• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π—¦π—§π—”𝗬 ✢ π™Žπ™Šπ™π™, 1x1 thread β‚ŠοΉ’

twin peaks

. . . 𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂 π’ˆπ’π’….
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
β€” 1x1.

YOU STAY SOFT, GET BEATEN

━ hi hi, i'm twin (he/she), a twenty-one year old university student pursuing a degree in film and literature. with school starting up soon, and far too much free time on my hands, i've been itching to write and looking to connect with those as passionate about writing as i am. i've been roleplaying for over eight years now on multiple sites, and i'm eager to plant my roots at rpn! i'm not only looking for long term writing partners, but cowriters eager to create something genuine and nuanced. without further ado . . .

GUIDELINES.
━ please be at least 18! no exceptions to this rule.
━ i will accept no forms of bigotry of any kind; i'm queer myself and neurodivergent. my characters will fall under a spectrum of categories (race, sexuality, gender, ailments, etc). my writing and character will not serve to fulfill your fantasies.
━ posts that fall between semi-lit and novella, 400 to 1000 words or beyond. that being said, i understand writer's block and will always prefer quality over quantity.
━ as for mediums of writing and communication, i'm flexible! while i prefer writing in private messages or in threads (as discord is traditionally a preferred form of ooc), i'm open.
━ 100% ghost friendly, all i ask is for a heads up, no explanation needed, but it's appreciated!
━ ooc is a must. i love sharing ideas and getting to know the character and the person i'm writing with. i love to create playlists, moodboards, and sharing it. some of my favorite writing has come from connecting with the person i plot with.
━ realistic face claims are preferred, depending on the fandom and plot.
━ if you are interested in any of plots/fandoms listed, please reach out to me through a pm or on discord! you can message me @ twin_ppeaks

❝
OPEN UP YOUR HEART, LIKE THE GATES OF HELL

❞​

FANDOM.
(cravings are bolded)

π–¦Ή aot
γ…€ β€Ί only ocs, fully caught up on the series, have not read the manga.

π–¦Ή percy jackson
γ…€ β€Ί only ocs, fully caught up on series.

π–¦Ή harry potter
γ…€ β€Ί only ocs, leaning into marauders / golden trio era.

π–¦Ή the maze runner
γ…€ β€Ί fully caught up on both the books + movies.

π–¦Ή the hunger games
γ…€ β€Ί only ocs, fully caught up on books + movies.

π–¦Ή stranger things
γ…€ β€Ί fully caught up on series.

π–¦Ή to be added. . .

ORIGINAL PLOTS.

π–¦Ή FRIGHTENED & FORGOTTEN ━ heavily based/inspired by jurassic world (2015) ; sometimes the past should stay in the past. the world figured that out when the original jurassic park had to shut down before its grand opening after the security systems failed in turn, caused half a dozen gruesome casualties. for years, the name of the park was an infamous symbol of failure, of the idea that the past should just be left alone. but no one listens to common sense, do they? by 2015, it was as if everyone had forgotten the stories of the old park, and thus jurassic world was born.

the world is a crazy place. because if the normal person had recalled what had happened at jurassic park, they would have come to the conclusion that the entire world seemed to come to in 1993: the dinosaurs should have stayed dead.

OUR MUSES are college interns for the park, tasked with guiding a tour group throughout the park on opening day. soon, their prehistoric adventure turns into a fight for survival when a dinosaur escapes its habitat. as an evacuation is enacted across the island, our muses and their tour group are left stranded on the island.

frightened and forgotten, can they survive on their own, dealing with deadly dino and the secret tunnels that run underneath the park? more importantly, can they make it out alive?

THEME:
Stay Soft - Mitski

π–¦Ή NEVER ALONE ━ inspired by five feet apart (2019) ✡ doubling up encouraged, but not required ; only freshmen were housed on darnley university's campus except for them. most upperclassmen lived in cheap student apartments in the downtown core or commuted from their parents' houses. but someone had to make sure that the freshmen found their classes and didn't die in the process, and unfortunately, they were the ones who made sure everything ran as smoothly as possible.

the ra job had its perks. free living, access to a staff kitchen, and proximity to all amenities on campus were some of the boons that came with their position. the drawbacks, substantial in number, included having to stay in residence until after the last exam during winter break. who would have thought that when they went to leave the next morning, a snowstorm would swoop in and trap them inside? who would even care, anyway?

the ras were some of the most hated students on campus, but no one hated them more than they hated themselves.

tl;dr ━ OUR MUSES are a couple/group of college students stranded on campus during winter break after being snowed in. although they begin as strangers, a reluctant friendship blooms between them, and possibly even more.

π–¦Ή VIGILANTE SHIT ━ st. bastien academy for the gifted is breeding ground for hatred. jealousy trickles through the student body, each bloodthirsty st. bastien child out for themselves. there are no lengths one wouldn't go to for a chance to rise to the very top. some say that st. bastien students are demons in clean cut uniforms.

the buildings are ancient, constructed by the nuns of st. bastien church who, even then, were considered the most prestigious of their field. through the gates of st. bastien the young, intelligent and ambitious enterβ€” and out walk the most beautiful villains.

st. bastien offers everything to those who have nothing. it is a dream that seems too good to be true.

except it is.

one day, students awake to find the secret of head girl MUSE A revealed in the form of one fateful video. the news spreads like wildfire through the student body in whispers, snickers and embellished rumoursβ€”

did you hear? she got drunk at a party and kissed a girl. she went skinny dipping with the captain of the swim team. she got arrested for vandalism but got bailed out by her best friend. she did it with the principal's son in the backseat of her car. she's a criminal. she's a whore.

she's worthless now.

mocked, status plummeting, and reeling from betrayal, MUSE A decides to seek revenge. luckily for her, MUSE B seems to be eager to assist, their own secrets threatening to topple their reputations, one secret after the other.

there is always something more to lose.

welcome to st. bastien academy for the gifted.

may god have mercy on your soul.
( click )

filler slide

β™‘ code credit goes to uxie β™‘

Last edited:
bump! fandoms and " VIGILANTE SHIT " still open!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back