• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Starlight's Darkness Interest Check(Wolf RP Always Accepting)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
For centuries the Starlight Pack has been the only wolf pack. Well, at least the only one running free under the sun and moon. The Shadow Pack had been sealed away into their first Alpha's void. It was all thanks to the first Light wolf who led the Starlight Pack. He feared that the Shadow Pack would only be a bad influence on all wolves so he planned a sneak attack. He planned to blind them with light and his pack swoop in wiping them out. However the Shadow Alpha used his body creating a void his pack became sealed in. Now though the Shadow Pack has been released thanks to a wolf named Storm, she is no long part of the light pack. Having had her first Changing of the Moontail.

Changing of the Moontail:
A wolf is reborn two times in their life, however this only happens when they have either pushed themselves to the brink of death or they have been unrightfully killed. A Great Starry wolf will appear before them, whether they are in a spirit form or hanging on by their last breath. The Starry wolf will ask the wolf if they have a valid reason to be brought back to life. If they do the Starry wolf will touch them and they will be reborn to the same age they died. The only things that change could be the kind of wolf they are and their looks. They still keep their previous memories and feelings even if those they care for change.

Starry Wolves are NPC's if your wolf dies, you may bring them back to life be sure to message or tag me. These are the three Great Starry Wolves:

20180514_124320-BlendCollage.jpg
Ceres is the Starry Wolf of Elemants. He can be stern, but also gentle at the same time unless he is in a bad mood.

20180514_124134-BlendCollage.jpg
Inari is the Starry Wolf of Light, always watching over the skies and the wolves who lay beneath it. She is always kind and gentle.

20180514_123759-BlendCollage.jpg
Zanter is the Starry Wolf of Shadow, and very short tempered. He would rather get things done quickly and then leave.

You may message me for any of the Great Starry Wolves and let me know which wolf you want to have revive yours with whether it be elemental, light, or dark. If you wish for a mix then that can happen as well. The limit of the different types of wolves is only so one type doesn't rule and they can be changed if more people join.

Types of Wolves:

Light -
Even though it says they are light wolves don't think they are all happy go lucky wolves, they have some bite to them. Some have strange markings while others look normal. Their bodies glow at night though that is always their give away. Their powers can be healing, light, or levitation. Storm was the only light wolf who could take light away and turn things dark. This ability changed once she was granted her second life to taking darkness away so light can shine instead.

Dark -
They have now been set free thanks to Storm's unfortunate happening. Their eyes glow and tend to be odd different colors due to being locked away so long. Usually their coat are of darker colors making their odd colored glowing eyes stand out even more. Their power lies within the darkness, shadow manipulation, shadow jumping, or voids they can go into.
The Alpha is the only one who can make a void big enough for his whole pack. Those that are not alpha are able to hide at least two other wolves in the void they create.

Elemental -
They are pretty much what you'd expect. Each wolf has control of one element unless their parents were different elements. Then they would have abilities of both elements if they wanted. The elements are fire, water, air, and earth. Each wolf can have markings that are the color of their element/s.

Normal -
These are just your plain normal wolves, no powers or strange marking. (They aren't needed but it is an option still)

Rules
Please follow all the rping rules of this site.

Be nice to each other and try not to exclude anyone.

If you need a recap come to me.

Do not power play or kill someone's character without their premission. Even if they can come back, it's just rude.

You may have as many characters as you can handle.

Please write at least 3-5 sentences and don't go further than 3 pages without me.

If you drop or plan to be absent for a bit please tell me so I know what needs to be done.

Last but not least enjoy yourselves and I hope to make awesome stories with y'all!!!

Main Thread
OOC
Characters

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Name:
Type:
Pack(if one):
Looks:
Relatives:
History:
Crush:
Mate:

Starlight Ranks
Alpha: Iah - Light/Earth Elemental Wolf(Freydis)
Alpha Mate:

Beta: Xan - Light/Ice Elemental Wolf(Sshortcakez)
Beta Mate:

Elders(2):

Lead Hunter:

Hunters(4):
Kaluii - Light Wolf(VeiledPariah)
Selrin - Light Wolf(RacingBloodWolf)

Lead Fighter:

Fighters(4):
Kender - Earth Elemental Wolf(RacingBloodWolf)
Hawke - Light/Air Elemental Wolf(Freydis)
Jay - Normal/Air Elemental Wolf(TheDarkLord)
(PASSED)Striker - Light/Fire Elemental Wolf(wolffang4)

Healer:

Healer Apprentice: Dano - Light Wolf(Yuu Xeno)

Pack mother's(2):

Pups:

Shadow Ranks
Alpha: Tez - Dark Wolf(RacingBloodWolf)
Alpha Mate:

Beta: Zen - Dark Wolf(Lenny2000)
Beta Mate:

Elders(2):
Zeus - Dark/Fire Elemental Wolf(DarkxDragon98)

Lead Hunter:

Hunters(4):
Ruki - Dark/Water Elemental Wolf(RacingBloodWolf)
Ruth - Dark Wolf(JosieLovesYou)

Lead Fighter: Runa - Dark/Fire Elemental Wolf(Freydis)

Fighters(4):
Kiylo - Fire Elemental Wolf(RacingBloodWolf)
Nyxia - Dark/Fire Elemental Wolf(Sshortcakez)
Azeroth - Dark Wolf(BCagenda)
Gyrim - Dark Wolf(Beetleback)

Healer: Amunet - Dark Wolf(Freydis)

Healer Apprentice:

Pack mother's(2):

Pups: Ollie - Dark Wolf(xXSunnyXx)

Loners
Light - Kiesso(Freydis)
Light - Tranquility(SerenityAngel)
Light - Altheia(Freydis)

Dark - Storm(RacingBloodWolf)
Dark - Tumult(SerenityAngel)
Dark -

Water/Air Elemental - Haldis(Freydis)
Elemental -
Elemental -

Mix Breed - Serenity(SerenityAngel)
Mix Breed -
Mix Breed -

Prophecy Bringer(1)
Light/Dark - Rain(Mr Kaz)

Pack mother's are wolves that watch over the pups of the pack should the parents need them to. They also help teach the pups things.

Healers may have a mate.

Pups do not gain control of their power till they turn a year old.

Prophecy Bringer wolf warns the Packs of major things that may come to happening. They can not be biased and now will have to warn both Pack of things.

Newest thing- Moonnight Wolves; there will only be two, Next and whoever his mate ends up being. They bring peace with them, but won't fully come to play until after conflicts have happened between the Starlight's and the Shadow's. This third pack won't be established until after a major battle happens.

If your name is turned this color then you've been tagged to respond....
If your name is turned red then you are close to be kicked from....
If black then it mean the person dropped.....

Relationships

Haldis --> Kiesso
Nez -->??<-- Serenity

Key:
Likes -->
Likes each other --><--
Mates <3
Broke up </3
Mate died -->_<--
Forbidden crush -->X
Forbidden crush on each other -->X<--
Forbidden mates <X3

Last edited:
Haha okay! If you decide fully I'll have it saved for ya. First come, first serve as they say!!!

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 I wasn't wanting to start just yet I was hoping for more to join.

Also Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. if you were to be this prophecy bringer you would have to talk to me about any sort of prophecy you had in mind. For instance he could warn the Light Pack that something terrible is about to fall upon them with the Dark Pack being set free. And then as the story went along we could set up terrible winter and spring storms and possible droughts and floods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back