• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☾starlight roleplays [updated]☽

@n a t e do you do canon x oc for marvel. I looked through your expectations and such but I didn't see anything on it but I also don't think I saw a canon x oc option for that fandom :) I can double!

@n a t e do you do canon x oc for marvel. I looked through your expectations and such but I didn't see anything on it but I also don't think I saw a canon x oc option for that fandom :) I can double!

Please read through the expectations again :3 Also, the answer to your question is in the fandom tab :3

Please read through the expectations again :3 Also, the answer to your question is in the fandom tab :3
Just reread and I did find the answer to my question! I can play Steve Rogers for you. Can you play Peter Quill for me? If not I'd like if you could play tony! Pennywise

Just reread and I did find the answer to my question! I can play Steve Rogers for you. Can you play Peter Quill for me? If not I'd like if you could play tony! Pennywise
probably should have edited it but I'm actually leaning toward Peter Parker at the moment. Do you think you could play him? :3

Unfortunately I haven't seen the new Spider-Man movie so I don't think I'm at liberty to play him :( are there any other characters that you would want? :)

Hey you seem like a great and detailed rper. If needed I can send a sample of my writing. I am very serious about rping, and your intro caught my eye especially. The pairing I would interested in is Draco x Luna, but I am also very interested in your plots (in this order, but I am open to all); summer trespassing, a parent trap, unteachable, No I'm not a Groupie, Hercules

Hey you seem like a great and detailed rper. If needed I can send a sample of my writing. I am very serious about rping, and your intro caught my eye especially. The pairing I would interested in is Draco x Luna, but I am also very interested in your plots (in this order, but I am open to all); summer trespassing, a parent trap, unteachable, No I'm not a Groupie, Hercules

Hey! Thanks for the interest! I would love to do a Draco x Luna roleplay with you, but please read through my expectations once more before PMing me for discussions.

Hey! I love your plots and would love to do either Beauty and the Boss, Room 133, or Summer Trespassing! If you're still interested in either of them ofc :)

Pennywise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back