Steampunk/ Sky pirates [Inactive]

She would glide down with her ship, there being room for two more besides her. "Ill let one lay in the gunner belly."

R:

"Oh um no thank you, I'll go get my ship and fly it up there. My ship is pretty small, is there enough room on your ship for me to land mine on?" I asked Alex.

R:

I smiled. "Ok, I'll fly her u-up now." I ran to my ship and jumped in. Before pushing the button to air our the ship I grabbed a small jar and took a sample of the toxic air, then shut the door. The ship hissed as the bad air left. When it was finally cleared I took off our masks then sat in the seat in front of the controls. "Ready to go Bast?" I asked. "Yep let's get on with this." she meowed. the ship lifted into the air and flew until I found Alex's ship. I hovered next to the ship.

((Sorry my replies are so slow xD ))

((Sorry I've been jumping in and out, mostly replying during class haha))

"Am I the only one who doesn't have a ship anymore?" Maverick muttered to himself, finished shoving food in his face.

"Its okay! Hey, if you want a faster way up, I would be happy to give you a lift." She said, smiling in a way that to a stranger would seem kind or happy but a friend would see as devilish or mischievous.

"Maybe, but as you can see, not only are you up there and I am down here, but mine is not of the same kind as yours. plus I have more maneuverability."

"Its a straight shot to the ship, maneuverability isn't needed. Besides, you'll double your weight by taking him on, this thing would barely feel a difference."

Maverick watched the two argue, more amused than anything else. He really didn't care which he went with, both seemed equally awesome.

"Yeah yeah I know. But, for the sake of argument say that there was a attack right now. Where would you want too be? The big obvious ship? Or the small fast wingset?"

R:

"Huh? Where are they?" I asked after waiting a few minutes. "Ok, Bast let's put our masks back on." I said as I steered the ship back down to where my new companions where standing. They looked like they were arguing. "Yeah, ok I'll just use my opposable thumbs to strap this thing on!" She meowed sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as I went back and put her mask back on, then mine. I opened the door while I was still headed towards them. "Bast steer." I called. "WHAT!" she jumped onto the controls and pushed her small body against it. The ship speed past the middle of the group as I grabbed Maverick and pulled him onto the ship and shut the door. Bast shot the ship straight up as it filtered the air out. I stumbled to the controls and steadied the ship. "Ok, that's the last time I let you fly the ship." I chuckled. "I DIDN'T ASK TO FLY IT!" she yelled. I turned to Maverick. "I uh thought they were fighting over you so I decided to choose for you. Pick only one of them would probably make the other mad at you." I said as I flew next to Alex's ship.

((Problem solved >X3 ))

Raven stood back and watched the others figure things out. She leaned against the ruins of a brick building looking at the once beautiful and prosperous city of London.

Maverick noticed Raven standing alone, and made his way over. He stopped to her right and took a moment to gaze up at a building. "Isn't the architecture incredible?"

Maverick had been just about to say something, when suddenly, he was dragged up into a ship. He reacted as any grown man might: By screaming "BLOODY MURDER!".

After a few moments, though, he saw Bast and his panic washed away, and he couldn't help but laugh at himself, and the situation as a whole. "Wow, uh... Yeah. Thanks. I was hoping to just stay out of it until one of them knocked the other out."

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven snapped out of her daydream and realized Maverick was talking to her "Umm yeah I love it here! Its amazing that people can be capable of making such beautiful things. What I love most about London is all its history. Most people forget about all the cool things that happened on the ground world and I think that is very sad. I like reading about all the things that went on down here because it distracts me from all the crap going on up there"

R:

"N-no problem." I said as the ship hovered next to Alex's. "Now all we have t-to do is wait for them to realize what happened and come up here themselves." I said as I spun the seat around to face him. "Make yourself at home. There's food in the fridge if your still hungry." I never looked him in the eyes, instead I focused on the ground beside him.

"Ah no, I've stuffed myself full with granola bars, now." He noticed that he never looked him in the eyes, and tilted his head to the side. "Hey, there's no reason to be nervous - I'm just a guy with a violin. I don't know about the others, but trust me, the only scary thing about me is my obsession with the aforementioned violin."

"OH CRAP" Raven said to herself, "Did they all leave without me?!" Raven had lost track of the time while she was daydreaming about London. Raven let out a dramatic groan and she started walking around the abandoned city. She started walking towards something called The Tower of London that she had seen pictures of in books. While walking she heard a *caw caw* of a bird. She walked closer to a bush where the noise had come from and suddenly a shiny black raven flew out of the bush. "How friken ironic" Raven mumbled to herself in a sarcastic tone.

R:

"Oh, uh thank you." I smiled, his words were comforting and thoughtful but didn't do much. "I just need some time. That's all. O-once I'm around a person long enough I can relax." I explained. "So, um, what brought you to London?" I asked trying to avert awkward silences

Maverick nodded. That made sense. He'd always gotten along pretty well socially, but some of his good friends were like that: self-conscious and quiet. "My old crew sent me down here, then ran into some trouble and were unable to come back for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back