• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars

Chan

As a kid, like many, I was enamored by the Star Wars unviverse because of the uniqueness and pure scale of the series but as I get older I can now see the potential for story telling that the movies allow; I’m not hugely versed in canon material but I have a watched all the movies and read multiple books based upon the universe. When I say I’ll play just about any character I mean it seriously and I would love nothing more than to create an OC with a partner, formulating a personalized story of our own. That being said if this interests you in the slightest bit please PM me and we can discuss plot, ideas etc.

Hello!

I've been pretty caught up with the recent movies lately (though I've seen them all) and would love to do a Kylo x OC RP, Kylo x Rey, Rey x OC if you're interested. I can't PM you directly as I just joined yesterday.

Hello!

I've been pretty caught up with the recent movies lately (though I've seen them all) and would love to do a Kylo x OC RP, Kylo x Rey, Rey x OC if you're interested. I can't PM you directly as I just joined yesterday.
I would love to do Kylo and Rey RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back