• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Sith and The Scavenger

RangleTangle

Do you like star wars? do you happen to have a sith or imperial oc? this might be the rp for you then! this can take place any Era you'd like it to and will definitely be OC friendly as I intend on using my own oc, who is a Cordru-ji human hybrid scavenger.
here is the plots!

This rp will NOT include romance as my character is usually in their mid to late teens and I am searching for a older sith lord or imperial officer like figure for this rp please!

your character is either some kind of sith or even a high ranking imperial officer of some kind

my character is a young force sensitive scavenger and somewhat of a rebel

Plot A: (sith) A scavenger has been captured and is presented to you, you can feel that they are force sensitive but they seem to have a disliking for rules

Plot B: (any) the scavenger is presented to you, she's young and quite small...perhaps she could be of use, you decide to 'keep' her.

Plot C: (imperial) you get stuck on a planet with a rebel scavenger and are forced to work together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back