• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Starfall- An AU Sailor Moon RP (CLOSED)

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

7c2acd919c18f693c1f3818d95ba0b67.gif

Many eons ago the Silver Millennium prospered, lead by the Queen Serenity The planets existed in harmony with one another and times was peaceful. That was during this era that the moon princess, Serenity and the first-crowned prince of Earth, Endymion fell in love. Though peace must come to an end at some point, fueled by anger and jealousy, Queen Metalia and the sorceress Beryl, lead the Earth to battle against the moon. They dubbed themselves the Dark Kingdom. The Moon Kingdom was ultimately destroyed and Princess Serenity, Prince Endymion, as well as the four sailor guardians died as a result.

Sailor Saturn the soldier of destruction was awakened by the remaining guardian's talismans. Sailor Saturn lowered her glaive and the world was destroyed. Though in the end, everyone was reborn into a new time, eons later.

2019, Tokyo, Japan

This is where our story continues and changes. Nine girls, varying in ages are slowly starting to realize there is something different about them. Though they're not the only ones eight males are coming to as well. They're not the only ones, a blast from their unknown past has already awoken, Beryl who has awoken Queen Metalia and has possessed her. Their goal? Find the silver crystal and bring the Earth to its knees. This is a retelling of the classic anime we know and love, with our own new outcomes, trials, and tribulations. A new original story that we make by our own writing ability, it's time to find the Princess and save Earth.

-x-

So basically this a new take on the original anime, with new characters and a different storyline. All the canon characters do not exist here and they never will. So have fun making new characters for this universe!

Roles
(You can reserve these, they are all OCs )

Inner Senshi
Sailor Moon - Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
Sailor Mercury - Nona Nona
Sailor Jupiter - explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Sailor Mars - animegirl20 animegirl20
Sailor Venus - PlusUltra PlusUltra
Sailor Chibimoon - Nico Nico

Outer Senshi
Sailor Uranus - GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
Sailor Neptune - Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Sailor Saturn - Nico Nico
Sailor Pluto - NPC

The Knights
(The Planetary Knights are completely original and are free to be interpreted as you please. They worked alongside the Plantatary Princesses during the Silver Millennium and they're destined to do so again. They Protect the Lunar Knight.)

Lunar Knight - Nico Nico
(The Prince of the Moon, his powers revolve around healing, light, and purification)

Mercury Knight- Nico Nico
(Works with Sailor Mercury, powers revolve around water, ice, and rain)

Mars Knight - Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
(Works with Sailor Mars, powers revolve around fire and divination)

Jupiter Knight - Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
(Works with Sailor Jupiter, powers revolve around thunder and lightning)

Venus Knight- Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
(Works with Sailor Venus, awoken the same time as her. Powers of love and light)

Uranus Knight- Nona Nona
(Works with Sailor Uranus, powers of air and wind)

Neptune Knight - Mineczka Mineczka
(Works with Sailor Neptune, powers of the sea)

Saturn Knight- GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
(Works with Sailor Saturn when she's awoken, powers of darkness and destruction)

Pluto Knight- NPC

🌙

× This RP lazy casual, I'll only expect a paragraph from you. I do expect proper grammar and punctuation and good use of the English language, however.

× No NSFW content is allowed on this rp, as you know the RPN rules allow none of this, either fade to black or don't do anything at all. Kissing is okay, but if it gets too heavy touching then you know exactly when it's time to fade. Gore is okay, but don't describe it in detail, that's not necessary.

× Be polite to GMs, disrespect is not tolerated. They're GMs for a reason, they're here to make sure the RP stays in order. Respect their decisions and their rulings, if you have an issue with a GM contact me and I'll look into it.

× If someone is causing drama don't feed into it, just ignore it and alert an RPN staff They'll handle it, it's not worth getting in trouble for. Drama in roleplay is highly encouraged, who doesn't like a little drama between characters.

× Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated. I will not have anyone bullying someone for their identity, sexuality, religion or race. Discrimination of any sorts including those making fun of people with disabilities I will report you to RPN staff

× Metagaming, powerplaying, auto-hitting, auto-dodging are not allowed, as they remove freedoms from other roleplayers. Regardless of who your character is, they will not be the center of attention all the time, nor can they be the best at everything. Nor are they perfect in any way shape or form.

× Follow All RPN Rules and their policies.

× Discord will be used for plotting, ooc talk and relationship talk. It is required, so check if you have one, if you don't, feel free to make one. There will be a regular OOC for those who do not wish to use Discord, once you're accepted I will send out an invite.

× I would like a post once a week, that's all but, I understand people have lives. If you can't post let me know, I know people have jobs and school, I'm pretty understanding about that. Even I probably will have issues posting once a week sometimes. I'd like to make this RP comfortable and relaxed, it's not the end of the world if you don't post once a week.

🌙

OOC x Characters x Main

Last edited:
Mind if I be that one dude and steal Sailor Moon because... I’m curious if what I can do with the character considering how iconic Usami is! I’m also up as doubling as any of the knights if needed.

Hmm got a idea for a character just debating which would fit them best, thinking Sailor Venus though id need to change the color of the image i had from pink to orange i guess?

<3 Oh wow I love the sound of this! I was gonna go for my bb Venus but if that's definitely being taken then I can go for Mercury instead? I'm also game for taking one of the knights maybe Uranus?

YO NICO I’MMA GRAB THAT JUPITER GIMME! By the way, Hi! It’s been a while, how are you?
It sure has! I'm doing great, how are you?

Also everyone's claims have been added ^^
Tag any of your friends if you think they'd be interested.

It sure has! I'm doing great, how are you?

Also everyone's claims have been added ^^
Tag any of your friends if you think they'd be interested.
Awesome sauce! And just to help fill the list out, I’m up for playing the Mars Knight! I like playing personalities that are associated with fire!

CS Is up ^^

and discord has been made, once your character is accepted you'll get the invite.

I don't mind either way I'm using anime myself. Though I prefer it to be anime/drawn/character creator.

Will we have a OOC chat or Discord? not sure if the sheet is ok and dont want to post those questions in the CS thread to keep that clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back