• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Starstruck - A Reality TV Roleplay

Savior Of Hell

Hello and welcome to season 7 of Starstruck! As you all very well know, my name is Caesar Bradford, and I'm the host! This year, we have twelve new contestants fighting for the top spot! The top spot of what, you may ask? Well, the world, of course!

For those who are new, let me explain the premise - 12 people with musical talent and little success so far between the ages of 18 and 25 will be flown to our studio in Los Angeles, where they will remain for twelve weeks. They are all singers with incredible talent, or so they think, but overall amateurs. Here, they will vie for chance to win a one million dollar reward, and a record deal with Golden Records!

How will the game be played, you may ask? Simple! Every week, one person, to be chosen by viewers and other contestants, will be cast off, and forced to leave the show. Factors for being chosen to leave or stay include personality, relationships(our fans love shipping!), drama, and, of course, musical talent! The last person remaining will win! Certain events will be thrown in, such as obstacle courses and challenges. Winners of these challenges get various rewards such as money, a certain luxury, or even immunity from being cast off for one week!

So! My name is Caesar Bradford... Let the games begin!

Rules:
No Godmodding
Maximum of two characters each
Don't worry if you get kicked off. If this gets interest, there will be sequels and such, and I'll think of ways to bring cast off characters back for a bit.
Don't worry about making relationships and such, it's all part of the game!
Don't be overpowered. If your character wins everything, I'll kick you.
Reply once a day, one decent sized paragraph per character.
Most of all, have fun.

Roles:
Host - Caesar Bradford - Taken(Basically my NPC)
Male Role 1- Taken Savior Of Hell Savior Of Hell
Male Role 2 -
Male Role 3 -
Male Role 4 -
Male Role 5 -
Male Role 6 -

Female Role 1 -
Female Role 2 -
Female Role 3 -
Female Role 4 -
Female Role 5 -
Female Role 6 -

Last edited:
Interested, male at your service!

(Particularly because I just fell in love with Big Brother again lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back