• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Step right up if you're looking for a partner, too!

Suzuken

Hey guys! It's been...a while. I took a really long hiatus from this site some time ago because of school and work and all that good junk, but I'm back! (yay?) I've been roleplaying for quite a while now (a few years I think) and I've been really craving to jump back into it again. I love expanding on worlds, building characters, and writing stories that run wild with adventure!!

What to expect from me:
  • At the moment, I work anywhere from 4-5 days a week, but because it's only part-time, that usually gives me at least half of the day to respond to posts. I only ask that you be patient, as my replies may not be instantaneous. If for some reason, you don't hear from me in like two days or so, send me a message. I promise I'll respond :)
  • I realize that a lot of you people on this site like to write quite a few paragraphs in your posts. Which is awesome. I'll do my absolute best to match your length, be it two paragraphs or half a novel. I love detailed roleplays, the more the merrier, right?
  • I've never been big on roleplaying romance. Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for love, I'm just not very good at writing it. If it happens, it happens! I'll do my best, but don't expect Shakespeare out of me. I also don't really want the plot to revolve around it.
  • I can play either male or female. I'll usually ask if you have a preference, but if not, it'll probably just be a flip of the coin kind of thing and I'll go from there.
  • I can RP here, I have a Discord (even though I'm not very familiar with it, I can learn real quick), Google Docs? You let me know what's easiest for you and I'll try and accommodate to that.
  • I like to curse sometimes, darker themes, gore, violence and all that jazz. If that's something you're not comfortable with, please please please let me know.
  • The only thing I have a problem with is roleplaying fandoms. I'm not good at it. It never goes well for me. You will be insanely disappointed in me if I try.
What I'm interested in:
  • Fantasy (Modern, Classic, Mixed, whatever really. I love the imagination behind it and can always get behind a good spell casting session)
  • Apocalyptic settings (I'm not as familiar with these, but I'm 300% down if you are. Zombies, nukes, dictators, etc, etc)
  • Supernatural/Paranormal (ghosts, shifters, vampires, demons, you know...the good junk)
  • Adventure (Absolutely. If you have a crazy plot idea, a quest, a plan for world domination, you let me know. I live for plots with a set goal in mind, or even just a good ol' fashioned "let's go down this road and see what happens")
  • Honestly, if you have a specific story and mind, go ahead and shout it out to me. I love exploring the world's you guys create and collaborating on different ideas. You want pirates? I'll give you pirates. I love pirates.
What I'm looking for:
  • A partner
  • A fantastic storyline to follow with a fantastic person *wink*
  • Again, a descriptive roleplay style
  • Someone to bounce ideas off with
Seriously though, I'm open to whatever you guys throw at me. I'd love to get back into it and see what we come up with! Lemme know if you're interested ;3

I wouldn't mind doing some kind of superhero/vigilante/caped weirdos running around punching people o r some fantasy or, honestly, just about anything if you're still accepting people. If not, well, you can still have this cookie. ?

I wouldn't mind doing some kind of superhero/vigilante/caped weirdos running around punching people o r some fantasy or, honestly, just about anything if you're still accepting people. If not, well, you can still have this cookie. ?
Haha thanks for the cookie. I'd love to try out a superhero-like them, if you're down! Send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back