• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Stardew Valley Plot

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ
8c23462fb5c1fb58f4e087659ab327b1.gif

So, ever since the big new update came out, I've been playing Stardew Valley like crazy and due to that, I'm craving a roleplay for it! I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I'm sure we can always brain-storm one up in no time.

When it comes to gender pairings, I can play MxM and MxF (with a preference for the female role).

I can play OC's and I can play OC x OC, OC x Canon, and Canon x Canon pairings. Below are the Canon characters that I feel comfortable playing, listed from most comfortable to least comfortable: Penny, Elliot, Emily, Abigail

As for what character you play, I'm fine with whatever Bachelor or Bachelorette you want to play (Though I will love you forever if you want to play Sebastian). Again I am open to doubling to give us both a chance to play against our favorite character.

dbfc4pv-692805bb-046d-40e9-90e9-6e99c339ef05.png

~ I am a 25 year old female. As such, I would request all my partners be 18+, no exceptions.

~ I'm pretty lenient when it comes to post length, so as long as you at least give me a decent-sized paragraph and you use proper grammar, we'll get along swimmingly.

~ I would prefer romance to be incorporated within the plot, but I won't force it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back