• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

"Get over yourself lover boy. One girl doesn't like you, not the end of the world." George rolled his eyes, letting his annoyed side cause his distasteful remarks to come out. "Should have kept her asleep on your back Roxie.". @animegirl20

Izayoi turned "I'm simply trying to apologise for the things I've done, superiority complex prick" he says yo George, growling.

Ahmes turned, glancing between the two boys. She sighed then said, "You two are not going to get along are you?". She turned back to the gate, listening but not really caring about what else goes on.

Izayoi sighed "Mi-Chi-Ru, pleeeeeeease forgive me, I swear I'm sorry" he grumbles, not caring about her big brother, at all.

Michiru looks at him, still blushing a good bit. There was a slight feeling going through her body. It was a weird feeling. She both hated it, and liked it. "I'll forgive you... on one condition..."

Izayoi nodded "okay.., thank you... But... What is the 'one condition' ?" He asked, oddly suspicious

"You call me..." She went extremely quiet with her last word; "cute..." She was blushing a lot, looking down at the ground.

"W-w-wait... What?" Izayoi sighs "got it" sighing further, he complied "Michiru, I think you're really, really adorable and cute..." He groaned, why was she asking him to say this anyways...

She didn't even know why she had him call her cute, but her entire body went warm for some reason. She initially was going to have him get his head slammed into a toilet for ten minutes without stop, but for some reason, the words had just come out. She blushes even more, playing with her fingers to try and divert her attention away from the situation at hand, though obviously couldn't shake this weird feeling of warmth, his words still echoing through her ears. (Yay, this was message #1000 of mine c:)

Izayoi stood and walked towards her, kneeling a little and offering his hand "Michiru, are you okay? You're pretty- pretty quiet" he stalled in his words, no idea why. Something about her reaction had confused him a little.

Ahmes turned, glancing between Michiru and Izayoi. She laughed once, then moved her hand over her mouth, and turned back to the gate, still laughing slightly at the awkwardness of their situation.

She took his hand lightly without even thinking. Her smooth skin accepting the warmth his hand gave off, her still blushing a little. She wanted to hit him right now, but at the same time, wanting to hug him. She didn't know why, but her feelings towards him had just gone confusing to her. (4276)

Roxie was watching the two. "I wish I had. Barf!" She crosses her arms. She hated romance with a passion. It was all a bunch of mush and lies. Well at least to her. She couldn't stand looking at them anymore. "Could you two please stop with your discussing flirting so we can all go."

@Huntrey

@OnyxReaper

@Miyuki

@RinDaVamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((Thank you, to 5K I go!))

Izayoi chuckles a little, then advances towards the gate, kicking it open and laughing a little.

Michiru suddenly snaps back to her senses, forcing her to forget what just happened, which caused her brain to immediately fill that timeframe up with him making fun of her. She kicks him in the chest as hard as she could, running back over to Roxie. "P-p-pervert...! Y-you...!"

"W-what the hell..." He says no more, simply walking ahead if the rest and towards the central entrance to the school "screw it. I give up"

George rolls his eyes, but let's his face settle into his calm expression. He came here for a few things, but young love was not one of them. George leaves Roxie's side, but not before whispering to her: "Let them have their flirting, when her older brother finds out we can see him get his face kicked in.". He gives a small grin, a little out of character for the military man, but none the less friendly to the rebel girl. With this he walked through the gate, avoiding standing near the pervert for too long. @animegirl20

She was a little shock to hear him say that. "Ha! Well what do you know. Haha wasn't expecting that. Why didn't I think of that?" She kept walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neil snapped out of the stupor he'd been in. For one reason or another, his mind had wandered off, essentially blocking out everything that had been going on around him. "Probably shouldn't let that happen to myself," he mumbled, "Not, uh, good for combat situations." He took a deep breath and shook the feeling back into his limbs before speeding forward through the gate and catching up with the others.

"Pretty lackluster place they have going on here, huh?" He strolled up to Roxie and the other boy, "You'd think the fanciest military academy on the planet would be more exciting or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back