Steampunk/ Sky pirates [Inactive]

R:

I smiled, turning my head to the side. "T-then I shall accompany you and your crew as a scientist and a medic."

"Well Skie, thats the bird girl who I call Hotshot, jumped off of the ship them me and Raven jumped after her. Then skie mutated into her cool bird form thingy and we met you them we met him!"

Maverick's eyes widened upon seeing the granola bars, and they were already in his hands before he'd ripped the wrappers off. "Yes!" He barely got the word out before shoving one into his mouth in a single bite.

"Okay slow down there Music Man, don't want to choke." She said with a smile. No Music man doesn't work for him. She thought, reflecting on the nickname. I'll have to think of something else.

"I'll just entertain you all with my witty commentary and beautiful music!" He said, voice heavy with sarcasm. "I can actually fight, though. I grew up on ships, so I can do most work - just not the actual flying part."

Skie would swoop down and hover in front of you. "I heard my name. Whatcha say?"

"Oh, well, my ship could ferry the wingless up. Let me go grab it." She woukd zoom up into the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back