• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic StarRunner (Anime-Mecha RP)

The Mythic Dragon]Nope. Sorry. [/QUOTE] AIGHT! MAKING CS! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL] HEY! WAZZZAAAA yea have been off RPN some time sorry..Oh um just remember... is it ok if i use your CS Coding? well not the same thing just the coding as i suck at BB xD

I have a bunch of character ideas in mind, so if someone really wants to be a light I'd be more than happy to make a heavy or medium.

Ok, first of all, I'm not stalking you Mithy, but this looked interesting.

Name: Riel Lyte

Breed: Technomancer

Looks: Small, ice blue hair and eyes, Light build. He looks very young, but he's actually 20 years old.

Personality: He looks younger than he is, and acts like it as well. He takes very little seriously, and enjoys spending his spare time sleeping and reading. However, he hates seeing people get hurt. He's a very, very innocent person. He's never actually hurt anyone and knows very little about the world of human interaction. He knows many facts about the planet, and is very, very intelligent, bordering genius. (Think your typical sheltered geek). His sense of right and wrong is very black and white.

History: Riel grew up in a wealthy family, and was raised to eventually ride a FRAME. His parents didn't want anything to get in the way of that dream, so they sequestered him from the world so nothing could prevent it from becoming a reality. However, he used his Technomancer abilities to learn of what the FRAME his parents were going to create for him would look like, and he hated it. He saw it as a machine of destruction and death, which in a way, it was. He then, at age 12, managed to create a design for a working FRAME and use his Technomancer abilities replace the original design with the one of his own creation. His parents were distraught learned of it, but they relented after he explained how he had done it, and that he could do it again. He even programmed the soul himself, to add more compatibility.

FRAME Details:

• Name: The Martyr
  • Type: Bulwark
  • Looks: Deceptively slow appearance. Has the capability of shedding all of it's armor for extra speed. It's almost entirely covered in armor, with very few actually destructive weapons. Has very few weak points until it sheds all of it's protections.
  • Systems: It's only weapons are twin sniper rifles modified to shot a potent laser. It has a really sweet targeting system that helps with accuracy that doubles as a, somewhat illegal, scanning system, searching the entire global collection of data to find information about different FRAMES, Riders, weapons, and other things.
  • Signature system: ability to shed most of it's armor and, usually with the Rider's permission, attach it to another Frame, either to slow it down greatly, or to boost the defense of an ally. While it has removed it's armor, it has immense speed and maneuverability, and is designed to be easily repairable, due to it usually taking a beating. Hence the name, the Martyr. Has two main functions,
  • Martyr Guard: Links with Allied Frame and attaches all weapon systems and defenses to ally, including scanning/target system. Does not slow down the buffed frame, and speeds up the Martyr.
  • Martyr Lock: Technomantic: takes a while to activate. Overrides an enemy Frame's UI and attaches all heavy equipment to the enemy, usually locking joints, pivots, or blocking sight. Slows down or prevents enemy movement.
  • Other Details: It's more of a support FRAME. Has few weapons, high defense that it can lose to defend others, and also has an information system that may or may not be legal, due it being able to hack many of the government Info dumps.

SOUL Details: Being a stereotypical anime geek wouldn't be complete without having a cute female AI partner would it? Her name is Kadrin, but Riel calls her Drini. Looks very young, pink hair, green eyes, nicely dressed, and has a very defensive personality. Programmed to act as if she were Riel's sister.

@The Mythic Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my CS so much! I hope you guys aswell once im done...all i gona say

Jack the ripper!

THANK YOU SO MUCH @Kirito Kei FOR THIS! HE GAVE ME ACCES TO HIS TEMPLAT AND THANK HIM!

This is WIP! not fully done,....sorry

Well were is the chocolate?

• tumblr_mvywzsoHdE1sflgwko1_500.gif

"Look at all theas Beutifull explosions! BRAVO!"

BREED: well...hehehe as you can see im not COMPLEATLY human....I am a Technomancers

GENDER: Do i look like a sexy Woman to you?...yes?...well i dont minde a date hehehe

LOOKS: The cocky Jetstream sam is a tall 6.3 FT tall Techno,at first glance you can immediately see his oddly "No-so-human" Body,like his left arm being compleatly made of metal and Protected with plates of light alloy,Coverd in hard threads similar to kelvar do not enought to stop Bullets that well as its visible Muscle just make him LOOK strong and he is but as cocky and strong his appearance is,his yellow eyes and Long Pony tail,and his enchance cybernetic legs makes him quick on land! do not that fast.but still Jetstream sam,s apperance fits his name.

PERSONALITY:

"Ok ok...chill...I wont hurt much but i know im strong just chill..."

Oh boy where to begine....First off Jack is Very cocky always thinking he could handle anything and aswell showing off like being the best,all the time making some stupied puns or being the party man,Jack is that guy who just Loves to mess around,have fun,show off and show all his skills to the best! Jack sometimes get so cocky he gets in Very bad situations,but as cocky and sometimes anoying he is,he rather very friendly,creative and respectfull to dose who show are better but feels jelly when he sees some one with greater skills.

But when in combat on foor or in his FRAME he is seriuse as a rock or grass,dosent talk much and works to get the job done,he use to be cocky in missions but after some Very bad event he stop being cocky in combat and learn his lesson to be seroiuse and stay consetrated.but Overral he secreatly is loyal to dose who are stronger and respects them even his enemies....but that is when he is seriuse...

jetstream_sam_by_teuf_el-d7v269b.jpg
    HISTORY:

Sam was parents with 2 FRAME Engineer parents,Both where well known for the schematic creation of the KCF and the KCF MK-2,Sam was never much in to FRAMES as he saw them all the time,his parents fix them or sometimes help creating them,sometimes he even whent to the point when he was a kid geting a seat on a Unfinish FRAME and act he was the one controling it,do he was not in it much till he was 13 when his father Promise him when he grew up and IF he joind the Military they would make schematics for a FRAME for himself,....But ofcourse he would need to go pass training and aswell get to hand on simple models befor he gets to ask for his very own,seeing he could get his VERY own model Sam whent amidiatly to get some warm up training,and he did good for a

rookie but not good enought he thought....he whanted to be great! and be the best! but that was not untile he join the ACTUAL military and he got to get his training with a REAL frame...do...dint go well...the FRAME had a malfunction in training making it fall on it side,nothing wrong till he opens the cock pit and stick his hand out to get out only for the metal to shut down on his Arm ripping it off his body...clean..

Geting a new high end Prosthetic arm he could feel again,he could move it and do so much! It was real! well felt real that is....as time pass in training he saw interest in all theas...modifications and slowli he started geting some...enhancements on his body like feet,and Other small modifications and ironic he was a Techno! maybe that is what got him to do som much modifications,But anyway back to training as he did all his time he saw this ONE dude who always was good and well...Dam shit good! he whanted to pass him but never could in Training...it was that dam
    Kaito guy every single time....Do once his training was done it was time to get his OWN frame,his father got him a KCF MK 2 for a simple frame,sam ask for something better than the MK2 and with "Something to slice pizza with" and so Jack was created with his Very own AI monsoon! @Kirito Kei

with all of jacks modifications he can see Monsoon as a Hud appear in his vision or just Open his palm and he appears...some need gadgets for this but sam dosent,as time pas sam train adn became better! But still unable to surpass that one guy....but that is the pass now he is now a Fully train FRAME Pilot and ready for action! aswell...he only used his Jack the Riper mode ONLY once....he said that the experience was like being Dip in boiling water and you arm was rip and all you hear is static and your sanity going insane....

So, myself included, we appear to have 3 completed technomancers, and one human. @Kel Vas is making a technomancer, too I believe. That is Anthromorph 0, Human 1, and technomancer 4. Should I swap my character to anthromorph to even it out a little before I finish up my history bit?

I really should have looked more into an Anthromorph I suppose. I figured that would be the go-to breed for most...

CalamariHero said:
So, myself included, we appear to have 3 completed technomancers, and one human. @Kel Vas is making a technomancer, too I believe. That is Anthromorph 0, Human 1, and technomancer 4. Should I swap my character to anthromorph to even it out a little before I finish up my history bit?
If you don't mind doing so, but I won't make you. I would appreciate it, though. ^_^

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]If you don't mind doing so, but I won't make you. I would appreciate it, though. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
I think I will. It fits with her personality, being stressed out very easily. Not to mention, I won't really lose the data bit. the FRAME features a signature console. She just won't be able to work with data closely like a technomancer.

I just occurred to me that choosing animal features is going to be as hard as choosing a name. Like, birds are my favorite animals, but imagine the Rito from Wind Waker piloting a huge robot.

EDIT: Oh. That post merge thingy didn't happen. Sorry for the double post.

@The Mythic Dragon what you think of Sam so far? is he good? I still gota finish :/ and fix grammar here and there

@Yonsisac

The problem I see is the part where he cannot fly.

Yonsisac said:
Jack Canot fly
This is only a problem because of this fact:

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]The FRAMEs are able to fight in both atmospheric and non-atmospheric conditions. (on planet, in air, and in space)

[/QUOTE]
So, if you could modify that...

Aggiewon said:
I have a whole bunch of character ideas in my head, so if there is anyone who wants to make a light I would be more than happy to make a medium or heavy.
Didn't you say that earlier? ^_^

Sorry! My internet bugged out and I couldn't find my post (still trying to figure out navigation around here) so I thought it had been lost. I delete the copy real quick.

I'm so embarrassed.

• Subject Portrait
    Eve_zpseqkca83d.png

"The Guardian Angel"

Name:

Eve'Relis Fur

Breed:

Technomancer

Female

Looks:

Eve is a younger individual, 19 years of age, standing at 5'7''. Trailed by deep blue hair that ceases in length only once it grazes the back of her knee. Often times it can be seen tied as a braided tail. Competing with this deep blue is the vibrant red that is her eyes. Beyond her slender form, she is mostly found clad in whites or blacks, preferences keeping her from other colors. But perhaps the most peculiar object of interest about Eve, is the hearing modifiers she wears. Covering her ears, the metal pieces arc straight behind her for no more than five inches.

Personality

If there were a single word to express Eve, then due to a lack of choices, it would be intolerance. As, once Eve's mind has been set, it is quite the chore to change how she thinks. More so, she set's out to change another's thoughts to coincide with her own, by force if she must. Do not mistake such views as arrogance, for she may very well know that her own thoughts are incorrect. Eve's intolerance spawns from the desire of wanting to fight, and to see others fighting for what they desire. After all, weakness of will is the greatest weakness according to her. With this defined acceptance she carries not only a tough bite, but also a strong defense that she will not let crumble so easily even when in the wrong.

Eve loves fighting. Not within the Mecha's, and even beyond her battles of intolerance to see whose desire is greater. But rather she enjoys resorting to the engagement of martial arts. Whilst in these situations her personality truly shines, her laughs, her beckons, her sheer pleasure for this thrill. It is not that she seeks to hurt others, but there is a certain bond that appears between two individuals who fight which is near intoxicating to her. Perhaps it is like a drug to her, seeing as this is when data truly flows through her mind. Timing, positioning, potential outcomes for every single movement. Every last bit of information screams within her, fueling this rush.

Biography

Born deaf, Eve never truly knew what it was like to hear the outside with her own ears. In fact, there was no actual sound at all for fifteen years of her life. Silence within a vibrant world of colors. It was quiet terrifying to be trapped with none other than her thoughts. They were the only 'sound' that could be heard, and even then, she could only think of it as sound due to a lack of comparison. This was what designed her to be introverted into her thoughts, they were what protected her, they were the voice that helped her decide everything.

That was of course, until the age of nine, when she was introduced into the world of martial arts. At last, she could hear another, their thoughts, their desires, their pleas. When she fought, no longer did it feel as if she was trapped in some void of color. At last she had a means of communication beyond paper, beyond meaningless signs that seemed so definite and commanding. Through fighting she learned that words were merely that, they could be changed, they weren't some strict guideline she must follow.

With this compassion, Eve sunk deeply into the addiction that was fighting. Quickly making a name for herself, as she rose through tournaments at a young age. Before she realized, the natural ability of the Technomancer, to see streams of data, was quickly enveloped by this sensation. She was known for quickly analyzing any martial combat situation as a line of data, thus catching a number of eyes. By the age of fifteen, a personalized hearing aid was finally made for her, funded by an anonymous investor. Finally, she could hear those words that served as walls of fortitude. And so it fueled her to attack these walls, to see how true those words were. Out of all these sounds, she needed to trust her own voice, unless another's could shake her more.

Within recent years she has taken to the studies of both medical practices, and engineering. None quite know what caused this, but it closely ties to those who gifted her sound.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7267-yonsisac/ said:
@Yonsisac[/URL]
The problem I see is the part where he cannot fly.

This is only a problem because of this fact:

So, if you could modify that...
Oh...forgot about that...will Fix now! and almost done!

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]

• Subject Portrait
    Eve_zpseqkca83d.png

"The Guardian Angel"

Name:

Eve'Relis Fur

Breed:

Technomancer

Female

Looks:

Eve is a younger individual, 19 years of age, standing at 5'7''. Trailed by deep blue hair that ceases in length only once it grazes the back of her knee. Often times it can be seen tied as a braided tail. Competing with this deep blue is the vibrant red that is her eyes. Beyond her slender form, she is mostly found clad in whites or blacks, preferences keeping her from other colors. But perhaps the most peculiar object of interest about Eve, is the hearing modifiers she wears. Covering her ears, the metal pieces arc straight behind her for no more than five inches.

Personality

If there were a single word to express Eve, then due to a lack of choices, it would be intolerance. As, once Eve's mind has been set, it is quite the chore to change how she thinks. More so, she set's out to change another's thoughts to coincide with her own, by force if she must. Do not mistake such views as arrogance, for she may very well know that her own thoughts are incorrect. Eve's intolerance spawns from the desire of wanting to fight, and to see others fighting for what they desire. After all, weakness of will is the greatest weakness according to her. With this defined acceptance she carries not only a tough bite, but also a strong defense that she will not let crumble so easily even when in the wrong.

Eve loves fighting. Not within the Mecha's, and even beyond her battles of intolerance to see whose desire is greater. But rather she enjoys resorting to the engagement of martial arts. Whilst in these situations her personality truly shines, her laughs, her beckons, her sheer pleasure for this thrill. It is not that she seeks to hurt others, but there is a certain bond that appears between two individuals who fight which is near intoxicating to her. Perhaps it is like a drug to her, seeing as this is when data truly flows through her mind. Timing, positioning, potential outcomes for every single movement. Every last bit of information screams within her, fueling this rush.

Biography

Born deaf, Eve never truly knew what it was like to hear the outside with her own ears. In fact, there was no actual sound at all for fifteen years of her life. Silence within a vibrant world of colors. It was quiet terrifying to be trapped with none other than her thoughts. They were the only 'sound' that could be heard, and even then, she could only think of it as sound due to a lack of comparison. This was what designed her to be introverted into her thoughts, they were what protected her, they were the voice that helped her decide everything.

That was of course, until the age of nine, when she was introduced into the world of martial arts. At last, she could hear another, their thoughts, their desires, their pleas. When she fought, no longer did it feel as if she was trapped in some void of color. At last she had a means of communication beyond paper, beyond meaningless signs that seemed so definite and commanding. Through fighting she learned that words were merely that, they could be changed, they weren't some strict guideline she must follow.

With this compassion, Eve sunk deeply into the addiction that was fighting. Quickly making a name for herself, as she rose through tournaments at a young age. Before she realized, the natural ability of the Technomancer, to see streams of data, was quickly enveloped by this sensation. She was known for quickly analyzing any martial combat situation as a line of data, thus catching a number of eyes. By the age of fifteen, a personalized hearing aid was finally made for her, funded by an anonymous investor. Finally, she could hear those words that served as walls of fortitude. And so it fueled her to attack these walls, to see how true those words were. Out of all these sounds, she needed to trust her own voice, unless another's could shake her more.

Within recent years she has taken to the studies of both medical practices, and engineering. None quite know what caused this, but it closely ties to those who gifted her sound.

[/QUOTE]
oh wow a FRAME Medic! i bet we are gona need you VERY much in battle patching up damage FRAMES

@The Mythic Dragon IM DONE!!

@Kirito Kei

Um...if you dont minde i added you to sams History...as he REALLY has this grudge of being better than your Char xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back