• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Clone Wars RP Search (OC and Canon)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey friends!
I'm currently watching the final season of Star Wars the Clone Wars and I'm starting to crave an RP around it! <3 I'm 24 so I'm only interested in rping with someone 18+ (but preferably slightly older). Obviously, no smut or anything outside of site rules. Just makes me more comfortable. I can usually reply more than once a day but I am a medical student so some days will be crazier than others!

What I'm looking for: I'd love if someone could play Obi Wan for my female OC. She would be a young padawan so the relationship would be platonic. However, I'm interested in doubling as well!

Who I can play for you if you'd like to double: Pretty much anyone but I have the most experience with Anakin, Padme, Ahsoka, Rex, Cody, and a number of other clones. :)

Reply below or send me a PM if you're interested! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back