• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•Šπ•‹π”Έπ• π”Έπ•Žπ”Έπ•‚π”Ό // 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππˆπ†π‡π“πŒπ€π‘π„ (ooc)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
i worked the whole time :-) i have evenings off this whole week so hoping to get started on character creation soon
STAY STRONG but don’t forget to have scheduled vegetative hours after working mornings

i’m stalking this beautiful thread. πŸ‘€ may drop a placeholder if i can come up with a concept.

all these placeholders & character pitches are making me so exciteddd

Also as FYI to all if you have completed ur app and are waiting on me (if you want early review) please let me know! I have no way of knowing what’s done/still editing/etc! I’d rather have confirmation than assume and start asking for changes when ur not even finished haha

Slowly but surely I’m catching up. πŸ˜† It’s been a busy few days but I’m here and so hyped!

And thank you. I chose my face claim on the fact that if I were in a hellish nightmare, I would want Martha Jones to help me, lol.

I keep tossing on her profession though! I first thought librarian because maybe the five at one point did research on Krueger or ways to stay awake, but then I decided teacher because a teacher would 100% see them daily where a librarian may not. BUUUUT if I did the public librarian, they’d be more likely to see her 10 years later because they won’t be in school anymore. πŸ˜‘ I need to make a commitment.

Slowly but surely I’m catching up. πŸ˜† It’s been a busy few days but I’m here and so hyped!

And thank you. I chose my face claim on the fact that if I were in a hellish nightmare, I would want Martha Jones to help me, lol.

I keep tossing on her profession though! I first thought librarian because maybe the five at one point did research on Krueger or ways to stay awake, but then I decided teacher because a teacher would 100% see them daily where a librarian may not. BUUUUT if I did the public librarian, they’d be more likely to see her 10 years later because they won’t be in school anymore. πŸ˜‘ I need to make a commitment.
literally martha jones the only person i'd trust with a) my life and b) to save my life

For profession! If you want some input I'd say maybe you could do a bit of both? Maybe she was a teaching assistant at the school (depending how old she is) and maybe worked sort of in the school library while also teaching (English? Literature? Wink wonk), and maybe ten years later she's now the head of?? the library?? I think she could. I'd love to see her be the queen of the library

i keep picking up shifts bc im a silly goose but planning to work on and hopefully finish mannie tn!! if not it should be thursday or friday

B37D81A1-21E3-445D-BA26-B69D9BE01F52.jpeg
okay finally got the time to put some reserves up !! and if you’re wondering why there are two β€” i am insane, hope this helps ☺️ ❀️

(also can’t decide for the life of me omfhejdnwjen)

Hey everyone! Reminder that the deadline is Saturday but if you need extensions or otherwise please let me know!

I mentioned on the interest check but I’m gonna extend the deadline a couple of days for those needed (or if we have already chatted you know that I’m keen to wait until you are free!)

cadence cadence minajesty minajesty goodkarma goodkarma how are y’all feeling with your apps? Extensions needed as well?

an extension is super appreciated! my roommate surprised my other roommate and i with our mutual friend from england the other day so my free time has been spent with him, lol. should be done in a day or two! (i know i said that before but fr this time)

i have to resign, unfortunately. <\3 but good luck to all the applicants!! your character sheets are a m a z i n g.

i have to resign, unfortunately. <\3 but good luck to all the applicants!! your character sheets are a m a z i n g.
No worries!! Thanks for spending some time with us!

an extension is super appreciated! my roommate surprised my other roommate and i with our mutual friend from england the other day so my free time has been spent with him, lol. should be done in a day or two! (i know i said that before but fr this time)
Works with me! I’ll send you the discord link in the meantime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back