• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

Michiru was confused at this point. She hated Izayoi, but at the same time, wanted to be around him a little. She walks over to Izayoi, lightly holding his shirt without letting him notice at first, then tugs on it gently. "I-I'm sorry... for hitting you..."

"Eh..." Izayoi sighed, glancing at her before looking back to the school "...no problem, don't sweat it " he smiles a little, then returns to his reserved expression.

She looks down, blushing a little. Suddenly, Izayoi fighting Kurosaki flashed in her head, but only the parts where he was doing good, like when Izayoi was flying at Kurosaki with a kick, the moment Izayoi turned mid-air and hit Kurosaki, though ended before showing Kurosaki's further reaction to Izayoi's attack, and even focused on Izayoi the moment the battle began; the strong look in his eyes was all she could think about for a moment before returning to reality. Her face goes completely red, her getting the urge to punch Izayoi, but trying to fight against it for some reason. "W-what... what am I thinking...!?"

Izayoi glances back, then looks at Michiru "hey, Michiru; are you okay? Are you ill? You're face is all flushed!" He turns and looks to her, properly "Michi" he keeps his reserved expression however, though his eyes dart about, looking around and analysing everything he could see. He stopped panicking. Then sighed as he prodded her cheek lightly "warm... Guess you're just embarrassed by something..."

Hearing him call her Michi just made her blush even more. She still holds his shirt lightly, really wanting to punch him, but at the same time, really against it.

Izayoi laughs a little "okay, okay; I won't ask then" he chuckles again, looking around then back to Michiru "your brother's sooooo gonna kill me" he comments as he puts his palm against her forehead, then back to his side "certainly just blushing... Got it."

"I-I won't... tell him... I won't tell... onii-chan..." Her forehead was a little warm, though at the time, it wasn't really anything to worry about. She stays there next to Izayoi for a while, as though she'd never hated him for even a second in her life.

Izayoi chuckles once more "guess that means I don't have to be smushed by a Reapet, ey" he says, smiling.

"So... Umm... Is there anything you wanted?..." He paused "and why are you grabbing my shirt?..."

She pulls her hand back in embarrassment, her face going red again. She looked up at him, a slight anger in her from him noticing. "N-no reason...!" She blushed and looked away again, waiting for him to quit looking at her before lightly grabbing his shirt again, unnoticed.

Izayoi chuckles again, kicking the door to the school's entrance hall open with his foot and advancing into the center, Michiru in tow.

Several dozen students were already in the hall. Most likely apart of the original convoy.

A regal looking man in his mid-40's stood on-stage, a pale scar running down one edge of his face. Grey hair in a crew-cut and a pristine military uniform, the left breast adorned with badges and medals of all kinds. A true military man. Genius. Commanding Admiral of New Gaia; Elric Fareneli.

"Well looks like we finally made it. Sure took us long enough." She saw the man standing on the stage. "Shoot he better not give some long speech."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michiru jumped up on the stage with a single leap while using her hand to pull upwards. She walks up to the man, taking a look at his badges, making her seem confident, intelligent, or extremely idiotic.

Elric looks at the girl who went up to the stage "dear girl, I politely ask you to leave the stage before disciplinary action is used" he said, calm and reserved much like Izayoi. But instead, completely emotionless. Not even shifting his body to look at her, just rotating his neck.

Izayoi burst into laughter "Michi! Get down from there will ya!"

She just stands there, looking over the badges, not paying attention to either of their words. "I'm very disappointed... You have two badges that need to switch places." She points those badges out, having been completely correct about their improper positioning.

The Admiral growls "young girl, I ask you to leave the stage. Now. I already know who you are, and trust me; just because your brother is skilled, does NOT mean we will act gently to you because of his reputation." The Admiral shakes his head "so get off the stage. Now."

"My brother...? I don't care about how I'm treated in relation to him. I just care about things being proper. I'll get off this stage, when you properly arrange your badges."

The admiral growls, refusing to pay attention to the girl. He cannot humiliate himself or back down in such a position. Giving a short breath, he smiles "you realise I am your principal here, so, as principal. I ask you step down. NOW."

By the time he was talking to her, she had already switched the badges, making them perfectly ordered and positioned. "Oh, you're my principal...? Okay, I'll go to you if I ever need anything~"

"Down" the admiral snarls and stares at her. Meanwhile, Izayoi is literally rolling around on the floor and laughing his heart out, gaining plenty of attention for a moment, though it quickly returned to Michiru after his hilarity died down.

George's face lit up in embarrassment, the group he was a part of making a mockery of this establishment. He immediately stepped away from Roxie, trying to keep his reputation of the most promising recruit.

Michiru was suddenly behind the man, pulling off a loose thread from his worn out clothes. "You really need to take better care of your uniform, principle."

Izayoi's rolling on the floor, coughing still as he knocks someone over. "MICHI! Stahp! Please! I'm gonna die here!"

By now, two other military men step forward around Michiru "miss, we give you one more opportunity to leave. That is all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back