• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dinothing339

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I’m looking for A star Wars clone wars RP buddy who LOVES star wars just as much as I do. I'm a crazy fangirl for clone troopers and probs know over 100 clones off by heart. This RP will have open-world plots, some slice of life, Canon characters, planned plots and each of us will be playing multiple characters.

Warning My Oc is not normal, they are a Furryish looking Alien from another universe(it's a super long story) they are now trapped in the ‘star wars’ universe, she has powers unlike the jedi, lucky for them, she is friendly and joins the war efforts. I just really want to see my Oc and how they would affect this world.

**Looking for**

Must be 18+
Must Be Able to write more than a paragraph or more(depending On what's happening?)
Must be able to play Canon Characters
Must be Able to play one off characters(eg like random people/clones, it makes the world feel more alive)
Must be ok with OC x Canon
Must be ok with violence and gore
Must be good at open world Rps, where anything can happen.

**Plots**

**Plot 1: A friendly meeting**

This is Jessica's first time out of the jedi temple, the chancellor has requested that Jessica should be sent to Kamino to test out her skills and turn her into a soldier of war for the republic, Jessica of course agrees to this,
This is the first time Jessica has met the clones on ‘good terms’. The first time Jessica had an interaction with them, was the first night she was found, she was scared and defending herself by attacking and almost killing 3 clones.

Not knowing how they would react, maybe a bit angry towards Jessica or fear, Jessica still being new to this realm, is still uneasy and still a little angry at the world but finds the clones pretty friendly.

This is very early in the clone wars. I would really like Jessica to train with a small group of clones, maybe domino squad(meeting Echo and Fives) or a made up squad either way super fun.

**Plot 2 Front lines**

This is Jessica's first time out in the battle field, Jessica is tasked with going out with Plo Koon and the wolf pack onto a outer rim world to deal with a outbreak of droids on an planet (idk yet) Jessica is pretty shy and keeps to herself but sinker and Boost start small talk with Jessica. Jessica responds with kindness and starts taking a liking to the clones really fast.

**Plot 3 new beginnings **

This is Jessica's first day in this world, she is confused and scared, Unsure of what is happening to her or where she is, the jedi could feel a disturbance in the force, sending out a group of clones and a jedi knight(any one)

Jessica attacks in fear. Only trying to defend herself, It comes clear to the jedi that Jessica is not a normal being.

Howdy! I definitely like the plots you’re pitching here and really would like to know more about your character. I’ve played clones before, so we could certainly pull from some of my older OCs for characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back