• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars

mechanimated

VP of the Questionable Ethics Committee
So the new movie was good and not garbage, yay. We're all very pleased, I'm sure. It's put me in the mood for a good RP set in the star wars universe. I don't really do canon characters, though you're welcome to, nor do I have a plot specifically in mind. We can hash out the details in PM. The RP can be set during any of the movies, before, after, whatever. I just like the setting and lore and would like to use it. All I really know is whatever we settle on, I fer sure am gonna be playing either a character already on the Dark Side, or being tempted to it. Sith 4 Lyfe. I only do literate roleplays, so expect pretty long posts. I'm not too picky about what gender I play, but I won't do any teenager stuff. Or at least, I won't play a teen. Uhh, that's it I think that's all. Oh, and I can get pretty graphic and gory so if you don't like that, this ain't for you. Das it. PM me if you're interested.

I'm surprised you didn't get a lot of interest on this. I would, most certainly, be interested in doing a Star Wars role play. That being said, if you still want to do one. Let me know!

Haha, right? It seems like the perfect blend of sci fi and magic to appeal to so many people. But yeah, I'm always interested in more roleplays! Fair warning though, I'm in school now so I won't be able to reply multiple times a day, every day. I'm taking 18 credits and am the president of a club so I've got a lot on my plate. If that's cool with you, drop me a PM and we'll hash out the deets!

Hi if this is still going I wouldn't mind rping, I have two female characters I could use from another rp, one a jedi master and the other a bounty hunter. I'm ok with gore but I still do have my limits and that is mostly on the more adult subjects but i'm usually fine. Thank you for reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back