• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•Šπ•‹π”Έπ• π”Έπ•Žπ”Έπ•‚π”Ό // 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππˆπ†π‡π“πŒπ€π‘π„ (ooc)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
elm6.jpg

Temp onsite OOC! Icebreaker Q: If you've seen any of the Elm Street movies, which is your favourite? If you haven't seen any, what other scary movies do you like?

also for folks thinking about roles to take, I won't be outright submitting my reserve/any character idea until people have scooped what they wanted! bizarre and reverse than usual i know, but since I made the roles I could fill whatever's left 😎 so don't worry about me already having a role under my belt

also for folks thinking about roles to take, I won't be outright submitting my reserve/any character idea until people have scooped what they wanted! bizarre and reverse than usual i know, but since I made the roles I could fill whatever's left 😎 so don't worry about me already having a role under my belt
AB7EEE54-4D43-4C17-9F8D-030E12057C0E.jpeg
me if i were a saint.
elm6.jpg

Temp onsite OOC! Icebreaker Q: If you've seen any of the Elm Street movies, which is your favourite? If you haven't seen any, what other scary movies do you like?
they all terrify me equally hope this helps ❀️. i’m not much of a horror buff but i really like the scream movies !! (old & new) & also, the first to third paranormal activities 🫦 AND ALSO the rite if anyone’s seen it bc b r o….

View attachment 1110612
me if i were a saint.

they all terrify me equally hope this helps ❀️. i’m not much of a horror buff but i really like the scream movies !! (old & new) & also, the first to third paranormal activities 🫦 AND ALSO the rite if anyone’s seen it bc b r o….
I HAVENT SEEN THE RITE but I seen her around the bar I gotta check it out

and if i missed anything to clarify on the cs page please let me know and i will speedily add it in and respond!!

Hm, I am warming to the bully role, just because I love emotional messes and drama, the more complicated and intricate; the more my brain thrives.

Hm, I am warming to the bully role, just because I love emotional messes and drama, the more complicated and intricate; the more my brain thrives.
okay literallyyy it could be so fun... I just love the angle of reformed/not reformed bully having to work together with people they basically made life a living hell for. the DRAWMA!!!

okay literallyyy it could be so fun... I just love the angle of reformed/not reformed bully having to work together with people they basically made life a living hell for. the DRAWMA!!!

RIGHT, character growth in healing with those you tormented is always so compelling to write, not too sure about the overall arching theme on β€œhate,” but will probably hold the belief that Freddy Krueger was something the original five spawned in because of belief/manifesting that into the world with their weirdness. Holding them responsible and really dishing it out for them at some angle for revenge.

RIGHT, character growth in healing with those you tormented is always so compelling to write, not too sure about the overall arching theme on β€œhate,” but will probably hold the belief that Freddy Krueger was something the original five spawned in because of belief/manifesting that into the world with their weirdness. Holding them responsible and really dishing it out for them at some angle for revenge.
HAHA it's like 'i dont know how you weirdos did it but you're responsible for all this'

ed6380c4718c5ff98097c47f38106a3b.jpg

ok slapped together a placeholder! now praying it’s slow enough at work i can work on it or i get a day off soon

ok slapped together a placeholder! now praying it’s slow enough at work i can work on it or i get a day off soon
no worries!!! whenever ur able! 🫢 mannie my love (AND AYLIN TOO MWAH LOVIN THE VIBES)

lostbird lostbird oh stawppp MILLIEEE she’s reminding me a lot of the show marianne if you ever watched it??? In a super positive way Cos I definitely may borrow elements from it w the way Millie’s going πŸ‘€

lostbird lostbird oh stawppp MILLIEEE she’s reminding me a lot of the show marianne if you ever watched it??? In a super positive way Cos I definitely may borrow elements from it w the way Millie’s going πŸ‘€
omfg I wanted to watch marianne for so long but the poster always had me too shook LMAO but aaa, I am so glad you love her!! and if you do go that route, me and J will check it out πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I HAVENT SEEN THE RITE but I seen her around the bar I gotta check it out
YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT I WAS SCARED FOR MY LIFE !! MY LIFE !!

84FE8D24-7CE2-494E-8922-78FEDA2E59C8.jpeg

anyways, i have the ooeist gooeist idea for the bystander which i will reserve (properly) in a bit !! *insert dr umar β€œi have plans that i cannot share w u rn” vid* 😈😈😈

Mon-Tues I may throw a reserve of my own down... depending how reserves r lookin πŸ‘€

i worked the whole time :-) i have evenings off this whole week so hoping to get started on character creation soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back