Steampunk/ Sky pirates [Inactive]

Maverick watched his new companions and the stranger interact curiously, keeping pretty quiet. Soon, though, he spoke up. "He might be crazy, but he doesn't seem to have malicious intentions. Be niiice."

R:

I gave her a blank look then started laughing. "I'm not crazy, and I'm not a threat either." I said as I put the kunai back in my pouch. "You should listen to him." I pointed my head towards the man, then I stood up straight and looked down shyly, I started getting nervous again.

She sighed and put her gun back in her bag. "Fine. But if you're not crazy then how do you explain you cat conversations?"

I pointed at Bast's collar, she held her head up. "T-this is a translator I made while a-ago. It translates what s-she says and sends it to a device at the ends of my glasses." I pulled my glasses off and pointed to the ends, the device was small and was inside the ends of the frame. I put them back on and patted Bast's head.

"Um, depends o-on what you want on your violin. A-a translation device? Communications? Something else?" I answered as I looked to the side.

I chuckled slightly. "If your referring to a translator for your violin, I-i can not make a translator for something that isn't living, because it can not communicate like living beings. I-I'm sorry." I answered.

She sighed and grinned back. "Well at least I know that I'm not the only one who talks to inanimate objects." She laughed.

R:

I frowned a bit when I heard her comment then brushed it off. "I am Rikian M. Vettori, b-but please call me R, and this is Bast." I scratched Bast's neck. "W-who are you all?"

R:

"Pleased to meet you all, w-what brings you all here? Do you know if there are any other people down here? And do you know anything about the radiation?" I questioned as I pulled my pencil out and opened my book ready to write down anything and everything. "Meow." Be careful your inner mad scientist is showing. Bast joked.

R:

I hung my head. "Oh. I guess I should continue my research." I put my book back and sighed. I looked around but didnt see any more plants in the area. "If your staying down here for a while w-would you mind i-if I tagged along?" I needed to find more plants and I might as well join a group just in case we run into something nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back