• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stardom: A Popstar Roleplay

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Katherine Sinclaire

Katherine Sinclaire was no fool. She knew how to play someone like a fiddle and she used it to her advantage as often as possible. Unfortunately for her, Lloyd was no fool either. He'd not only known her long enough and played into her games plenty but he knew how to get under her skin as well. It's part of what made their back and forth so disastrous sometimes. "My sister is around here somewhere if you wanna say hello later," she added, no idea of their fling behind her back. She could see his eyes shift a little when she told him she was here to stay and it almost made her laugh. "Well, I know how much you love surprises, and what's a better surprise than me?" she teased with a nonchalant shrug. Of course, they both knew her surprise had been less celebratory and more to get a reaction out of him. Which she did.

"I'd say no but you know it's hard for me to resist seeing you," she allowed the words to come out even though they were an admission of her addiction to him. Wasn't like he wasn't well aware. Her eyes rolled but she finally let a genuine smile grace her lips as the tension lifted. "I believe I overheard you pre-gamed before the gala? You up for a little more?" she asked, pulling a flask half out of her purse so that he could see before letting it fall back inside. "It's your favorite," she added with a playful tone. Kat didn't wait too long for an answer before she turned on her heels and spun to walk away, he hips swaying with each step she took. She didn't bother to look back and see if he was following her, he usually did.

outfit choice: click here to see!
tags: lloyd fin fin
code by yousmelldead

Last edited:
ophelia hepburn
keep your head
Instantly when Monica began to speak and cheer her up again, Ophelia felt a second wave of relief wash over her. The girl got it- she wasn't gonna let Ophelia dwell on what made her so upset, and she laughed it off. No awkward tip-toeing around it, just a solid 'fuck it, you got this', and Monica was walking out with her. Ophelia said, "I'm so sorry you had to see that. Really. I'm Ophelia-!" She called over her shoulder as she was hauled back outside, and she dug one of her Xanax out of her purse and broke it into a 1/4th. She didn't want to get high but she needed to chill the fuck out before the situation got any worse.

She lightly held Monica's hand as they walked to the bar. Ophelia could see Felix- her knight in shining armor- from a mile away. But nearby was Rosie, and Isaac. God, she didn't want to say anything to either of them even though some sliver of her wanted to. That wickedly cruel bit wanted to stride up there and- Enough. She stood next to Felix and lifted up her shot, giggling at Monica, crinkling her nose as once again all of her worries were forgotten by the sharp taste down her throat. She made a face and put the shot glass down, ordering some orange juice for a chaser. "Want some?" She offered to Monica, slightly leaning back into Felix out of instinct. Lifting the glass up to her lips, the shot making her feel fuzzy, she could see someone approaching from afar.

"Is that Adrian? Like, walking over here?" Ophelia asked in disbelief. There was just no way this was happening. But he kept walking, coming closer and closer, and Ophelia was dumbstruck. "He'd better not say anything to me." She warned aloud to Felix and Monica, as if saying, If he does, I'm not responsible for what I'll do.

code by fudgecakez

MENTIONS: Monica ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ), Felix, ( cleopatraa cleopatraa ), Dakota ( enigma2 enigma2 ) Isaac ( fin fin ), Adrian ( geminiy geminiy )​

Last edited:
Kiana Carter

Kiana took the shot as it was placed on the bar, signaling for the bartender to bring another. Her head turned when she heard the familiar voice again, this time he was alone. She nodded at his words, reminding her he had promised to return. "That you did. I assumed you were just being polite," she joked, a smile tugging at her lips. He still seemed just as stoked to be here as before so she assumed that his mood was a good thing. Did that mean Ophelia was okay as well? She was a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten to introduce herself to the Hepburn girl but she wasn't one to wallow in self-pity or beg for attention. Maybe the chance would present itself next time. Instead, she turned her attention back to Felix who loudly ordered shots for the entire bar. How generous.

When she noticed the Don Julio he'd pulled out she perked up a little. "A fellow tequila lover? We'll get along great," she winked, her smile never faltering. When she noticed Ophelia and Monica return she decided that she probably should tread lightly when it came to Felix. Not that she was intimidated by many people but she didn't want to get on the girl's bad side and cause a scene or anything. Flirting wasn't worth ruining her shot with Stardom. She plucked the shot glass from the bar as he did and downed the shot, only slightly making a face at the way it burned. Kiana wasn't an alcoholic but she could hold her liquor well enough to not be considered a lightweight and any tequila was a go-to for her.

"Monica, right? No Tears In The Club is brilliant!" she said when she finally mustered the courage to speak up to the girl. It was true though. She'd added the song to her playlist when she first heard it and it was definitely one she danced to in the mirror when doing her makeup. "Kiana," she added, realizing she hadn't introduced herself yet. She extended the introduction to both girls when she noticed Ophelia was also next to Monica, not wanting to seem rude. She grabbed a drink from the waitress as Monica did and took a sip. "Mmm, what is this? It's really good," she said, knowing it made the fact that she wasn't used to events like this even more obvious.

outfit: click here.
tags: felix cleopatraa cleopatraa ophelia dendygar dendygar monica Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
code by yousmelldead

Last edited:

location.
the gala hall
interactions.
mark, isla, felix (briefly)
mentions
n/a
outfit.
x
tags.
Eldarkon Eldarkon Idyllia Idyllia cleopatraa cleopatraa

Cade hadn’t anticipated that Mark was going to be so worried under that confident exterior. She got the feeling that he was like that in many aspects: different on the inside than he was perceived to be on the outside. He seemed cautious, intelligent, aware of his surroundings. Perhaps a little reserved, more so than the others at the very least, but a little caution and shyness never hurt anyone. There had certainly been many moments in Cade’s life that she had wished she had been slightly more reserved.

“People who are going to get sucked up by the fame typically don’t worry if they’re going to get sucked up by the fame.” Cade giggled at Mark’s comment about getting lost. “Sure, everyone gets a little rocky at some point. Being in the public light all the time isn’t the easiest to navigate after all, but you seem to have your head screwed on pretty tight. I’m sure you’ll be just fine.”

Cade then turned her attention to Isla, who had made her way over. She seemed so soft and innocent to Cade, like a doe taking its first steps. Cade could only hope that she stayed so seemingly down to earth, their field had a way of destroying that innocence. She also found it quite sweet that both Isla and Mark had this habit of saying thank you for things that were second nature to Cade.

“You newbies are so sweet,” Cade hummed, taking another sip of her drink. “You guys say thank you for the simplest things, it's very endearing. I’m glad you guys aren’t just all drama and rudeness, I think I’ve had enough of petty drama to last a lifetime.”

Without having time to swallow the last gulp of her drink, a shot slid across the bar beside her. Someone down the bar had ordered them for everyone and hell, Cade never said no to free drinks. Another glass came right behind it and Cade handed it to Mark.

“Come on, handsome, let’s get this party started.” Cade challenged with a wink. She looked over her shoulder to face the man who had ordered, sending a thankful nod his way, and took the shot in one smooth motion. The alcohol burned a clear path down her throat and into her stomach, though her face remained completely still. She had gotten really good at taking shots over the years, ignoring the chasers that so many people desired. With the shot down, Cade placed the glass back on the table and smiled in content.

She opened her eyes only to come face to face with Isla who looked as if she had just tasted the most vile thing in the world. If Cade hadn’t been two whiskeys and a shot deep, perhaps she would have instantly went to help her. But all Cade could do was laugh at Isla’s face, finding the whole scenario both incredibly funny but also quite cute. Her inability to take shots made her seem even more innocent.

“My lips are sealed.” Cade reassured, attempting to stifle her laughs that seemed to keep bubbling out of her chest. She watched as Isla took the champagne, smiling warmly at her.

The song on the speaker changed and Cade’s face instantly lit up at the sound of her own voice pumping through the system. It was Chase Me, one of her songs off of her latest EP. It was one of her favourite songs to perform, the crowd always seeming to go wild every time the song began. There was something about the song’s energy that made everyone seem to have a good time, especially Cade.

“I don’t think I’m ever going to get used to hearing myself on the speakers,” Cade confessed, her eyes twinkling with excitement. “But maybe that’s a good thing. I get excited every time and there’s nothing wrong with a little excitement in your life.”

Cade began singing the chorus as she ordered another shot, taking it down in another smooth sip. With the alcohol in her system, she was feeling daring and while her song was still playing, Cade turned to Mark and Isla.

“Come on, newbies. It’s your first night at Stardom and I say we loosen up and celebrate that!” Cade exclaimed, though her tone made it clear that she wasn't giving them an option but to follow her.

Formal events always got better with alcohol in their systems and a few good dances. She wrapped her arm around Isla’s and her other around Mark’s waist, anticipating how difficult it was going to be to grab onto the taller man’s arms. The energetic girl pulled the two to the dance floor where a few other people were dancing and having a good time. The speeches would start soon and Cade definitely needed to burn off some energy. Plus, both Mark and Isla seemed like they could use some loosening up and Cade totally knew how to do that. Once on the floor, she immediately dragged them into the energetic dancing, still belting out her song.
cadence adams
coded by incandescent

M
O
N
I
C
A

R
U
S
S
O

C

L
I
S
T
E

R

S
T
A
R
D
O

M

Everything was getting back on track as they got to the bar where Felix was, and took their shots. She hoped they didn't leave Dakota too bewildered, but honestly she figured that such a sight wasn't a first for the girl, and wouldn't be the last. That applied to both of them as often as they were out on the town that was probably the least surprising thing they've seen in girls restrooms, and one of the quickest recoveries.

Luckily the girl from earlier was there with Felix, so she'd get the chance to properly say hello and not just dip out on her. At the end of the day while fun was her number one priority, along with helping Ophelia feel a bit better, tonight was about celebration and networking. While she clearly was putting networking with the wealthy business men and women on the back-burner she really wanted to talk to and get to know her fellow new artists. After all she was about to live with them, and possibly work really closely with a few of them. Sure she knew a few of the people here, but she wanted to at least open the door to some new possibilities. The fact that she pumped up her ego a bit while at it instantly put the girl in her good graces, "Thanks!" She chimed. "Nice to meet you Kiana." She turned to Ophelia for a moment at her question, " Yah I could use one." Then looked at Kiana, " You want one too?". The more the merrier in her book. "By the way Your own medicine was on repeat for me. You've got some killer vocals on you." she added in.

Which was complete honesty since it was right up Monica's heartbroken ally. She binged on songs like 'your own medicine' by her, 'hurts like hell' by Madison Beer, and 'Sorry' from Ciara for a long while after her break-up. It added fuel to the fire already burning inside of her, but that fire got her out and about to do whatever it took to rise up for better or for worse. Monica shrugged looking at the empty glass in her hand referring to Kiana's question, " Honestly I've got no clue, I just saw it and snagged it because any drink was better then no drink at the moment. Luckily it was damn good." She hummed before glancing up at the bottle options the bar had, "What should we get next? What are you thinking?" She asked Kiana with a grin curled onto her lips. Sure the objective wasn't to get totally fucked up, but she wanted a good buzz going. She was no regular at these types of events either, so she was game for however this night turned out.

When Ophelia mentioned who was walking up to them that was even more of a reason to get whatever drink they could because this was going to probably be the highlight of the night. "I bet you two shots you're gonna be the first one he says anything to." It was a fact of nature that anything Adrian could do wrong when it came to girls he would do. Like his own personal Murphy's law. She didn't say this directly too anyone, but she definitely said it loud enough for Ophelia, Kiana, and Felix to hear. "And I bet at least one shot whatever comes out of his mouth will be some sort of flirtatious line." She would also bet money on either of those facts, but Drinks made it more fun. She winked at the bartender, "You should probably go ahead and get those three shots lined up, cause someone is about to need them." She purred kind of excitedly as she watched the flirtatious bandit approach their group.

Mood: Excited| Tags: dendygar dendygar jasmyn jasmyn geminiy geminiy | Outfit: x x x

code: @s e v e n

Last edited:

location.
the gala hall
interactions.
ophelia
mentions
monica
outfit.
the suit
tags.
dendygar dendygar Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Adrian was preoccupied. His mind had begun drifting, the noise of the party eventually turning into a gentle background noise. The gala was not as fun as he had been expecting, though what gala had ever been the best party in the world? The whole point of the event was to network and force the new artists out into the world. It was also very much an opportunity for the competition to size each other up under the charade of kindness and the promise of friendships and future collaborations. He knew that most of them would never keep up those promises, letting them fall through the cracks the second the opportunity to uphold them turned up. Hell, they would all likely be slandering each other in the media weeks later. Sticking a bunch of competing musicians in a hotel together seemed like the perfect recipe for disaster.

A shot glass pulled him from his thoughts. He stared into the clear liquid for a moment before looking around to see who had ordered the drink. Everyone seemed to be giving thanks to some dude down the line. Adrian gave a courtesy nod before taking the drink, his nose scrunching slightly at the sharp sting that burned at his throat. He hated shots with a passion, being a chronic lightweight meant shots got him drunk and fast, faster than he liked to.

He hadn’t even gotten the chance to swallow the drink when he instinctively looked over and instantly wished he hadn’t. The sight startled him, a person he had never wished to see again.

The alcohol that he had just attempted to take down came spurting right out of his nose.

She was looking at him. What was her name again? Adrian couldn’t remember it but he most certainly remembered her more… Biblical features. How many times had he awoken with her scratches marring his clean, pale complexion? How many times had he gone to her in the late of night, longing for her touch? She was a drug that, for a time, Adrian hadn’t been able to quit. And then one day, it was over. He just got up and left without a word and never called her back. Adrian was certain they’d never see each other again, especially at a gala. But there she was at the other end of the bar like a ghost from his past. Ophelia, that was the name. How could he forget, he had moaned it out enough times.

Adrian scrambled for a napkin, a towel, anything to wipe up the alcohol that had just burst from his nose. It burned like hell, it made his eyes water. Every ounce of confidence and poise had left him as fast as the alcohol from his nostrils and it was only worse that he was certain that Ophelia was still watching him.

He managed to clean himself up enough that he didn’t look like a total fuck up, though a total recovery was impossible. Adrian felt like every eye was on him, though they certainly weren’t. He was on a roll with total screw ups and embarrassments that evening and all he wanted to do was go home.

Adrian stood up from the bar, straightening out his jacket. That’s exactly what he was going to do. He was going to leave, maybe find someone to bring home with him. Fuck the gala, fuck the networking, fuck Ophelia. Well, he had done that last one and that was the entire problem.

He was about to turn to leave when a surge of some sort of emotion burst through him. Perhaps he was feeling confident, perhaps he was feeling like an idiot and knowing very little could get worse. What was she going to do to him that was worse than Adrian literally shooting alcohol out of his nose? He turned to face Ophelia and some other girl who he didn’t know and didn’t want to know and began making his way over. His throat ran dry, making him swallow deeply. Adrian had literally ghosted her and there she was at the bar like a phantom. Karma’s a bitch.

“Ophelia Hepburn,” Adrian breathed, looking down at the girl. She was as pretty as he remembered and she was making him nervous. Maybe walking over to her was a bad idea but it was far too late to back out. Adrian was stuck. “I didn’t expect you to be here. I hardly recognized you, you fit right in with everyone. It's a pleasure seeing you again.”

Was it? Was it really a pleasure seeing her again? He got the sneaking suspicion that this girl wasn’t going to just accept him back into her life. He also was very convinced that she could totally wreck him and although he’d never admit it, he was a little intimidated. Adrian knew he fucked up by simply abandoning her after they had gotten “together”, it was low even by his shitty standards. But he wasn’t about to ignore her again, how awkward would that have been? Definitely not more awkward than Adrian was being. What had happened to him? Ophelia Hepburn did and without knowing it, she had already gotten her payback. But somehow, Adrian knew that there was a lot more coming his way.
adrian ellis
coded by incandescent

Felix Steven Tyler.
"trying to be better"

As Ophelia and Monica joined him and Kiana by the bar, Felix found himself relaxing even more. It helped that Ophelia’s mood seemed to be a lot brighter—even if she was faking it, at least she was there and was trying. That was more than enough for Felix—hell, if she had wanted to leave, he would have taken them home. But tonight was important, and he was proud of Ophelia for putting her differences to the side for now.

His eyes watched in amusement as the entire bar took a shot and he couldn’t help but smile and laugh a little, glad the people around him were down people. He caught Rosalind's eye and sent a nod, impressed that she didn't back down from the shot. Oh, she was definitely Ophelia's sister. He could tell with the look she gave him, determined and challenging him as she downed the shot.

As Ophelia spoke up, about some guy named Adrian, Felix started to ignore her words, instead focusing on the way she was pressed against his side. He threw his arm over her shoulders casually, almost on instinct. But the moment she mentioned that the man—this Adrian—was approaching, Felix’s interest peaked.

He glanced over to see another platinum haired male approaching the group and his eyes shot out at Ophelia as he tried to contain his laughter. What was it with her and boys who bleached their hair? As the guy approached Ophelia and started speaking, Felix dropped his arm and turned to face Monica and Kiana, making a face at Adrian’s words.

He didn’t recognize Ophelia because she blended right in? Felix scowled, opening his bottle and taking a sip. That was a fucking lie—Ophelia stood out like a breath of fresh air in a room full of people who were trying way too hard to impress each other. She did not blend in with anybody-she was a piece of art meant to be admired.

“Yeah, we gonna need those shots. And a blunt. I got a couple in the car, so when Opie finishes with this, we can get it moving,” Felix said to the two girls as he took another swig before he handed the bottle to Kiana for her to do the same. Pointing at Monica, he wagged his eyebrows. “And you, shorty,” he said, using his favorite nickname for the short brunette. “Are not skimping out on that bottle,” he finished, waving his finger in the air sternly. Getting an idea, Felix grinned, "I say we take a swig of the bottle every time the poor guy says 'uh' or 'um'."

The bar
Playful
interactions: Ophelia dendygar dendygar Monica Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Kiana jasmyn jasmyn Adrian geminiy geminiy
coded by natasha.

ophelia hepburn
keep your head
And then the fucker decided to speak to her. A memory flashed before Ophelia's eyes, sitting on her bed at home in the downtown Manhattan townhouse where she lived with her mom and grandparents. She was what, thirteen? Fourteen maybe? Her knee-high socks had been torn and bloodied on her knees, her fists up to her eyes as she sniffled and sobbed. Her Baba had pulled up a chair near the bed, her gigantic green eyes soft, her hair covered in a scarf and much of her body dressed darkly for modesty. "Maya zaika.." She began softly. That was her other nickname growing up; zaika. It meant rabbit in Russian and it was a common pet name. "Are you ready to tell me what happened at class today?" At first Ophelia shook her head wildly back and forth, her braids whipping around her shoulders. Her grandmother continued to sit there in silence, waiting for Ophelia to calm down into coughs and hiccups.

Her bloodshot eyes were finally visible as she lowered her hands. "Ari put his hand u-up my skirt, and when I told him n-no, he d-duh-" She couldn't finish, bursting into another fit of loud sobs. Snot ran from her nose and her Baba was mortified. "Duh-dumped me-!" But that wasn't the reason why she was sent home. It's what happened after that got her in trouble. "So I puh-punched him, I know it was wruh-wrong-" But her Baba shook her head and lifted her hand up, and Ophelia instantly stopped yammering. Baba leaned in and cupped Ophelia's wet, tear-stained and blotchy face.

"Listen to me, Ophelia." It was rare that she was called by her full first name by anyone in her family. "You did the right thing. Do not ever let a man break your soul, whenever he tries- you do what you did today. I am so proud of you.. we shall keep this a secret from Dyeh-Dyeh and Mama, yes?"

Ophelia found herself reaching for the glass of orange juice meant for Monica without even thinking about it- no sense of guilt or second guessing in her bones. Opie remembered his rose-petal lips against her neck, the way his hands felt on her shoulders and the taste of his body. She had allowed him into her temple and he desecrated it. That wouldn't go unpunished- and he was finally here to pay penance. Her arm jolted hard, liquid sunlight glittering in the warm low-lights of the hall, arching in poetic beauty as it landed on Adrian's face and neck, running down his chest. Around them people jumped away, got out their phones, wanting to capture the moment and sell it off to tabloids. Ophelia didn't care. She slammed the glass back down on the countertop, turning in one beautiful swoop. "I'm out this bitch. Let's go, papas." She said to Felix, not waiting for him as she walked with elegance of an empress through the crowd, not looking at any of them. She knew Felix wasn't far behind, and within moments, her hands were on the outer doors and the fresh air had slammed into her face, clearing any rage free from it.

code by fudgecakez

MENTIONS: Monica ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ), Felix ( cleopatraa cleopatraa ), Adrian ( geminiy geminiy )​

VQ7I.gif

Dearra Starr
The time was nearing 1 in the morning. The hall was filled with laughter, dancing, and alcohol, but it seemed even with all that goodness the kids couldn't keep it in check. Amidst her socializing with some of Stardom's top investors and benefactors, Dearra had kept watching eye on the young, and feisty new artists. Ever so often they'd tip the edge of the iceberg, whether it was the drunkard Bandit, the livid Hepburn, or the walking white-haired STD. While they were (impressively enough) able to go a majority of the night without a scene, Dearra scoffed at the sound of cameras clicking in the distance. Leeches that took advantage of her puppy's tantrum. It'd be a bad image for Stardom if any of those images got out, but perhaps it'd suffice as publicity in need of molding instead. "Nothing Montgomery couldn't wipe away with a photo-op", she thought to herself.

Still, the attention was now drawn away from Stardom as a whole towards Dearra's least favourite member of the Uncaged Bandits. Her eyes tracked down Ophelia Hepburn in the distance, before turning to the stage manager in the distance. Dearra mouthed the word, "now," and in only several moments she was front and center on the banquet hall stage. The lights in the venue dimmed, and neared pitch black, with only a single golden beam of light illuminating her, and her Prada fur-coat. A cold smile spread from Dearra's full lips, focused eyes piercing into the audience before she brought the microphone up to her lips.

"Quite the climax to our event, no?" Dearra asked the audience with a smile. Subtle laughter returned her words. "This event was one targeted to bring all of Stardom's most adored affiliates into one place. To let you see our new gifts, and acquisitions. The future of what the industry is to become lies here at Stardom." Dearra paused as shadowy figures arrived at her sides. The heads of Stardom each stood firmly at her side. "Stardom has always been about growth, and adapting to the times. We're doing that here, and in ways other labels couldn't even fathom."

"What other label has the resources Stardom holds? Our new signees alone are currently fifteen of the billboard one-hundred songs, with potential to be more together. Keep an eye out, and your check books open. You're going to want to pump your dollars into this project." The crowd cheered at her words, glassed clinking against one another as they applauded. Without hesitation, Dearra passed the mic to the next shadowy figure on the stage as the beam of light cast over them too.

anigif_sub-buzz-4866-1473270631-1.gif

tumblr_no8hcury6t1s895hko1_250.gif

Selena & Julian Harris
After Dearra was finished on stage, Julian took the microphone and made his way on stage. With a few waves and a warm smile, Julian found himself at the centre of the stage. The room was filled with energy and all eyes were on him.

“I hope everyone has had one hell of an evening,” Julian said, his signature grin still lighting up his face. “My name is Julian Harris and I am one of managers here at Stardom. I am so grateful to be here and so incredibly excited to work with such amazing talent. This year, I am pleased to announce that I will be working with both old and new artists to Stardom’s ranks. I will be managing Felix Tyler, Isaac Wilde, Zephyr Walker, and Isla Duchesne. I’m not saying that I have the best artists Stardom has to offer this year, but I totally have the best artists this year. I’m so excited to work with all four of you and your amazing talent. As your manager, I am dedicated to making sure that you get the most success and enjoyment out of your time with Stardom. Anything you need, be it help with publicity or just a shoulder to lean on, I’m here for you. Everyone, please give them a warm Stardom welcome! I will now pass the mic off to my beautiful wife, Selena.”

With Julian’s speech done, he began making his way off stage. Selena was already walking up the stairs to the stage and as the two met at the top of the stairs, Julian took Selena’s hand and helped her up the last few stairs. After kissing her softly, he spun her around and Selena began making her way to the centre of the stage. A loud round of applause welcomed her along with a few familiar whoops and hollers. Selena was a fan favourite at Stardom, very few people did not know her name.

“Thank you, thank you. May I start off by saying that I have spent hours studying these new artists and their sound and I am so impressed with the pure range of talent in this year’s group. For those of you who do not know, I am Selena Harris and I have been working at Stardom for over thirteen years, four of those years being the Head of Music Production. I will be working closely with each and every one of you artists to create a sound that is original, genuine, and true to you. I am so excited to work with all of you to create that sound that Stardom is known for. You better get that creativity rolling! And for you investors, please consider supporting these amazing musicians. You’re going to see their names on every major stadium across the globe, I promise you that. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your evening and please do not hesitate to stop me for a chat, I look forward to getting to know you all!”

{ felix cleopatraa cleopatraa isaac fin fin zephyr Wildflower101 Wildflower101 isla Idyllia Idyllia }

giphy.gif

Miranda Carlton
This was one of Miranda's favorite nights throughout the year. She got to meet her new material and her expectations were, as always, high. She kept her eye on all Stardom's old and new ladies and gentlemen and had to say that seeing a few of them, she was relieved and horrified at the same time. A little class, please. Was it too much to ask? To behave a little. Her distaste was mostly aimed at the group of young men where at least three of them already came under the influence. And the situation at the bar? Downing shots one by one? Her narrowed eyes examined the tall genius who initiated the idea. But she would simply ignore this kind of behavior. Just this once. The second a few young talents were going to get under her wings, she would hold the reigns. Because whatever they did, it reflected on her. And with the flawless record of Miranda Carlton, she was not going to get any stains on it. Definitely not by spoiled starlets.

Once the Harris' were done, she put on her learned professional smile and stepped on the stage, taking the microphone from Selena, thanking her with a softer smile and a nod. Once she took her place in the spotlight, the applause went down. Miranda's name was a brand at this point and everyone, who meant something in this business, knew her more than well.

"I believe I don't have to introduce myself." she chuckled lightly and was followed by a few from her audience. "But still, I'm Miranda Carlton and I've been in this industry long enough to know a star when I see one. And I see a lot of them here tonight. Trust me, I'm heartbroken that I cannot work with all of you. But what is more important, names of those, who are going to come under my wings, are Miss Cadence Adams, Miss Dakota Prince, Miss Kiana Carter and Mister Mark Gordon. I am truly looking forward to working with all of you. I can promise you hard work, mine and yours, sweat and maybe even a few tears. No one said this was easy but you certainly knew that before. But I will work my hardest to get you where you want to be. If you listen to me, we can make it happen for each and every one of you. Know that I'm here to help you and I will. But you have to want it first." Miranda flashed a professional smile all around the room and kept her gaze on her four new stars for a bit longer than on the others. Her speeches were never cuddly and sweet as she preferred to keep it real. "You may think 'why should I listen to the old devil dressed in Prada?' Oh, believe me, I was called worse..." she paused and drew a short wave of laughter. "...but this old devil knows how to get you on top. And that's our next stop."

She kept quiet for a while before speaking for a while longer. "However, I will also meet with each and every one of you. As the head of the wardrobe and makeup, I am responsible for your looks. But my rules apply here as well. If you do what I tell you, I promise you'll shine bright like a diamond. All your personal styles will be taken into account and my door is always open to you whether it's for a consultation, suggestions or just to talk. I will see you all later and bid you a very pleasant rest of the evening."

With that, Miranda left the stage and handed the microphone to the next in line. She was overall satisfied with her performance as it was one of her rules, never coddle them. The four lucky enough to work with her were going to get all that special treatment they deserved as stars. But they were certainly not getting it for free.

(Cade geminiy geminiy / Dakota enigma2 enigma2 / Kiana jasmyn jasmyn / Mark Eldarkon Eldarkon )

Last edited:
Elijah Montgomery

Elijah stood patiently on the sidelines as his colleagues gave their short speeches. He didn't have much change in the way of management since he was still working with the band, Uncaged Bandits. At least the name was fitting. He often wondered if he'd been tasked with them as some sort of joke seeing as how it often felt like a babysitting job. The boys had proven to be a challenge to keep in line and though Elijah somehow managed well enough to keep them with Stardom he couldn't help but feel that it was going to be harder this year. With Lloyd's ex girlfriend joining along with Leo and Link's need to be high...often, it just screamed headache. There were also the countless female talents coming in which he assumed would be a problem for all the guys but mostly Adrian who couldn't seem to keep it in his pants or out of the press to save his life.

Prime example was that even now, at this rather esteemed gala, the frosty-haired male had found himself front and center of a spat with a drink being thrown on him. Not that Elijah expected anything less, he just had hoped that they'd have learned by now how to stay out of the drama for one damn night. Clearly that was asking for too much but it did remind him that he would need to threaten to kick them to the curb again for the bad press it was sure to cause. Of course, most of his threats were empty but they didn't know that. He had very well severed ties and blacklisted many artists who just didn't take things seriously but sometimes he felt like the boys of Uncaged Bandits, while a major pain, had become like sons to him overtime. He'd never admit that out loud though, definitely not to them.

Soon enough it was his turn to take the spotlight and introduce, or reintroduce, his talent. They were pretty well known already but it was good for fresh faces and investors to hear their names again, right? He took the microphone and walked up to the center, adjusting his tie as he did so. "Thank you, Miranda. Your words, as always, are spoken with wisdom and sincerity that I think we can all appreciate. Most of you know me but for those who don't my name is Elijah Montgomery and I have been a manager with Stardom for many years. I have worked hard to earn my name and reputation and I expect no less from the artists that I work with," his voice was posh and matter-of-fact as he addressed the crowd.

"With that being said, I will continue to manage Uncaged Bandits this year. Lloyd Alexander, Adrian Ellis, Leonardo Walsh, and Lincoln Farrow are all extremely talented young men and I intend to further their careers to the best of my abilities. Uncaged Bandits is a name that many already know. I plan to make it a household name worldwide and help them to establish a legacy for themselves in this industry," he allowed a grin to tug at his lip for just a moment. "Now that I have taken up enough of your time please allow me to introduce my brother and head of Stardom’s photo and video. Alexander Montgomery," he finished, holding out the microphone for his brother.
code by yousmelldead

Last edited:
Alex Montgomery

"Looks like you're on, brother," Alexander quipped as he heard Miranda finishing up her introduction. Unlike his older sibling, Alex thought this whole gala was more of an annoyance than anything. Sure it served as a way to network, introduce your new talent, and such but it was also just an excuse to throw a fancy party and sip champagne. Luckily being around alcohol wasn't as hard as it had once been or the blonde-hair man would've already been incoherent. He was actually grateful to Elijah for helping selflessly pull him back from the edge years ago. Who knows where he'd have been without that support. It definitely wouldn't be here with a stable job and respect from his peers for his hard work. Alex knew he owed a great deal to his brother not only for helping him then but for making sure he didn't fall off the wagon again after all this time.

He watched Elijah walk up on stage, knowing that he would have to go next, unfortunately. Public speaking wasn't something he enjoyed and honesty, he didn't understand the need for his presence under the spotlight. People knew them, they had all been working here for years so why did they feel it necessary to reintroduce themselves time after time? Nevertheless, he listened as his brother explained his intent and named his talent once again. His words were so professionally spoken, much more than Alex could say his own ever were. Everyone who knew the brothers was well aware that Elijah was the more proper of the two. Posh had never really been Alex's style. Before he knew it he was being introduced to the stage to give his own version. He gave a nod of appreciation to Elijah, taking the microphone from his hands and turning to the crowd. "How do you follow up such a class act? I could never top my brother's Oscar-worthy speech, so I won't try to," he joked, his grin never fading.

"As he said I deal with the photo and video production here which means basically I sit behind a camera all day," he chuckled, the contrast between brother apparent. "But in all seriousness, I love what I do because I get to be creative and bring our visions to life. Those who have worked with me before will tell you that I love to hear out any ideas that you have and build on them because I truly believe in making sure that every video is a representation of not only my work but the artist as well. I look forward to working with everyone here to make works of art that we can all be proud of. I'd say more but public speaking has never been my thing so let me go ahead and pass this off to our final speaker," he finished off with a slight wave before disappearing from the stage. He was just thankful to be out of the spotlight as he much preferred his time in the shadows.

code by yousmelldead

Last edited:
a84f2c_8c6bf88b4ad6456da7ac73238189c5d1~mv2_d_3000_2001_s_2.jpg

Ricardo Augustine
Ricardo nodded over at Alexander as he took the microphone from his hand. While his expression had once been a serious, and focused one, Ricardo's features softened into a bright white smile as took the stage front and center. He stood in the center for moments as the crowd applauded his presence, whistles and cheers as he took his place. Many years ago it'd been his manager, Dearra Starr, that'd pitched Ricardo as one of Stardom's newest artist. He'd been a hit in the early 2000's, and it was evident that loads of the people present still recognized his name. Or perhaps his once serenading voice. It didn't matter though, Ricardo had the opportunity to be a part something far greater than himself.

"Ladies... Gents. Ladies again." Ricardo let out a short laugh that reverberated throughout the hall. "I hope you've had an amazing evening, mis amores." Ricardo paused once again, letting the crowd applaud. He found his right hand comforted into his left pocket, the open-jacket revealing his toned torso and tattoos seemed to be the focus of those in the front. Ricardo didn't mind though. Dearra had already informed him that he'd be closing, and hell was he going to do it in style. "Some of our artists went so much as to bathe in the drinks served. Thankfully they weren't any of mine." Ricardo flashed an eye in the direction of Adrian Ellis. What might've appeared as a playful glare to some would've definitely pierced into Adrian. It was an early warning for the bandit, mercy wasn't something Ricardo would give. In this case, Adrian had made it easy to prey on him first.

"I will be managing some of the finest artists Stardom has to offer. I've done my studying, and I'm sold on the four acts I've been tasked with looking after. Rising Phoenix," Ricardo paused, and glanced over at Katherine Sinclaire, then Bianca Sinclaire. Each with soft, and gentle eyes. The crowd applauded. "Rosalind Hepburn," He glanced over at her with the same protective eyes, "Monica Russo," the crowd applauded as Ricardo met her eyes as well. "Though she's not present, I'll also be seeing Ophelia Hepburn. My plan is to ensure their utmost success, and I believe you all would be interested in the same. Make your pockets hurt now so they can overflow later. Buenas noches."

The crowd erupted into an applaud following the ending of the event. Decorated men and women flowed out of the venue, each chatting away the artists. Laughter, and joy at their latest investments. Outside, it seemed the paparazzi hadn't missed a bit in spite of the cold night air, and darkness. Cameras flashed, and illuminated the night. Who were the celebs leaving with? What sort of expensive cars? Who was running away in tears? While it was only the first gala for the cast, it certainly wouldn't be the last, or most difficult task they'd face in their careers. This was only the beginning of their road to Stardom.

M
O
N
I
C
A

R
U
S
S
O

C

L
I
S
T
E

R

S
T
A
R
D
O

M

Monica grinned as she clearly was right about Adrian, though anyone who even remotely knew him knew that would be the outcome. What she didn't expect was for her drink to wind up all over him. If it hadn't been for the immediate redirection and Ophelia turning to leave she'd have given the girl a high-five, instead she just laughed in his face. That was golden in her book! Then again she didn't really expect anything less from Ophelia. She was a take no shit kinda girl, and it was one of the things she liked most about her. She wasn't sure what Adrian had done specifically, but with his reputation it wasn't hard to guess what the possibilities were. It was part of the reason she personally also kept him at arms length. While she couldn't deny he looked like a great rebound kinda guy, she wasn't sure she would ever be willing to go that route. Not that sleeping around was beneath her or anything because she'd definitely hooked-up with both of her Ex's best friends right after their break-up, but she didn't really see a point in hooking up with Adrian. If she wasn't falling into the sheets for love, then it needed to have purpose. That was the only way she'd feel better. She took the bottle as it was passed to her and gladly took her shots too.

Stardom's elite seemed to have had just about enough of their artists having free time and took the moment to put the spotlight on themselves. Brilliant, and strategically done she might add. Honestly she had no idea how much time had passed, not even noticing it was already nearing 1 in the morning. She had to admit this night might not have been what it should've been, but it was fun, and a warm enough welcome for her liking. She stayed long enough to hear each of the managers give their spills, along with the heads of the departments. It was good to put a solid face to names after all. Taking a good look at her own manager as his gaze landed on her, she couldn't help but get excited when he called her name. She'd heard a lot about him and knew he was just the man to help her accomplish everything she's envisioned the past few years. Not to mention he wasn't bad on the eyes and had the voice of a velvet angel wrapped in a beautiful Spanish accent. He could talk to her ALL day and she would listen and hang on every word, which is always a great pull factor. The cherry on top was the look he'd given Adrian. Playful or not it was clear he was already sticking up for Ophelia even though she was gone, and that struck a chord with her. It made her feel like this manager might actually mean at least a fraction of the things coming from those beautiful lips about caring about them and making sure they made it to the top. That he really could be trusted. It was only the first night, but that little action gave her a bit of hope.

On a side note she supposed she'd be working the closest with the two pairs of sisters since they were now under the same manager, and she couldn't be happier. She and Ophelia had already talked about collaborating together, and now this would just make that even easier to accomplish. She'd never worked with the Sinclaire's, but she knew they were talented, and she'd always wanted to get to know Kat better. Rose was also a great addition because while she's never met her she wasn't living under a rock to not have heard her music.

After the speeches came to an end Monica realized Ophelia was long gone. Not that she blamed her, if she was in her shoes she'd be over tonight as well. She decided she'd stay a little longer and actually network like she was supposed to do earlier in the night. Meeting with the business men and investors was boring, but she knew how to put on a show. Her background in acting really came in handy for things like this, especially Broadway where people like this are always coming to the shows. After about thirty minuets of that she chatted with the few remaining celebrities lingering around, posed for a few pictures, and then made her way back to her car and then the hotel. It'd been a long night and she was exhausted.

She sent a quick text once she got back to her room to Leo asking to hang out soon. She considered him one of her closest friends and she hadn't even gotten the chance to talk to him tonight. They were supposed to have a movie night, and she was just checking that there hadn't been a change of plans. She was actually glad about the whole, staying in the same hotel, when it came to this because planing and keeping in touch with those she cares for would be a lot easier now that they were basically in the same spot. Before she could even see if he was going to respond or not she was knocked out herself. Getting undressed and out of her make-up would be a problem morning Monica would have to deal with.

Mood: Hopeful | Tags: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ (Mentions: Ophelia, Ricardo, Bianca, Kat, Rosalind, Adrian) | Outfit: x x x

dakota prince

A masculine voice startled Dakota and as she promptly stood to her feet, her hands were preparing to swing just in case. It wasn't until she saw the brunette who was hunched over the toilet seemingly relax at the man's presence that her fists unclenched, as she moved to the side and observed. She wasn't going to leave unless she knew the woman was okay, but at the sound of another voice, a woman this time, Dakota slowly felt more confused and awkward as ever. Clearly she was the sore thumb sticking out, all three of them seemed as if they knew each other and here she was being a creep and watching the interaction.

When the man turned to leave she finally recognized him, Felix. She'd seen his face littered online a few times, more or less for his little bad boy reputation. A slight grimace grazed her face at the thought of a bad boy. The title was always so cliché to her, and more or less men dubbed with the title were usually just assholes not heartthrobs. Nevertheless, it was a business outing so she shot him a tight lipped smile, turning back to the two woman who were still near the toilet bowl. She spaced in and out of their conversation, not wanting to interrupt but not wanting to leave at the same time. It wasn't until she noticed the two on their way out that her attention was gained, and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Looking over the two women she could finally place a name to the faces, the woman who was just vomiting being Hepburn although she couldn't remember her first name. She could also recognize the other woman as Monica Russo, she surely couldn't forget her due to the fact that she had a collaboration with the Nicki Minaj.

"Knew it was something like that" Dakota thought, after the once vomiting (she'll never forget this moment) woman who she now knew as Ophelia Hepburn called out her name. As the women exited the washroom Dakota just smiled at the two, letting a defeated goodbye leave her lips. That was the most confusing trip to the washroom, and believe her when she says she's seen some weird shit happen in a washroom. Picking up her phone Dakota recognized the time to be around an hour past midnight, and quickly checked over her makeup before making her entrance back into the gala. She was going to say goodbye to a few people before she made her exit, the night dragging on longer than she'd like.

Dakota made her way back to the bar where she had left a group, and the scene she had just witnessed was nothing short of comical. It seemed as though she had perfect timing because right when she arrived she spotted Ophelia pouring a drink on a man, before elegantly leaving without a care. Everyone had most definitely seen, and if not it'd probably be all over the news the next day or should she say later on in the day. Dakota inched closer to see who the victim of Opehlia Hepburn's wrath was, and she couldn't hold in the laugh that left her lips. Adrian Ellis, she was sure everyone knew who he was or better yet, the type of person he was. New day, new girl seemed like the best way to describe him but Dakota wouldn't knock him for it, she was exactly the same way. The only difference was she was never publicly embarrassed for it, yet it seemed like that was the case for Adrian.

Dakota looked over his features since she couldn't help herself, and shot him a teasing smile. "And to think, you were kind of cute" she said, softly tapping his cheek twice before the sound of a microphone boomed through the hall. Retracting her hand from his cheek Dakota turned to see the speaker, nodding to herself at the sight of Dearra Starr on the stage. She knew all about Stardom's majority shareholder and respected her for the fact that she demands respect, but this night seemed to be dragging on and she really just wanted to be at home. Tuning in and out the various speakers, Dakota settled herself beside Adrian while finding a nice pass time in admiring his features. He was most definitely a sight for sore eyes and if not for the fact that she was physically drained and her social energy was wearing out, she would've made her move on him. Her name being said piqued her interest, and moving her gaze away from Adrian's sharp jawline Dakota refocused on the stage.

Miranda Carlton. Dakota's manager was the Miranda Carlton, known for managing star talent but also being cutthroat. Although Dakota knew her drive to be great was unquestionable, she still gulped in fear of what it would be like to work with Miranda. Her manager would at least come with great insight of the industry, and that would suffice for Dakota whether they actually did bond or not. The last speaker, now he was a heartthrob. Ricardo Augustine, and she almost cried when realization hit that she had missed her opportunity to work with him. He was obviously good at his job, but it was the different angles of his face that made her yearn to be one of his artists. It wasn't a Tyler Perry movie so she wouldn't have seduced him, but if something happened she wouldn't have complained.

A cute yawn left Dakota's lips as she tiredly clapped her hands at the end of the event, grateful that she could finally leave the hall. Looking to Adrian, she sent him a wink and an air kiss before departing and making her way out of the hall entirely. She had come to the bar to say au revoir to a few people, but her tiredness got the better of her and she was not going to fall asleep while driving home. She's had enough nightmares about car crashes for a lifetime, and she doesn't need to add an actual crash to the list of reasons she fears driving. Waving at people passing by Dakota almost tripped as she tried to get out before the swarm of people trying to leave as well. Once she stepped out she was hit with a burst of fresh air, and her hair blew in the wind while she shivered as she handed the valet her keys to help fetch her car. Early in the morning weather with a skin showing dress was not a nice pair, so the dark skinned woman engulfed the valet in a hug when he finally brought her car. Thanking him profusely Dakota entered her car, chuckling at the man who stood starstruck at the entrance of the hall.

The drive home seemed longer since she actually wanted to be home, but when she finally got home Dakota hurriedly packed all her belongings to her room and threw them on the first table she could see. Skipping over her nightly shower she changed into a lilac Nike t-shirt, and slipped on grey Nike shorts before making her way to her bathroom. All she did here was wipe her makeup off with some makeup wipes, and then trudge back to her room and slip under her sheets. Her phone laid on her nightstand plugged into the wall, as she started to drift to sleep. Her sleep was continuously interrupted by nightmares, some of her father dying and some of her "stepfather" hitting her and Ezekiel. This night she had no one to hold her, and the night would carry on with screams and profuse sweating causing her to awake at intervals.

Interactions: Felix ( cleopatraa cleopatraa ), Ophelia ( dendygar dendygar ). Adrian ( geminiy geminiy ), Monica ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 )​

Kiana Carter

It may have been Stardom's gala but that didn't stop Ophelia Hepburn from stealing the spotlight with her minor tantrum and drink tossing. Kiana wasn't quite sure what to think of the girl as she'd come off sorta distracted meaning that Key didn't get a chance to properly meet her. For all, she knew Ophelia could be another ally but something was telling her that might not be the case. She didn't seem overly-friendly but her ex-boyfriend, Felix, had and that might end up being a problem in the future. Kiana did like the guy and the other brunette, Monica. They had both been welcoming and struck her as the type to always be looking for a good time. Then there was the last person she'd met at the party, the very well-known Adrian Ellis. Their meeting had been more so due to the orange juice fiasco.

After the whole thing was over Kiana couldn't help but fix her eyes on the poor guy who was drenched in the juice and being called out by one of Stardom's managers. It was hard not to feel bad for him, even if she was certain his reputation had been the cause of the sudden scene. Why else would a woman toss a drink on a man in the middle of a party if not because she'd been scorned by him? Still, Kiana was never one to judge or take sides without knowing the person and so she'd pulled a cloth napkin from the bar and offered it to him to at least clean up his face. Luckily her car had already arrived to pick her up early and so she asked if he wanted a ride back to the hotel. He looked like he could use a friend and she only hoped someone would do the same for her.

Of course, the moment the two stepped through the doors of the Louvre they were bombarded by the cameras. Despite having had a drink thrown in his face, Adrian seemed to handle the paparazzi quite well which made her wonder if she'd ever get as used to it herself. She didn't see that happening anytime soon as she ducked into the vehicle for cover and they took off down the road. The conversation on the way back to Stardom was actually pleasant. Adrian, while a womanizer, was also a nice guy somehow and it made it hard to see that he was the douche that a lot of women made him out to be. Sure, he slept around quite often but he didn't seem to hide it. How could you sleep with a known player and then be made when he didn't commit to anything serious? It just seemed, weird.

Kiana and Adrian parted way once they got to the eighth floor and stepped out of the elevator since they were on opposite sides of the hall. Entering her own room she wasted no time in taking off the heels and the sparkly dress, happy to be free of the restrictions of the semi-formal dress code. This was when she was glad to be able to hold her own liquor because while she was tipsy she was far from being wasted and that meant no hangover tomorrow. Soon enough she had crawled into bed and fallen asleep, not planning to wake up until noon the next day. She had no plans to do anything except explore LA and get a feel for her new living headquarters, maybe even lounge by the pool.

outfit: click here.
tags: felix cleopatraa cleopatraa ophelia dendygar dendygar monica Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 adrian geminiy geminiy
code by yousmelldead

Last edited:

Stardom

Monday June 1st, 2020.
The night of the gala had been a success. Cheers, dancing, and laughter rang throughout the gala up into the late AM's. Investors and benefactors left pleased as they'd finally enjoyed their first in-person taste with the record label's latest acquisitions. Likewise, the paparazzi were able to share just a bit of the night with the people, and it wouldn't take long for the event to make the headlines. While it'd been fairly under wraps for weeks, not only did this mark the beginning for a wonderful journey for these artists, but also the outing of the whole project.

Fans were already tweeting away, critics were judging as everyone aimed to be the first to react to the news of it all. Lloyd Alexander, and Katherine Sinclaire spotted chopping it up at the venue. Will Kiana Carter and Felix Stevens be getting back together. Hepburn sisters beef at an all-time high. And most public of it all had been the grand headline of the night:

Ophelia Hepburn, Savage, Douses Adrian Ellis in Orange Juice! Click the link to find out more.

In spite of what one might think, this was the sort of thing the men and women pulling the strings behind Stardom enjoyed seeing. The stars were natural magnets for attention, and media already. Things like that made publicizing and marketing all the more easy. They were already headlining their first night together, who knew what would happen during interviews, tours-- oh, the possibilities.

Dearra Starr and her crew were receiving a record high praise for assembling the 'Young Avengers of the music industry.' Rival record labels have scrambled to acquire similar talent to no avail. Stardom has started something no one could've ever imagined, how long can they ride this thriller?

***​
Stardom Makes Bold Move in Latest News: Renowned critic Francois Bisset discloses the difficulty that comes with assembling such an immersive group of young stars.
More on page 4
Page 1

Wednesday June 3rd, 2020
The media coverage on Stardom had only grown in the past several days since the gala. More and more photographers, and paparazzi lined up on the streets of the hotel to get a look at the artists, some even bold enough to sneak onto the compound. Ophelia Hepburn and Adrian Ellis were only circulating in the media, something that brought buzz to their various online accounts and music. Stardom as a whole was projected to rise in stocks in the coming weeks, as long as nothing crazy occurred to deter their success.

The goal of Stardom now was to capitalize on the shock of their outing. Not only were they hoping to mold the attention acquired, but use it to also publicize their songs, and larger future projects.
****​
The artists had had the entire of Tuesday to recover from whatever tiredness had stemmed from the gala, as well as bathe in newfound attention acquired. The compound of Stardom Hotel was equally at their disposal, though they'd have found security to be strongly reinforced in recent days.

Today though would be the first day of easing into a work style. The artists would've been contacted by their managers the night of the gala, or the day after in order to set up some sort of meeting. One that'd recap several of Stardom's general directives, as well as plans for future projects and events for said artists.
****​
What to Expect from the Rest of the Music Industry: Stardom Causes Massive Splash in Music
More on page 5

****​
In the media, word of a tour or new collection of music from said artists had recently been circulating. Credits to TMZ and the Shaderoom, the presence of this idea has been being leaked into the media since the gala. Should the fans be expecting something big soon?

Page 2

coded by weldherwings.

jeremy-meeks-hot-felon-780x520.jpg

Ricardo Augistine
Ricardo brought the wine glass towards his lips, and savoured the taste of the liquid before resting his hand at his side once more. His eyes scanned the front gates of his Malibu Mansion as he watched the gates from the master bedroom balcony. The silk white sleeping robe fluttered behind him as the morning winds picked up under it. It was just over a half hour before his artists would be arriving at his home, and he hoped that each of them would come ready to put in the work needed for success. In his opinion Stardom had already made headlines for all the wrong reasons. An orange juice fiasco hardly stands for what he, and Dearra believed this label to be, yet the rabid bandit had already started off by tarnishing the image of one of his stars. He'd have to have a word with Elijah about keeping his mutts away from his puppies.

Ricardo didn't understand the ideals of that bandit kid. He'd never really been interested in the idea of womanizing, even with the attention that surrounded him. His focus had, and always was on his craft, and bettering himself. Women were beautiful, stunning, but were equally distractions that needed to be ignored. "I truly hope Elijah aids you, bandido." Ricardo said to no one specifically. With one last breath of fresh air, and downing the last of his red wine, Ricardo disappeared into the bedroom to freshen up for his guests.

Seconds later Ricardo descended the stairs of the home, adjusting the tie of his suit as he descended. "Has preparado la comida, mi amor?" Ricardo asked his maid in a soft tone if the food had been set up. The older, latina woman nodded with a gentle smile at Ricardo, and motioned for the dining hall to the left of the entrance. "The expensive ones from that you love." He just smiled at her words, and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Only the best for my artists" had been the motto Damon Starr passed down through the corporation. It'd be a sin for Ricardo not to heed it. He took a glance over at the gourmet meal served. Though he it was closed in expensive, silver tins, the smell of the Chinese food was one that surely enticed Ricardo, and would hopefully have the same effect on his guests.

Ricardo brought his left hand up and glanced down at his watch. About 10 minutes shy of 9 in the morning. With that, he stepped out of the mansion's front doors, and kept an eye out for any of his guests. Hopefully they'd been attentive to the email he'd sent the other night, he couldn't have more explicitly written '9AM.'.

Ophelia Hepburn, dendygar dendygar . Rosalind Hepburn, cleopatraa cleopatraa . Monica Russo, Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 . Bianca Sinclaire, _amaranth_ _amaranth_ . Katherine Sinclaire, jasmyn jasmyn

location.
the boardroom, his office
interactions.
felix, isla, isaac, zephyr
mentions
n/a
outfit.
chill
tags.
cleopatraa cleopatraa Idyllia Idyllia fin fin Wildflower101 Wildflower101

The gala had been a wonderful start to the season. Julian had spent the night chatting with some of his favourite business people, artists, and collaborators, not to mention on the arm of his beautiful wife. The two had gotten their foot in the door on some interesting possible opportunities for their artists after hours of networking and schmoozing. Julian was never one fond of kissing feet but he’d do anything for his stars.

Two days later, after a well deserved break, Julian was back in the office bright and early. He had been moved a few weeks prior so there were still boxes of files and letters left unpacked in tall stacks along the back wall of the room. His office was cleaner than it usually was on the account that he had been working from home and not yet had time to dirty the beautifully set up space.

In a hurry, Julian began pushing the boxes under his desk in a failed attempt to make the place look cleaner. He could practically see Selena bustling around his office, attempting to tidy the place up all the while scolding her husband about his messy lifestyle.

“It's unprofessional, Jules.” She’d say, shoving boxes into his hands and ordering him to put them away. “This place looks like a tornado has blown through here!”
It would be said with love, of course, and Julian accredited much of himself to the watchful eye and the careful guidance of his wife. Sure, she got on his nerves sometimes but Selena was the only person Julian loved more than his job.

The artists would be arriving any minute and Julian was not entirely prepared to share the big news that was on his mind. He hadn’t bothered to dress for the occasion, though Julian rarely dressed up for anything. But the email had been sent out that the artists would be meeting in Boardroom A at 9am sharp. Julian may have been one of the most disorganized people to ever have walked the earth but he certainly was punctual.

Julian was just busying himself with writing on the whiteboard-covered wall behind the television. His artists began showing up and once they were all present, Julian turned around with a big grin on his face.

“Welcome to the first ever Team Julian meeting!” Julian cheered, pausing suddenly with a puzzled look on his face. “No, not Team Julian. You guys are the stars, I’m just a companion. We need a good name, does anyone have a good name?”

Realizing he had gotten off track, Julian turned back around and wrote on the whiteboard wall in chunky black lettering: THE TOUR. Julian then took a seat at the head of the table.

“I have exciting news. Incredible news, really.” Julian began, his feet tapping energetically on the carpeted floor. “You are going on tour! All of thirteen of you, actually. Picture it: 10 stops across North America! Tour busses, parties, big stages and amazing music! This is your time to shine, kids, your time to get out there and make it big! There are going to be eyes on you, my friends, very important, very influential eyes with big wallets that want to help you get to the top and that’s what I intend to help you do.”

Julian slid a few thick files across the table to each of the artists, their name written across the front in neat lettering. There was a bunch of information inside: possible tour dates, photo op ideas, lighting and stage design options.

“You will each be performing two songs from your own repertoire, prerecorded or new as long as it's yours; no covers.” Julian explained as he leaned back in his chair. “But the fun part is that you are also required to team up with one other artist from Stardom, within this group or outside the group, to create a new song. Collaborations are incredibly good for business and they push you to discover creativity that you may not have even known you had. The tour begins the last week of June, meaning you have three weeks to prepare including the song writing, photo ops, wardrobe, and all of that other fun stuff.

“I will also be available if you would like to work on publicizing yourself or should you want to record your collaboration. I need to book the space for you in the studio so please don’t hesitate to ask.” Julian stood up from his position at the table. “In two days, you must tell me who you are working with so we can start getting advertisements put together. You will also tell me what songs you will be performing at that time so that the set list can be made. If you have any questions, I’ll be in my office daily from 8am-5pm. You can also call me any time. Remember, I’m here to help you. This tour may be the first big thing some of you have done yet and while it may be scary, it is going to be amazing for your careers.” Julian pulled out a few business cards with his name, email, social media handle, and phone number on them, passing them out to each artist. “I will take my leave and let you bunch brainstorm. The rest of the day is yours to do with it what you please but remember that those deadlines approach quickly. Good luck and if you need any help, I will be in my office.”

Julian got up from the table and began making his way down the hall to his office. He was wondering how his artists were going to go about things and how successful they were going to be. Julian was one of the newer managers so he had something to prove. But at the end of the day, he could only do as much as the artists would let him. He also couldn’t interfere, he needed to give them space to think and grow. Julian left his office door open behind him in case anyone else wanted to chat, pouring himself a large mug of coffee.
julian harris
coded by incandescent

Miranda Carlton
Meeting new artists was always more than exciting for Miranda. Her head was already full of ideas based on closely watching all of those four people’s careers and their way in the industry. But this was going to be even more interesting as she was going to get to know them closely and it was her responsibility to shape their careers into something worthy f everyone’s time. Many people were relying on her at this point. And as usual, Miranda Carlton was going to deliver.

For the very first meeting, she decided to set up a nice breakfast buffet for them in Hilton Garden Inn. It had a nice homely atmosphere and that was exactly what Miranda wanted. The five of them to become a small family. The reputation, which preceded her, was talking about a cold and ruthless woman which was true. Miranda was nothing if not ruthless. But her starlets deserved everything in her book. If they followed her rules.

The day before, Miranda made sure to email them all with a time and place of the meeting and a few fundamental rules she expected them to keep, the most important being ‘NEVER be late’. In her book, if she told them to attend breakfast at 9am, all of them should be there at least five or ten minutes earlier. If one arrived at 9 sharp, they were already late.

Therefore, Miranda was already sitting at the table, dressed flawlessly as usual, sipping her black espresso, legs crossed and a single file in front of her. And the time on her small gold watch was telling 8.40am. She was already on her second cup when her starlets started arrive one by one. Pleased that all four of them arrived on time, Miranda gave them a nod and a pleased smile.

“Good morning to all of you, ladies, gentleman…” she started and gave all of them a long lingering look. These were going to be her new set of children and she saw an incredible amount of potential in the room. “Please, help yourself to some delicious food. It’s all for you so please, don’t be shy.” she went on and waited in case some of them wanted to indulge.

“This morning marks the beginning of our work together. What I said at the gala, if you listened attentively, I meant every word. We are going to do a lot of beautiful work together and I can put you out there on top. All I need in return is your loyalty and maintaining my rules. You do what I tell you to do and we all end up higher than ever. I can make it happen and all four of you have the potential to do it.” Miranda started with reminding of her words from the event, just in case.

“But! The task at hand now is the tour. You and all your colleagues are going to launch a tour the last week of June. The most pressing task for you is finding a partner and create a collaboration song. Fans love those and you get to perform it during the tour alongside a few other songs of yours. I will email you with all the details for the tour, don’t worry about it, you will not miss a single piece of information. Of course, regarding your collab partner, you are not limited to this small family of ours. You are free to reach out to anyone else under my colleagues. However, I will need to know a name in two days time and we will start with all the respective preparations. Bear in mind that we are moving fast here. This industry is eat or be eaten. And I am here to help you to be the former. I am not your enemy though I will be hard on you. But if I’m rough, it’s only because I know you have it in you to do better and more. Other than that, I will always be here for you, any time you need help, whether it’s professional or personal. And with that, I am going to stop talking and this is the time for your questions.” Once she was done, Miranda leaned comfortably in her chair and waited, ready to answer anything they might ask. After all, it was her job to make sure they understood everything bestowed upon them.

Hilton Garden Inn

Right on time. Good. Let's begin.

click!

Cade ( geminiy geminiy ); Dakota ( enigma2 enigma2 ); Kiana ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Mark ( Eldarkon Eldarkon )
coded by natasha.

Elijah Montgomery

Elijah Montgomery was seated at his large wooden desk with a black pen in one hand as he fiddled through some papers. He needed to get everything in order for this new tour coming up. The members of Uncaged Bandits would not only need to work on their own set but to team up with someone new for a new song. Elijah always put his all into everything he did when it involved work and so he'd do his best to ensure they came out on top. It wouldn't be easy but despite their sometimes mischevious ways the artists were dedicated to their music and he had faith in them. Despite this, there was great new talent in Stardom that had been introduced at the gala and he'd be a fool to ignore that. There were plenty of people who would do anything to excel and pass up the others so he hoped the boys were up for the challenge.

Now here he was two days since the grand introduction of the fine talent that Stardom was now representing and Mr. Montgomery was awaiting the young men's arrival. When they finally did all waltz in he didn't bother to look at his watch to see if they had actually made it on time. Instead he took a drink from his warm coffee and set down his pen. "Morning gentlemen. I prefer we get straight to busniess as usual so I will start by confirming that what you've been seeing in the headlines about a tour is true. We will be taking all of the artists here, new and old on a nationwide tour this summer. While this is great news and is sure to bring along even better oppurtunities for all of you, it's also a lot of work. I do hope you'll take this seriously and give one-hundred and ten percent," he began to explain, looking up from his papers to be sure that everyone was listening to him before continuing on.

"You must pick two of your original songs for this tour so I suggest figuring that out amonst yourselves as soon as possible. We also have decided to mix things up and have everyone from Stardom do collabs as they have been a hit in the past with fans. Everyone loves to seem their favorite artists team up. You can bring someone in to work with the entire band or each branch off and work individually with someone else, the choice is yours. Either way, you need to have it sorted out and inform me of this choice by Friday. We will be working swiftly and effeciently so while I am not going to be holding your hands 24/7, I will be expecting you to do your part. Seeing as you've all been on tour before, you know the drill. The recording, promoting, photo-ops and so on," Elijah said as he pushed the chair away from the desk.

He stood up and plucked a folder from the wooden surface along with his coffee cup. "I have a few meetings to attend but you all know where to find me if you need me. You are free to do whatever you please but please try to remember that we have deadlines that I expect you to meet. Get creative and think outside the box. Text me any questions or concerens and I will get back to you as soon as I can," he added before excused himself and exited the room. He needed to get a few more things set in motion this morning and talk with his brother about ideas for promotional ads and other things.

code by yousmelldead

M
O
N
I
C
A

R
U
S
S
O

C

L
I
S
T
E

R

S
T
A
R
D
O

M

The day after the Gala was a much needed day to relax and just soak up the fact that all of this was really happening. The good, the bad, and everything in between was finally paying off for her, and she couldn't be happier. For the first time in a long time she smiled brightly to herself in the mirror without needing to paint it on with lipstick. Sure she still wasn't satisfied with the girl in the mirror yet by any stretch of the imagination, but she was on the right track for sure this time. She spent the vast majority of her day in her hotel room between relaxing and checking up on social media. The headlines in her opinion were to die for! It seemed it wasn't just Ophelia who'd caught some coverage. She'd have to step her game up if she was going to keep up and stay relevant in a sea of so many new artists with very bold personalities. They were a team, but they were also competition. It was delicate as a tightrope to balance oneself on, but even more so to gather up the courage to walk it. Monica felt she was certainly up for that challenge, and this time she'd do so without her ex.

The internet just as expected had a ball with everything from the night and worked fast! Several new memes had her dying laughing between Twitter and Tik tok. She posted a picture on Instagram herself from the night that she'd meant to post before, but better late than never she supposed. she was a bit surprised by how many followers she'd gained since falling asleep last night till now. In fact everyone's blew up! It was crazy how one night gained her so many followers, and even more so for some of her peers. She supposed that was the power of being a stardom artist. The brand was enough to gain you a certain level of fame and recognition. Now the hard part of maintaining that was on them. Luckily they all had legendary managers, but that also felt like it put a lot of pressure on them to succeed. Failure at this level wasn't an option, and that much was apparent even last night. A lot of people were going to be pouring their money and time into them from this point forward. Being a disappoint meant at this stage would mean world-wide embarrassment. She quickly shook the thoughts from her head knowing they wouldn't help, but that didn't mean it still didn't linger in the back of her mind.

When Ricardo's email popped up for her she immediately read the details letting it rile her up even more. Between the rumors of a tour, and this, she was certain they were about to do something big! Perhaps the rumors were true? If that was the case she couldn't afford to get behind. She decided to spend the rest of the day off and on songwriting in her notebook. She kept all her songs, finished and in progress in this book. Well this was her latest book, she had several notebooks filled with songs and song ideas. Not the most organized system, but it works for her. To keep it safe however it rarely leaves home unless she specifically needs it for something since she doesn't keep a virtual copy of anything that's not finished and currently about to put out. Hackers have gotten way too good for her to trust her computer. Even within her room she keeps them hidden, only bringing them out if she's working on something, or the few occasions she's sharing what's written for feedback with someone close to her.

The email said 9 am which meant she could stay up until at least midnight in her opinion, so she did. She didn't leave the hotel like she originally planed preferring to explore the different floors and available amenities before going out to deal with the paparazzi again. Then again with how much they seemed to have beefed up security around the place she felt like she might as well have just left if the goal was avoiding excess people. However at least these people weren't in her face asking a zillion nearly identical questions over and over again. She already knew she'd be asked about stardom, the hotel, her other artists and friends, ect. It was a headache to even think about considering it's not like she knew the inside scoop on much anyways. Being ambushed by questions you knew the answer to was annoying, but with questions you didn't was irritating borderline frustrating because it felt like a pop quiz in a class you didn't know you had. The night came and went before suddenly it was bright and early.

She got up early so she could make a good impression, and maneuver LA traffic. She was a New Yorker and while she could drive, she preferred not to. That wasn't really an option here, so she knew she'd need not only all the practice she could get, but extra time knowing she would probably make a mistake or two. 7 AM it is. It took about an hour for her to do her hair, make-up, and pick out an outfit. She went for her usual half up half down ponytail, jeans, black crop top, and simple open toe black heels. She didn't want to show up in her usual relaxation clothes because she felt this was business and still required a certain level of effort. Before leaving Monica grabbed a small purple thumb drive with the song she wanted to ask to release on it. She'd spent the whole week before the gala in the studio working on it and felt that it was ready. However she knew he'd have to have the final say on that.

She figured if she left a whole hour early she was sure to get there at least 10 to 15 minuets early...she was very wrong. Just as she suspected there was plenty of traffic, along with the fact that despite using her GPS she took a couple wrong turns. She was awestruck approaching the mansion's gates. She'd only seen such a beautiful home on TV and other media, but never in person. After parking her car she made her way up the grand looking staircase glancing at her phone's clock...five minuets to spare, not the goal, but close enough. She dawned a bright smile ready to meet her manager and fellow artists on a more personal level. After all he'd invited them to his home, not some office, or other venue. It was a nice touch, but it also showed his wealth and power in one fell swoop. This was what the top looked like.

"Good morning." She chimed to him and anyone else already there.

Mood: Confident| Tags: fin fin | Mentions: Her team (Ophelia, Bianca, Kat, Rose) | Outfit: Here

location.
outside the hilton
interactions.
open
mentions
miranda, mark, kiana, dakota
outfit.
casual
tags.
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ Eldarkon Eldarkon enigma2 enigma2 jasmyn jasmyn

Many people would have panicked at having a manager so strict and punctual but not Cade. Outside of her horrible oversleeping and missing flight incident before the gala, Cade always seemed to be early. And their first meeting was no different. She had woken up early and downed three cups of coffee to get her going and then made her way to the Hilton where she was due to meet Miranda and the others.

Arriving almost forty five early gave Cade enough time to get acquainted with the space with enough time for her to play around with some lyrics that had been stuck in her head. She had found her way to the room they were meeting in and set herself up at the table with her laptop and notebook with her guitar in its case leaning up against the table beside her. With her setup complete, she put on her headphones and began to work. One hand was scribbling out words into a thick, well-used notebook while her left hand was tapping away at her laptop’s mixing software, a soft beat playing through her headphones. She softly hummed the lyrics of the song as she worked, her eyebrows furrowing every time she wrote a certain lyric or hummed a note out of place.

Cade had lost track of time and jumped slightly when Miranda came in. She gently took off her headphones and hung them around her neck, offering a warm smile to her manager. Cade still did a lot of her work herself, setting up meetings and interviews, but it was nice to know that there was someone like Miranda there to help her within Stardom.

“Good morning, Ms Carlton. I hope all is well!” Cade greeted with a wide grin, closing the cover to her notebook. Miranda had this energy about her that was both inviting and repulsive all at once. Her professionalism was incredible and Cade could only imagine all of the tools for success she had in her bag.

Not long after, Mark, Dakota, and Kiana entered. Cade smiled softly to herself as they entered, greeting each one of them with a wave. She was incredibly excited to be paired with everyone in the group. They all seemed so kind and so talented, Cade simply couldn’t wait to get to know them all and to work with them. She got the feeling that the new recruits were going to bring something very different to Stardom’s elite table, something that was desperately needed.

Miranda began her speech and Cade was practically buzzing with excitement. It had been over a year since she had toured with three other previous Stardom artists and she was loving the idea of getting to do it all over again, this time with all of the new artists.

The stage was where Cade felt most at home outside of songwriting in her bedroom. It was almost intimate for her, like she was performing singularly for each and every person in the room. It felt like a jam session with her closest friends, just bonding over the feelings of the music and the energy in the room. Cade’s fans knew to go elsewhere for the lights and the dancing and the crazy performances. She performed without backup dancers or any of the extravagant sets. Often, it was just Cade, her guitar, and her rotational band. She also made a habit of taking long breaks during her performances between songs to actually speak with a few people in the audience, should her performance location allow it. Her performances were often unlike any other, a unique experience that had helped boost Cade to her level of fame that she had gotten to.

At the mention of the collaborations, Cade perked up. She was already planning on networking with the others to work on collaborations outside of her own music but actually being forced to work on a collaboration worked just the same for her. Cade looked around the room, wondering if any of the three other artists would be interested in working with her. Was there really any rush to figure it out? They had two days to find someone they really worked with and from Cade’s experience, music just sounded better when partnerships came up almost naturally.

Miranda was still speaking when a new line of lyrics for her song popped into her mind. Cade flipped open her notebook and began writing, not quite paying attention to the last few words Miranda was saying. She had been struggling with that passage of the song for a few days so having it out of the way was quite the relief. Cade had only come up with the chorus and second verse at that point but she was proud of the work.

As the speech came to a close, Cade came back to reality at the silence in the room. She had caught something about ‘questions’ at some point and the way Miranda was looking at each of them, she was waiting for someone to ask something.

“I think it's all pretty straightforward for now. Buddy up, make a killer song, and tour prep.” Cade repeated confidently. She’d heard the tour scphiel before and it was almost entirely the same. Cade was excited and wanted to get to work.

She sat patiently until the other questions were asked and answered before she packed up her things and made her way out of the room with her bag slung across her chest and her guitar case in hand. Cade was no more than out the door when her phone began to ring in her pocket, leading her to fumble with her things until she got her phone. The name on the caller ID made her face instantly light up as she picked up the call.

“Dad, hey!” Cade greeted sweetly, wedging her phone between her right ear and shoulder so she could hold onto her guitar case properly. “What’s up?”

“You’re coming to New York?!” A male voice on the other end spoke with excitement. Cade chuckled softly.

“We don’t have the confirmed dates for the tour yet but I’m certain New York is somewhere on the list.” Cade giggled as she listened to her dads cheer on the other side. “And before you ask, yes I will get you tickets and yes I will stop by the house. I was planning a trip out in August anyways, the tour is a perfect time for a visit!”

It had been a few months since she had seen her parents and she really missed them. The last time they got together, her dads came to California during a particularly stressful time in Cade’s career so their visit was more business and moral support over fun family stuff.

The family of three talked for a few more minutes on the phone before Cade’s arms started to stiffen from holding the guitar case and not moving, Cade grinning all the while. It was nice to hear their voices.

“Hey, I’ve gotta run, okay? I’ll give you guys a Skype call later tonight. Love you Dad, love you Pops.” Cade said her goodbyes and paused for a moment to hear her fathers’ goodbyes before hanging up the phone.

Cade’s mind went back to the task at hand. She had planned to talk to Kiana, Dakota, and Mark as they were leaving but the phone call cancelled those plans. Deciding to head back to Stardom, Cade made her way to the front of the Hilton and called up the driver to give her a lift back home. She really needed to get her license.

After getting an ETA of a half hour, Cade sat down on a bench just outside of the doors and decided to continue working. Balancing her laptop on one knee and her notebook on the other, Cade got back to work. Her headphones were cutting out all the noise around her, leaving her completely absorbed in her music. She usually didn’t work in public due to the possibility of theft but the hotel seemed pretty empty, leaving her safe to hum away as she wrote lyrics and mixed sounds on her laptop.
cadence adams
coded by incandescent

ophelia hepburn
keep your head
After the gala, she ended up going home with Felix and was practically connected at his hip for the next two and a half days. She went and picked Addison up from her sleepover with Felix, the little girl climbing all over her and calling her 'Pretty Mama' and telling her how much she missed her. Ophelia felt guilty, but in the end it was for the best that Addison didn't get overly attached even though it was a little too late. It wasn't like she wanted to leave, but.. things didn't always work out the way people wanted.

When she wasn't with Felix, she was at the pool sunbathing or in therapy, or in her room writing and singing. She went to behavioral therapy for obvious reasons, and physical therapy for her neck injury. She could go for a while without seeing her physical therapist which was why the tour was okay for her to go on. The healing aspect of the therapy was just a bonus. Out of the members of the group that she was assigned with, the only people that Ophelia really tried to talk to and communicate with here Kota and Monica. The others were okay- besides one- she didn't have much an opinion. But Kota and Monica not only saw her throw up, but they also didn't laugh at her for it or seem overly disgusted.

The morning of the first big meeting, Ophelia awoke to the sound of her alarm on her phone. She had it on low so that she wouldn't wake Felix up or Addison in the next room. She kissed her baby on his cheek and then his temple, smiling and chuckling silently at his long, gangly body so relaxed and safe. Getting dressed, Ophelia crept into Addison's room and gently pushed the girl's dark locks away from her darker face, kissing her gently on the forehead before picking up the stuffed animal that Ophelia had gotten her for her 2nd birthday- a unicorn- and tucking it back under her arm. Going into her own bathroom in her own hotel room down the hall, she tossed on a bit of makeup and pulled her hair back into a low braid and set out.

Getting in her deep red Porsche Carrera, the brunette drove to the address and spotted a few familiar cars, parking behind Dakota's and walking inside. She wore a light brown vintage fringed jacket, a tight white half-shirt beneath and some higher-waisted jeans with patches on the knees. Her shoes were technicolored Dolce & Gabbana sneakers, her look tied together with a hair ribbon that matched her shoes tied in a bow at the end of the braid. A clean 90's magazine girl stepped off the page into the real world. Spotting Monica first, she scurried over and a big, goofy smile. "Hey." Her voice was soft, almost whispering. The house was much too beautiful to disturb.

code by fudgecakez

MENTIONS: Felix & Addy, Rosie ( cleopatraa cleopatraa ), Monica ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ), Dakota ( enigma2 enigma2 )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back