• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic StarRunner (Anime-Mecha RP)

Right-o! I'll scrap that plan, I was looking into the possibility of an air transport over greater distances for that idea, haha. Didn't place too much hope in it! My apologies for that, I like swinging wide for the first attempt, just to see how weird I can be.

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]@The Mythic Dragon also, do SOULs have to be human? Or can they be a image?

[/QUOTE]
I tend to think of them having a humanoid shape. I suppose the "balls of light" could also work... what were you thinking?

@The Mythic Dragon Just wondering. Could it be something like this?

TV_static_by_deadboy180.gif

@The Mythic Dragon A sphere would be fine. My character should be up in the next hour. He's quite the contrast from Kyou!

@CalamariHero[/URL] @Kirito Kei @Aggiewon @Kel Vas

Something I forgot to add:

FRAMEs have a limited bio-feedback system. Damage taken by the FRAME is felt by the rider at a base rate or 10-25%. You will get sharp pains and such from wounds, the worst being complete limb numbness when the corresponding FRAME limb is detached.

@Aggiewon

About your CS:

It all looks good, and is accepted. If you wish to improve it, more details and perhaps a bit of compartmentalization might be nice. For Example...

FRAME Details:

• Name:
  • Type:
  • Looks:
  • Systems: (2-3 weapons/auxiliary systems and 1 signature system)
  • Other Details:

But that's just me, and only if you want to work on it. Like I said, it looks good and is accepted.
Thanks for the info on combat and wounds. I will also plan on refining my CS once the RP is up and running. I just wanted to show that I am really interested and want this to keep moving.

Peace out y'all!

@The Mythic Dragon

im interested! VERY INTERESTED!

I will work on my CS once im back and aswell i hope my alerts dont fuck up..

"Kaito Kirei; at your service."

• Yamato.png
    NAME: Kaito Kirei

BREED: Human

LOOKS: Kaito is 5'8" and 26 years of age. He has pale skin and a rather skinny physique. Don't mistake him for a weakling though, he's quite strong for his size. He has bags under his eyes from lack of sleep and naturally white hair.

PERSONALITY: If there was one word that could describe Kaito, it would be arrogance. He is often seen berating anyone who says that they are better than him at anything. The bad thing about Kaito is that he has the skills to back up his trash talk. He will do anything to make himself seem superior and won't hesitate to take down anyone that's in his way. Kaito's pride is that of 1,000,000 lions and has even taken to refraining from sleeping just so he could increase his reaction time.

Though this attitude has gotten him in trouble plenty of times, it is also the reason for his seemingly perfect track record. His whole military career, any mission that he had ever been on was a success. When his commanding officers would say to pull out, he would stay and fight while his comrades retreated. He's been court marshalled multiple times and doesn't intend to stop any time soon.

Though most people think Kaito stays in combat because he wants to show off, there's actually another reason for it: he's a thrill seeker. Whenever he's in a compromising situation, it's not because he was stupid enough to get there, it's because he thinks it will grant him the most suspense to get out of it.

Kaito has yet to say someone is superior, or even equal to him.

Yamato_Full_Size.png
    HISTORY: From a very young age, Kaito was fascinated with FRAMEs. He found it interesting that mechanical beasts capable of doing such large amounts of damage were able to be wielded by humans. As soon as he could, he enlisted in the military with the hopes of becoming a FRAME rider. For a time, Kaito rose through the ranks, taking any and every assignment he could. Then, eventually he was noticed by the higher-ups for his rather... 'confrontational' nature. It wasn't until his first real mission as a FRAME rider that he discovered it was something that he would want to do for the rest of his life.

The rush of FRAME combat brought Kaito a feeling of exhilaration that he had never felt before. Kaito loved the feeling of running circles around his opponents and slicing through them with his Aero Blade. Kaito also discovered something else about himself after his first mission: not only did he enjoy FRAME fighting, he was actually good at it. So good in fact, he received a medal after his first mission. His superiors didn't know it, but they had just set off a rocket that wouldn't go off until it reached the top.

For the next year, he showed his superiority in every mission he was given. Rather it was by getting the most kills or being the one to complete the objective. He quickly climbed the ranks, however this success came with a price. Because of his arrogance and constant showing off, he often fought with the people he worked with. As a result, he was constantly moved from one installment to another. In a short time, Kaito's notorious exploits reached every corner of the UTC military.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kirito Kei

Well, I forgot to mention that FRAMEs are singularly made, fully custom mecha units for each rider. Riders are elite one of a kind soldiers, and so are their FRAMEs

Mecha is the term for other FRAME-sized units, whether UTC or Splinter. Mecha are soldier units, mass-produced or with more than one. If that all makes sense

Also, he seems like he'll need a certain type of girl to calm him down...

Also, @Yonsisac

One thing I thought that may help, but might not be an amazing option, is to make a new profile. Perhaps yours is just glitched or something. And if you do make a new one, and alerts still don't pop up... then I dunno.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Well, I forgot to mention that FRAMEs are singularly made, fully custom mecha units for each rider. Riders are elite one of a kind soldiers, and so are their FRAMEs

Mecha is the term for other FRAME-sized units, whether UTC or Splinter. Mecha are soldier units, mass-produced or with more than one. If that all makes sense

Also, he seems like he'll need a certain type of girl to calm him down...
Ah I see, so I'll need to rework my CS a little.

WIP

Character Sheet

Name: Milton Alford

Breed: Technomancer

Looks:
d89ba7e727ec062808397e01cb9297f1.jpg

Personality: Milton is a very arrogant and confident guy with a nasty mouth. He cannot stand weaklings who he says are unsuited for the battlefield, nor can he stand spoilt brats or ignorant people. He is very proud and does not take insults lightly having a fiery temper. His experience in combat keeps him levelheaded on the field though recklessness and disobedience makes him snap. Being as competitive as he is, Milton hates to lose. He is very stubborn and strong willed, rarely budging when he has made up his mind. Milton always gets angry over every single death on the battlefield. Despite his foul mouth and bad temperament, Milton actually does care about those he works with though he tends to use violence to display his concern. There are few people who do not mind his brutally honest and critical personality. Milton strongly believes it is better to crush someone's hopes with the cold hard truth then butter them up with false encouragement, lies or sugar coated words. He always takes charge with his strong personality and often clashes with others because of how he is. Unnecessary sacrifices always anger him and he is known for being courageous enough to speak his mind even to superiors. This fearlessness of his and how he always rises up to every challenge are the main marks of his fighting style.

History: Milton got into fights since he was young and his parents were rarely at home. His father would be out gambling or drinking while his mother would work long hours to try and even get a scrap of food on the table for Milton to eat. He has learned to value and treasure a lot of things from his rough childhood as well as survival skills. When his mother died from overwork, Milton left home where he was later discovered to be a technomancer. His fighting experience and street smartness led to him being recruited as a FRAME Pilot.

FRAME Details: (Type, Name, Weapons, looks, etc.) [2-3 Weapons/Systems and 1 Signature Weapon/System]

Name: Phantom

Type: Stryker

SOUL Details: (Looks, Name, Personality)

Looks

Name:

Personality:

@Kirito Kei[/URL] @Aggiewon @Kel Vas @CalamariHero @Yonsisac

Just a general thing:

This is anime. So be prepared to be cutting through swathes of enemy mecha until you come across a rival who it takes something big to defeat (such as confessing your love to the woman who just saved your life by jumping in front of a missile... and now her fate is uncertain) Also expect: Giant weapons and explosions, calling your attacks, and other anime stuff. I may have trouble adding in love drama (such as triangles) but we'll see.

And on that note, if you have ideas for your love interest, please PM me!

Quick question. How much control will we be able to have over other characters? Obviously we'll be able to create dialogue, but if I wanted my character to get into a fight with yours will I be able to do that? I'm sorry if I'm asking questions that every RPr should know the answer to, but I have never done this before.

@Aggiewon

Ah yes, infamous PvP. I do have a solution for that...

If it happens, it will be treated like both players were fighting an elite or above. You will each write a strike, and I will determine what happens. This is to prevent godmoding. Also, these scenes will be quicker than most combats, as they are usually more tiring, and also less fun.

But you do not control other PCs at all (godmoding). Ever. End of story. (Unless you get permission, but that is a different story)

a...a new...Profile!?...But...I cant do that! I CAT LOOSE ALL THIS LOVE!

and aight! will make my CS later once im done here

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Well, that is honestly all I can think of to help you.

[/QUOTE]
well migt but wont test today...

I might make a light aerial FRAME Or a Heavy artillery FRAME....still trying to deside!

Yonsisac said:
well migt but wont test today...
I might make a light aerial FRAME Or a Heavy artillery FRAME....still trying to deside!
If you want my opinion? We already have 2 speedy sword FRAMEs. So bigger guns may be nice.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]If you want my opinion? We already have 2 speedy sword FRAMEs. So bigger guns may be nice.

[/QUOTE]
Aight! ARMS FORT WILL RISE! and aswell curiuse question

can FRAMES Be Bio-mechanical or atleast some part of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back