• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™©π™šπ™’π™₯𝙀 [ 𝙖𝙣 𝙀π™₯π™šπ™£ π™¨π™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™ ]

artemis.

β˜†

• hey everyone! i'm sonia (she/her), and after a lengthy hiatus, i'm back and looking for some new rp partners. i'm eighteen years old and going into university, but i've got some free time over the summer to start writing! i'll still get busy sometimes, but i'll try to give you any warnings ahead of time. i like to think i'm a fairly descriptive writer and generally write about 4-5 paragraphs (~500 words) per post. lately i've been a bit all over the place with response times ic, but i'm hoping i'll start being a bit more consistent with some more rps! i adore ooc discussion and i'm happy to talk outside of rp, whether that be on site or discord. also, i'm also only interested in writing f/f pairings at the moment!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back