• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe STOP THE CLUSTER roleplay

Do I post my character here? Do I have to use an Oc?

And can you tell me what has happened so far?

Don't mean to bombard you with questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything you see on this thread is what's happened so far. No character sheets, just drop your underdeveloped character in, and develop a consistent character in your own head. Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, and Emerald were, at first, just an amalgamation of different characters. Then I developed them, and I really like them now.

Do I post my character here? Do I have to use an Oc?

And can you tell me what has happened so far?

Don't mean to bombard you with questions

Everything you see on this thread is what's happened so far. No character sheets, just drop your underdeveloped character in, and develop a consistent character in your own head. Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, and Emerald were, at first, just an amalgamation of different characters. Then I developed them, and I really like them now.

Anyone here?

Right by a group of Emerald with his Rubies stood two tall, heavy built gems, but they looked quite thin. Alongside them stood a strange Pearl, with gem looking like two shiny white balls mashed up (like "8"). Pearl had three eyes (left eye being separated in upper 2nd eye and lower 3rd eye) and was pretty tall.

First of two gems was more chubbier, looking like a mix between a Quartz and a Pearl, going much more into Quartz obviously. It was Aventurine with Pink rhomb on his back, upper than his gem (which was on the back too). Aventurine' gem palette was marble-red with green areas. His gem was defective rhomboidal form, looking like if it's lower angle was pulled down roughly, increasing length of two lower sides equally.

Second was... blue Alexandrite - his gem palette was blue slowly flowing into purple. His gem was ideally rhomboidal, much to comparison of Aventurine. 

Aventurine stood out, his usual sunny grin on his face. Much to Blue Alexandrite's anger, Aventurine wanted to announce who they were, which obviously would have taken good attention at them.

-Howdy! I'm Aventurine - Past leader of one of groups that first arrived to Earth.- He then moved to Alexandrite -And this is my friend - Blue Alexandrite-

Blue Alexandrite, on the other hand, didn't want to be seen, but it would've been uncivilized not to answer, so it said in a tired, unemotional voice:

-Blue Alexandrite, low aristocracy member of Blue Diamond's court- He did a small bow. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Woah! The first ever mission to Earth? What was it like?" Pink began gushing.

"I bet you had to fight a lot of ferocious fiends and the like." White predicted, "Was there a lion?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back