• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ โ€” ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled

hey there! iโ€™m cloud, he/him. iโ€™m looking for a few long-term roleplays to occupy my freetime and inspiration.

please PM only if youโ€™re interested! thank you!

โœฆ

basics

multi-para / semi lit to lit / developed characters / 3rd person / quality > quantity / approx. 200-500 words

iโ€™m more active on weekends, and iโ€™ll usually reply daily, a weekly reply is guaranteed / if somethingโ€™s delaying your post, let me know! / rp in pm only

ooc chat is welcome and preferred / be willing to toss ideas back and forth / i have discord but wonโ€™t be handing that out until i trust my partner

platonic + romantic / m/f, m/m, m/nb / slow-burn / good development

i wonโ€™t chase you down if you decide to ghost, but iโ€™d rather my partner be upfront with me if something isnโ€™t working out.

genres

cravings/favorites are marked with an asterisk (*)

sci-fi / cyberpunk* / apocalyptic** / survival* / realistic* / modern / horror** / mystery / modern fantasy

word bank

post-apocalypse / zombies / wasteland / space travel / neon metropolis / dystopia / robots / aliens / monsters / undead / small town / ghost town / detectives / runaways / partners in crime / road trip / unlikely duo / murder mystery / highschool / college / superpowers / magic / ghosts / hacker

ideas

Escape
[sci-fi / modern or cyberpunk settings]

At birth, two children from different families are chosen for an experiment. They are given โ€œpowersโ€, though theyโ€™re taught not to reveal their abilities to the public. [muse a] grew up resenting their powers, while [muse b] is a delinquent using their powers to their advantage. Both thinking theyโ€™re alone, they were planned to meet when they turned eighteen. When the two are alone, however, they devise a plan to run away together. itโ€™s not long until theyโ€™re wanted fugitives.

Last edited:
Hey there~ I'm extremely new to this site, however not new to writing.

I'd love to play out one of your plots, and work on making it our own, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back