision! As someone also supposed to be doing coursework this holiday, we shall cry and ignore our duties together. I cannot WAIT to meet the pirate yessss I have been longing for one in this RP!
HELLO! im really intrested, but i was wondering, what happened to Autumn and is there still and Autumn nobility if only in name? could i play a rising Autumn Faction or one struggling to keep its culture, id really love to invest into this rp

A Awakening AKIRA
1) What role(s) most appeal to you?
-i would like to make my own if possible, and i could play multiple roles. for roles that intrest me are, the summer harem, and summer council or the spring governing tribe.

2) Which routes are you most interested in taking (e.g. political, exploratory, troublemaker, pacifist, etc)
id like political

3) What would you like to see in the pre-determined world-building?
-idk yet
4) Do you have any other concerns or questions?
-what is this cultural appropriation? do u mean not to be so blatant about your inspirations from existing culture, or do u mean not to use anything from irl? because i have a magic system that surrounds the bengali language

HELLO! im really intrested, but i was wondering, what happened to Autumn and is there still and Autumn nobility if only in name? could i play a rising Autumn Faction or one struggling to keep its culture, id really love to invest into this rp
I see that star guardian Soraka. Mwahah

A Awakening AKIRA
1) What role(s) most appeal to you?
-i would like to make my own if possible, and i could play multiple roles. for roles that intrest me are, the summer harem, and summer council or the spring governing tribe.

2) Which routes are you most interested in taking (e.g. political, exploratory, troublemaker, pacifist, etc)
id like political

3) What would you like to see in the pre-determined world-building?
-idk yet
-what is this cultural appropriation? do u mean not to be so blatant about your inspirations from existing culture, or do u mean not to use anything from irl? because i have a magic system that surrounds the bengali language
i am autumn, yes hello

hey there! autumn was never really a court, just a bunch of tribes. now they're mostly.. uh, dead. you can read more about that in the lore. but yes, definitely feel free to make some people living out in autumn!

EDIT
A Awakening AKIRA

feel free to come up with something similar, but try not to "steal," major aspects, i guess if that makes sense? when you've created it run it by A Awakening AKIRA first, and they can tell you specifically what's okay or not.

Last edited:
You know, I'm thinking about maybe making a Prince of Tylwyth who's father was the previous prince who married a Summer woman. His goal is now to form a defensive alliance with as many nations in the Midlands so they can prevent another catastrophic event from happening again like the Summer-Winter war. He's also seeking to get the Lords of Dragon's Rock on his side as well

You know, I'm thinking about maybe making a Prince of Tylwyth who's father was the previous prince who married a Summer woman. His goal is now to form a defensive alliance with as many nations in the Midlands so they can prevent another catastrophic event from happening again like the Summer-Winter war. He's also seeking to get the Lords of Dragon's Rock on his side as well
sounds interesting to me! o:

A Awakening AKIRA tagging u so i don't tell them ok and mess up plot

Hm, sadly I don't, where were you from again? Sorry that I don't remember

Uh I was from one of your old rps...the name of which I can't remember. It was the one with the people who also had animal totems/souls, some of which even had more than one. They could turn into these animals and also kill other people for those souls.

I played this Fox chick and there was a crazy antagonist bird character hunting everyone down. This was like... either beginning of this year or towards the end of last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back