• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Call to the Light

Are you interested in this RP? (Be honest!)

• HELLZ YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...

• Nope.

• I'm not sure.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Winchester?

[/QUOTE]
Supernatural. The Winchesters are characters who just can't seem to die.

GiroGirl723 said:

2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png

THE CALL TO THE LIGHT

(Can be found at

Star Wars: The Call to the Light)

• Background

It has been almost a year since the destruction of Starkiller Base. The FIRST ORDER is in disarray, their plans scattered with the obliteration of their best weapon. Meanwhile, the RESISTANCE rejoices, sure that this victory is a large step in the right direction towards a brighter future.

GENERAL HUX has rescued KYLO REN from the wreckage, and has taken him to SUPREME LEADER SNOKE to finish his training. Kylo discovers more and more of the Dark Side each day, and yet his father's death is a source of conflict for him: was it really the right decision?

REY has begun her own training under LUKE SKYWALKER. As the months pass, she grows stronger, although she struggles to master the Force. Now, Luke is confident enough in Rey's abilities to send her on a mission even Rey isn't sure if she can accomplish...

I'd like to claim Kylo Ren.

Not sure if you can have multiple characters, but if you can, then I'd also like BB-8

@Birdsie YAAS WE HAVE A KYLO FOLKS! (Welp, once you fill out a character sheet and I approve it)

Also I'm so sorry, but someone already claimed BB-8 T_T

@all I'm happy to say we're getting this thing back off the ground- I'm able to be more active from here on out!

Last edited by a moderator:
GiroGirl723 said:
@Birdsie YAAS WE HAVE A KYLO FOLKS! (Welp, once you fill out a character sheet and I approve it)
Also I'm so sorry, but someone already claimed BB-8 T_T

@all I'm happy to say we're getting this thing back off the ground- I'm able to be more active from here on out!
Luke is available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back