• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom star wars: the clone wars {updated 7/29/18}

_blue_

hufflepuff
{{ the lower case is for aesthetic, okay? chill ~ }}

i suck at introductions so i’m just gonna get into it: i’m thirsty for a clone wars role play. like, really thirsty.

what you’ll get from me:
- a reply at least once a week
- replies that are at least as long as 2 paragraphs
- good grammar
- ooc chat : )
- the ability to play multiple characters

what i'd like from you:
- good grammar
- replies that are at least a paragraph long
- a reply at least once every two weeks (i don't mind waiting)
- a writing sample
- the ability to play multiple characters

we can use any sort of romantic pairing you want {oc x oc, canon x oc, etc}, and i'm totally open and looking forward to adding in our own subplots and missions. if you're comfortable with original characters and canon characters being used simultaneously, so much angst that you feel physical pain and me being absolute prequels trash, pm me.

Last edited:
_blue_ _blue_
I may be interested! TBH I actually have two ocs! One is platonic and the other would be romantic! I was looking to pair them with Obi Wan. I love playing canons though too so I’d totally be down to play whoever you had in mind :)

I’d be interested in this! I have a few OCs that I think would work well, and I can play almost any canon character, though there are a few that I struggle with.

If you're still looking, I'm interested and have played Anakin once. I'm familiar with Star Wars (own all of them minus rogue 1 and Solo) and not pansy with the Force. (Bad use of pansy, but could not think of a better word.)

I am a huge Star Wars fan and would love to do a roleplay with you. I can play both OCs and canons as well as multiple characters at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back