• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

"Oh, I don't feel like leaving. Thanks for the offer though~" she said with the most innocent tone, as though she didn't even belong in such a place as military grounds.

The two soldiers grabbed her arms and dragged her roughly off the stage. Strong and well built, too powerful to be fought back against. They took their positions again, beside the Admiral.

She kicked one in the gut as they tried to grab her, slipping under the arm of the other, swinging on it to kick him in the head. She landed back on the ground, literally taking the time to pull out a loose thread from the shirt of the guy she just kicked in the head before jumping off stage. "Never, touch me with any kind of intent that involves force or goes against what I want."

The soldiers gave no physical reaction, military meatheads through and through.

Izayoi knocked down another students as he burst into laughter again. Not because of Michiru's actions, but because of the tiny reaction gained from the soldiers there.

"Haha! This girl is great! Haha man haha!" She turned to George then noticed was a little embarrassed. And that he took a few steps away. She laughed a little. "Oh haha I get it actually I'm going to let you know now. If you got a good rep you may not want to hang around me much. I have a way of getting into trouble. Mostly because it's fun. Haha man your kind of funny." Then she looked back at the stage enjoying the show.

@Huntrey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After getting off stage, one of the men fall over. Inside the man's neck was a small needle, which temporarily paralyzed them by hitting the primary nerve lightly. "Ah, wish they didn't try attacking me. I wouldn't have had to reveal my way of fighting."

Izayoi chuckles "what a naughty little girl, ey, Michi!" He looks like he's about to burst into laughter again, stifling a laugh.

"How bout Iza, or be formal and call me Sakamaki. Izzy makes me sound like a woman" he replies with, Izayoi still stifling his laughter.

The one that got kicked in the face suddenly gets pulled towards her, the thread that she pulled out being what actually drags them, slamming their face on the ground right off the edge of the stage. "Alright, Iza."

Holy mother of fudge. Sorry, Ive been out of town, soo, ill read up on this.. lot.. of posting.. and post when I typed up something sufficient.)))

Ahmes had followed the group, into the meeting-ish room. She watched, as Michiru proceeded in climbing onto the stage, and angering the man. She stayed back, frowning, and pretty much guessing this was not typical behavior. She sought out on of the probably more sensible of their little group, George, and stood next to him. She continued to watch the scene, as it progressed, but said nothing, having taken to observing more than talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Izayoi carried in chuckling to himself "just... Perfect" he exclaimed as he wiped a fake tear from his eye.

She looks back at the principle on stage. "Next time, please refrain from forcing me off in the middle of fixing what I need to fix~"

(I'll say this now. She never wears shoes, which is why she was able to stick the needle in one of their necks so easily ^^)

The principal growls "this is still a military establishment first and foremost. There are many punishments we can give out that are... Unsavoury..." By now, Izayoi has grabbed Michiru and is slowly dragging her away, farther from the stage. He's on guard and has firm footing, just incase she lashes out at him again.

"haha man I choose the right school to come to. Haha" she was having a blast watching Michiru.

"haha man I choose the right school to come to. Haha" she was having a blast watching Michiru.

Michiru flips over him, now hanging in front of him from his shoulders using the back of her knees. "If you're going to drag me away, at least let me know."

(Yes, playful side's out from the whole incident, nothing you can do to stop it ^^)

Izayoi grumbles "I swear your entire family are bloody acrobats" he exclaims, then chuckles "you all seem to be bro-cons and sis-cons as well"

"It's more of a split personality issue. My other half's too childish, so it relies on an older brother, while my brother has an overly protective half that makes him protect whatever nearby's closest to him." She swings her upper body up, smiling at Izayoi before dropping back on the floor, using her hands to spin back and land on her feet. "This personality's what I prefer most, though it's never really out for some reason."

She walked up to Michiru.

"I don't care what kind of personality it was that was awesome!" She threw her arm around her shoulder. "Now how about me and you talk pranks huh?"

Michiru looks at Roxie with a smile. "Well, I've got one last trick, if you want to see. Might get me expelled though~" She said it as though she didn't even care about getting expelled, like she just really wanted to do her last little trick she set up.

"Yes! I totally want to be a part if this." She said with a evil grin. Then she turn to Izayoi. "Oh come now don't be a party pooper."

She lifts her foot, putting it flat in front of her face. She pulls out a little needle that was between two of her toes, causing the principle's two badges she rearranged to float outward. She puts the needle back, causing the badges to float back onto his shirt. She tilted the needle downward a little between her toes, causing the two badges to spin upside-down. "Hee-hee~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back