• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steve Harrington/Stranger Things Muse Up!

kep1er

Going loonatic.
What’s up everyone?

You can call me Kepler, or any shortening of it, I don’t mind. I’m 18 and require that anyone I roleplay with is also 18+, just out of caution and general responsibility as some themes I include in my writing might not be suitable for those underage regardless.

I’ve had an insane muse and urge to write some Steve Harrington - be it in the canon universe paired with another of the fan favorite male characters such as Eddie or Billy or in an entirely different AU where I can reimagine Steve in my own way alongside the development of your own character. I do ask that any pairings be MxM as that’s what I’m most comfortable writing.

My writing style is multi-paragraph to novella depending on how invested I am in the story, and I ask that my writing partner do the same. I understand some parts can be slower than others, but try for at least a paragraph or two? That’s all I ask.

As for themes, my focus for these roleplayes is that romance is a side plot. Part of my muse recently has been getting Harrington all flustered and awkward in those types of situations, I honestly can’t get enough of writing “clueless when being flirted with” characters. I’m okay with it being the main focus, and I’m also okay with it as a side piece to an already amazing story. Whatever it is, I’ll probably be chill with it.

Now for general plots:
-Our characters stay in the canon universe, our own interpretation of the final Vecna/Upside Down battle ensuing
-The good old modern and urban AU. It’s pretty simple: Steve is a college student working as a barista at the café inside of the main library on campus. We could keep it as a slice of life, or add some exciting elements such as fantasy, or a more gritty and realistic take with some crime happening on campus. I adore writing Steve in modern settings, so I’m definitely inclined to do this one
-Romantic main plots are honestly normally hand tailored for roleplay by the other persons character, I like to know more about your character before plotting something like that.

Please DM or shoot a reply to this if interested! I’m good with CanonxCanon and OCxCanon. I might double up, but my focus is mainly on Steve so I’d prefer not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back