• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

(Not weapons. She used threads from their clothes attached to little needles she made out of paperclips ^^)

((Aye aye))

Izayoi joins with the crowd of people, standing in linear rows, offering the Admiral the utmost attention.

One of the badges flew off of the principle's shirt, now floating halfway between Michiru and the man before flying back to his shirt upright, the other badge turning back around as well. She'd used a very thin but powerful thread, one that just about nobody would be able to see to perform these tricks. With one proper pull, the thread disappears from the badges and the principle's shirt, Michiru ditching it on the floor. "That was fun~"

A unknown soldier walks into the room, studying what is happening. He is probably not from here. He takes out a small, strange device and a stylus and takes notes.

[QUOTE="John Abraus]A unknown soldier walks into the room, studying what is happening. He is probably not from here. He takes out a small, strange device and a stylus and takes notes.

[/QUOTE]
(From what I've seen, you haven't been accepted yet...? Pretty sure you have to have your character approved by Onyx before you can start roleplaying .-. Know you're new, so sorry if it seems I'm treating you like you should know it (Improperly words things sometimes, may be doing so right now and sounding rude .-.))

Michiru walks over to Iza, standing next to him in the linear rows. She finally switches her attention to what it needs to be on, having returned to her regular personality, making sure he doesn't try to get near him on occasion by looking with her eyes only.

Izayoi looks to his right, at Michiru. Chuckling a little "you... May want to suppress that? Can't gave little Michi getting hurt... Your brother will slaughter me..." He keeps smiling, then pats get head for no apparent reason "damn, why couldn't I have a little sister like you"

AS he pats her head, she grabs his hand, lightly squeezing before tossing it back to his side. "I-I'll have onii-chan... kill you..."

Iza chuckles a little "well, wouldn't that be interesting" then he grins "and really, I don't see the problem with patting your adorable head"

Michiru blushes when he says cute. "Y-you really... think I'm cute...?" She blushes a little more, slight anger filling her eyes. "You'd better not be lying about it..."

Izayoi smiled a little "of course your cute, a totally perfect little sister!" He replies with a smile, patting the top of her head. Smiling.

She mumbles a few words under her breath as he pats her head; "I'll kill you if you didn't really mean it..." She was blushing a little, looking down slightly as she plays with her fingers.

"N-no... I'm fine..." She moves a little closer to him, still blushing quite a bit.

(Doing something to get her other persona would be really interesting right now... Might be a little bit of random kissing though...)

Izayoi looks at her, placing a hand under her chin and raising her face to look at him "then whys your face so red?"

(Hehe, Iza is sort of a sis-con >.>)

Michiru looks directly into his eyes for a moment. Her eyes close, her body practically going loose for a moment. She falls back, but manages to catch herself with her hands, flipping back. She was no longer blushing all that much, and one could tell she was in her other persona. "As I said, nothing's wrong~"

Izayoi sighed "really? Meh, I miss cute Michi" he states bluntly and with a smirk "but adventurous Michi might be a bit of fun" he went on to say. Eternal smirk still showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back