• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Wars: Skywalker’s Fall

Endless Thundaza

Thunderboi
If you wish to join this RP, you must submit a character sheet in the Sign Up’s.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

With the fall of the Galactic Empire, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker journeyed across the galaxy in search of force sensitive individuals, hoping to rebuild the fallen Jedi Order. However, a new threat has risen from the ashes of the Empire; the First Order. The New Jedi Order was tasked to assist the New Republic to eliminate this new danger.

Meanwhile, Luke’s nephew, Ben Solo, was among the New Jedi Order, and was manipulated by a malevolent force, turning against Luke and his underlings. In the onslaught, Ben, now Kylo Ren, killed many Jedi, leaving Luke in distress. The few remaining Jedi are tasked to retrieve the fallen Ben Solo, while aiding Republic allies in the war against the First Order.

Rules:

All RPN rules apply
  • No god modding. Whatsoever.
  • No auto hitting. This should be self explanatory.
  • Do not dominate the plot. No character should be more important than others.
  • Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13
  • Force users must have consent of other players first should they wish to use manipulative force attacks like force choke or mind controlling
  • Have fun!

If you are a Jedi, you have been tasked by Master Luke Skywalker to track down and retrieve Ben Solo. Or those out on missions will receive a transmission from the Jedi Master about the task.

If you are not Jedi, you are free to do as you please, whether it be gambling, bounty hunting, or even fighting the First Order.

—————-

Whizzing through the galaxy was a lone star speeder, containing the Jedi Knight Alvar. He is currently awaiting a call from his padawan, however, his ship’s communications pick up a long ranged transmission. Alvar sighs. “What now?” He begins the transmission, and a hologram appears in front of the viewport. “This is Master Luke Skywalker. I am aware some of you were not able to attend my meeting, but I wanted to inform all Jedi. A fellow member of our new Order has turned towards the dark side; Ben Solo. I ask that all Jedi work together to locate Solo, and retrieving him to me. He is a threat to himself, and to our new Order. Good luck. And may the force be with you.”
The transmission ends, leaving Al confused. “Ben turned to the dark side?”

Jacen Syndulla was aboard the Ghost on a mission for the Jedi Order. He was ordered to run radio silent. No communication whatsoever unless for extreme emergencies, so he disabled his communications systems. C1-10P better known as Chopper was his copilot & friend for a long time, but eventually his body gave out and there was just simply not enough spare parts left for that ancient model. He tried to put Chopper into one of those new BB units but the hardware was not compatible, he could transfer it from the ancient hardware to the new hardware but some of it could be loss or corrupted. Jacen said goodbye to his old friend and deactivated him for good. He kept Chopper secure in his private quarters. He bought one of those new BB units, the unit was more cheerful and Jacen found it kind of irritating, he missed his argumentative, cantankerous, and mischievous friend. While BB-99 was piloting his ship Jacen was meditating in his room. He saw visions of death & destruction at the hands of several evil knights clad in black.

Corakara Wren-Bridger was hooked up to an intravenous water drip & intravenous sugar-solution drip so she could remain in her Hibernation trance the entire trip to the Republic. Her droid a hybrid of a Chiss droid and a R2 series astromech droid. It was designed to last, it had no designation. Upon entering Republic space it broadcasted a signal to wake up Corakara. Corakara took control of the ship and began piloting it, she didn't know where to go so she trusted in the Force to guide her to right place.

6d0f156894405fac899eb9884b5efa3d.png

Vitals: 100%
Interacting with: N/A
'System failure. Initializing emergency cryostasis pod release. Keep clear of area. System failure. Initializing emergency cryostasis pod release...'

The world inside the darkened pod erupted into a violent cacophony of hissing pressurization and straining metal as the doors slowly separated- revealing a barely clothed fair-skinned man standing vertically upright only breifly before his legs buckled; sending him crashing to the cold metallic floor with a heavy thud. Taking a wet, deep breath, the man groaned and choked out a long series of retching coughs as he fought to get himself upright. Pulling himself to his feet, the man felt as if he'd taken an ice-bath. Every muscle ached, and what was worse was that he couldn't see where he was. Save for the barely-illuminated control panels that flickered idly next to the pod and throughout the halls, he was on his own. As he made his way out of the room and down the hall, he found a sign pointing to the various rooms up ahead, as well as behind him. 'Bridge. Armory. Control Center. Droid Engineering Bays' The man scowled as his memories came back in full force- he knew exactly where he was now. A Separatist Hardcell-class Transport ship. Yet, it seemed to become adrift in space. How long was he out? It didn't matter, he needed to get to the armory.

The man finally arrived; the door locked open and powered off. Stepping into the room, the dim glint of the faded hall lights reflected off of a very familiar visor. His helmet and uniform were strewn about the room; weapons snugly hung on a rack beside it. Quickly, he got dressed and holstered his respective weapons on his armor. Placing his helmet over his head, the Clone strode out of the armory with his WESTAR drawn as he navigated his way through the halls to the bridge. Once there, he went to the console and opened up the Generator tab; redirecting all availiable power to the Bridge's systems. When the lights powered on, the scene before him only confirmed his initial suspicions of the darkened ship. Scattered metal corpses of B1 Battle Droids littered among the various terminals of the bridge; slumped over chairs and against walls as they took on eerily human-like positions. Where the hell was this ship stranded in? No matter, he had to act fast.

There was no possible way that he'd be able to pilot this scrapheap in its current state, so he decided to do the only thing he could. Extending the sensor broadcast radius to its utmost maximum, the lights dimmed as the power demand suddenly became strained. Swiping through multiple displays, he finally activated the ship's distress beacon as an idle hum of static pulsed idly in the background as the lights dimmed even more; threatening to spill into darkness. The Clone removd his helmet from his head; tucking it under his arm as he strode to the front bridge terminal and shoved the B1 Commander onto the floor as he claimed his seat. All he could do now was wait, and receive a response. Hopefully, one of his brothers would answer the call.

The fight against the First Order had caused many casualties. The universe was torn between forces that ended up having innocent lives suffer the consequences in between. Radassa had been in a planet that was in a turf war against the First Order. The natives of the planet had become unwilling victims as their homes and towns became battlefields. The Gungan had been leading the efforts in regards of civilians safety. Getting them to safe locations, healing the injured, taking care of wounded soldiers; it was a busy shift all around with little time to rest. They had to always be ready to move and defend should the tide of battle change. "Radassa. A message from Master Skywalker." The Gungan took the transmitter, listening and watching in on the message. Ben...had betrayed them? To the dark side? "Oh...Dis is no good. Issa a messen." She spoke, her voice full of worry. They had to find Ben Solo and bring him back? That was easier said than done. She would look up and around the injured people around her. She will have to leave them behind. "Radassa?" Her attention returned to him, nodding. "Circumstances have called messa away. My must prepare for departure." She turned, walking away. It would be best to see if there were any other Jedi nearby. The bigger the numbers, the better. The safer. "Messa greetings, Jedi nearby. If you have contacted the message from Master Skywalker, messa asks that you respond. Messa believes this should be a combined effort, in order to be more precise in our given task..." She hummed.

There is one thing that her species considered a weakness. Something that one could not just learn to overcome. Writing on paper. Unless it was written specifically for her species, she could not tell what the papers said. That sucked. She used her staff to pretend to guide herself within the busy canteen. Music played, people made bets, got angry at lost games and wealth. The Miraluka reached the counter, taking a seat with a sigh. "Something to clear my throat." She asked, placing some credits on the surface. The bartender did as asked, sliding a drink to her. She picked it up and drank it. It tasted awful. Just what she was looking for. But she was not there for drinks. She was there to listen. To the whispers and chats among the people that made themselves comfortable. "...first order..." "...Jedi..." ...slaughter..."

“Targets acquired. 5 clicks out I can’t take the shot. I repeat I can’t take the shot. They have a post up on the ridge and I caught a scope in the sun. I’m pinned in.”

“Come on Foxie. We need to shut this down.”
Slowly shifting his hand with the communicator back to the sand, Vik took a deep breath and zoned in through his scope and to the two parties.

“I can’t take a shot without giving up my position and a retreat isn’t possible out here.They’ll be done before the sun gets behind me. If you want my suggestion. Go plan B.”

“Fox. Take that shot.”

Shaking his head and closing his eyes, Vikter pressed his shoulder into the stock of his rifle. As the memory tangled through his head, his jaw tensed to an unhealthy force. The sun stretched high into the sky but an icy wind broke the rest of the air. Every hair on his skin stood straight up from adrenaline and the cold.

The world around him was a distant subject. His ears picked up the rustling of the trees and the distant sounds of engines. All that mattered was the dark uniform clad shape on the other side of his scope. “This isn’t politics.” He whispered to himself mentally willing the numbness in his left shoulder fade away. Vik closed his eyes letting them reset before lining his scope up on the small cluster of First Order employees once again.

After his run in with the Rebel arms deal almost left him dead or paralyzed, he vowed that he was done. War or not, he’d done his service. Besides, not every officer he crossed paths with was a piece of trash. Politics is a deadly game and no one ever seems to learn a thing. The galaxy has been fighting the same war for how long now?

Come on Foxid, you got a clue how the world works. The tides are turning. Which side are you going to be on?

With another quick shake of his head, Vik struggled to zone his focus back in on the task in front of him. Truth be told, if someone threw him an Order uniform, he’d run back in a heart beat. Maybe it was just a twisted sense on sentiment. Sighing, he rolled over to his back and clutched the rifle to his chest. Hidden behind the ridge, he let his guard drop.

“One shot and we’re out of here.”

He reminded himself in a low whisper. Gripping the rifle tightly, he rolled over and lined his shot back up. Personal feelings never get anyone far in this line of work. Another several moments passed by before he finally gave in. Clutching back behind the ridge again, he unscrewed the silencer from his blaster rifle and threw it in one of his pockets. Before vanishing back in the direction of the main village.

Corakara was letting the ship just go, the engines were going, her hands guided the ship, there was no destination. She was letting the Force guide her hands. When suddenly she picked up the faintest signal. She did everything she could to boost the signal. Someone's in trouble. She traced the signal and got there as fast as possible. That ship is ancient. Might be to late. She reached out with the Force to check for signs of life. One person, feels strange. She attached her ship to the derelict. The hatch to the other ship was damaged or without power. She pulled out her lightsaber and ignited the white blade. She cut a whole into it. Droids everywhere. Powered down. Strange. Auntie used to fight droids during a war. What was it called? Cone Wars? Clan Wars? Could this be a derelict droid ship? Why would it have a life form? She searched the ship for the lifeform. She eventually found it on the bridge and clad it white armor. She took a defensive stance. She didn't recognize the helmet design from her father's collection but there were so many different ones it was hard to guess how many there were. If this one chose to die today she would add it to her father's collection. "Stormtrooper." A lone stormtrooper posed no threat so she didn't strike him down the moment she saw him. "Mother told me your Empire was destroyed. Tell me why I shouldn't kill you?" She pointed her white lightsaber at his throat, not close enough to pose a danger from any sudden movements but close enough. She kept the blue one on her belt just in case.

Interacting with: Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe

As the ship boarded the derelict, the husk of the Hardcell lurched forward right as the lights on the bridge flickered and died. The clone got up from his seat, but never drew his weapon as the figure approached. His helmet tucked under his arm, he stared down the light saber-wielding woman with a nearly emotionless gaze. The trooper clearly was a veteran of many campaigns, but the woman said something that betrayed the man's stoicism as he spoke up in reply to her statement, not to her question. "Stormtrooper?" He paused, before taking a step forward toward the woman. "We don't have Stormtroopers in the Republic's ranks. You- what year is it." Memories came resurging back in full force as he blinked hard. Something felt off, and it didn't take a Jedi to have the same premonition. Would explaining himself to the mysterious Jedi help? Hopefully she knew, but regardless, he went on. It was his last shot. "My.. My designation is C-T dash Thirty Two dash Six One Zero Three. Unofficial name is Price. I'm an... an Advanced Recon Commando of the Grand Army of the Republic. Clone Trooper. Who are you? What do you mean by Stormtrooper?" The question kept coming back to the Clone, and his tone never rose, but his inflection was one of desperation. The B1's all had notable signs of age, but no blaster marks. Price didn't like being put in the mercy of this woman, but it wasn't like he had a choice now. He feared the worst.

The moment Price said he was clone Corakara could feel the hatred rising. She kept her cool. "Who I am unimportant to you clone." She used the word clone like it was something filthy, dirty, and disgusting that belonged in a trash compactor. "You clones turned on the Jedi, you virtually wiped them all out. You clones handed the Republic over to the Sith and allowed it to be turned into the Empire. An Empire that hunted and murdered Force sensitive children, corrupted others turning them into disgusting monsters. An Empire that hunted & murdered anyone who dared to speak out against them. The Clone Troopers became the Stormtroopers along with other people who sickeningly signed up for it. You are worse than a Stormtrooper you are a traitor. You are the last clone." She reached out with the Force and ripped several battle droid rifles from their resting place. She pointed them at the windows. "Give me a reason not to exterminate you clone and wipe the stain of your kindn from the universe."

Price was left in stunned silence as the woman spoke. A series of microexpressions finally culminated to a defeated, dissapointed look across his face. The truth hurt, and the wound was deep. "...So... that's... that's what happened, eh..?" Price said. He looked up at the woman, a shocked, burning sadness loomed in his eyes that were visible only by the glinting pearl of the blade the woman held. "...My friend Jax. During the waning hours of a battle in Umbara, got shot in the back of the head. I went to examine him and found a chip implanted in the back of his head. Seared in his brain. I knew something was wrong, and I rushed back to alert Medical of my findings. Problem was, that was a click away from where we got engaged. I just remembered.. Runnning back, then being stunned. Blacked out and.. woke up here. Is.... is that what happened? Did the chips play a role in... what happened?" He saw the blasters risen by the Force, aimed at the window. Looking back to her, he gritted his teeth and spoke lowly. "If... If I am the last clone, there would be no significance in eliminating me if I'm not a threat. If this 'Empire' really did do this, and we were just pawns that set the events in motion with something that was entirely out of our control, then allow me to prove it to you that they didn't get all of us. Give me a reason to live and fight for something that's still worth fighting for, beacuse I'll have nothing to give if you do this."

Price stared her down; whatever the woman was talking about only confired a fear that the Republic was forever lost. Apparently, something had happened that caused the Clones to turn on their Generals. No doubt those chips played a role, it seemed. His wasn't even removed, and yet he didn't see a hatred to kill this Force-wielder. Isn't that what happened? Was his chip damaged and disabled from spending so long in Cryo? Probably. Even more of a reason for this woman not to kill him. He didn't come all this was to die now- he must have had a purpose in being here in this very situation if he survived this long. Yet, he gripped onto his helmet tightly, and was prepared to utilize his life support if he was spaced by this robed figure. All he could do now was to maintain eye contact with her, and hope she didn't act on her emotions as many Jedi so recklessly did during their service to the Clone Wars.

She gently set the blasters down. "In regards to the chip, these droids would have a better chance of knowing than I. As for the year...." She paused for a moment.

"I was born outside of Republic space, never been in it before an hour or so ago. I was literally born on a battlefield and spent my entire life on them so my schooling wasn't really what you call in depth unless it involved the Force. History was mostly taught as war stories. Language was taught through hearing it. The rest well wasn't unless it was necessary like piloting. So I will give you some rough facts from there you can guess what year it is. The Empire dominated for twenty years give or take. I was born a year or two after the downfall of Empire. I'm roughly twenty now."

She grabbed one of the battledroids with the Force and made it stand up like it still functioned. "So this is what you fought? Did you know these droids masters answered to a Dark Lord of the Sith? He was known as Darth Sidious or was it Darth Vader, I get them confused. Whichever one was also the Senator from I believe it was Maboo, something like that. Whatever the planet was called his name was Palpatine he became the Emperor. Once he was Emperor he discarded the droids and their masters like yesterday's garbage."

She dropped the droid like one drops a piece of trash. "You want to prove you are not the evil fraggin bastich I was taught you were? Then you are going to have to prove it. Activate this Sithspit's self destruct sequence then meet me on my ship. One wrong move and I'll disconnect my ship, leaving you to the vacuum of space." She made her way to her ship. Sitting in the pilot's seat ready to abandon the clone at a moments notice.

Argo had been on a bit of a pilgrimage of sorts. After many discussions with Master Luke, he had told her that a trip to ancient Jedi places of worship may be able to assuage her fears of falling to the dark side. After all, with her years of merciless killing and training from her master concerning the power of rage and passion, she often found herself frustrated with some of the sentiments of this Jedi lifrstyle. Add in the introduction of more and more younglings arriving to Luke's new temple everyday, and Argo was stone cold in her fear of training someone incorrectly, and dooming all of them.

So here the once mighty bounty hunter stood, clad in a mishmash of mandalorian armor and jedi robes, the ruins of a temple on some backwater planet in the midrim behind her. She had just spent the day meditating within the ruins, and now clambered aboard a speeder that looked like it had seen much better days many years ago. Kicking it into gear, she headed off back to the tiny farming town she had been staying at. It was large in its expanses, but sparsely populated with really only one main causeway of business.

Argo stopped the speeder in front of the cantina she had been staying in- it was nameless for a nameless town. They had been so kind as to offer her an extra room to stay in. That room was much more like a closet that they had tossed a cot in and called it a day. The woman gave a quick nod to the bartender and entered the cantina, heading over to use the entire settlements singular, hardwired Holonet display to check if any messages had been sent to her. As it turned out, there was one. Listening to Luke's words left her shell-shocked and feeling numb. But it was quickly followed by another message. From a... gungan? Oh wait! She thought she knew this one recognized her from somewhere. Rad... Radassa- Radassa! Yes, that was it. One of the other Jedi that had joined Luke's new order.

Argo quickly connected with the communication to reply in real time.

"Ah- yes! Hello! This is Jedi Knight Argo, and I think you are correct in your thinking. We are stronger together, especially in such trying times. I'm not entirely certain where you are- I'm not even sure how I'll get off this rock -but perhaps we can set a rendevous point?"

Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 calamity_ calamity_

Not long after the harrowing message, another transmission from Radassa, the gungan, followed by a live transmission from fellow Jedi Argo. Everyone seems to want to rendezvous. Alvar joins in. “Jedi Knight Alvar here. I support the idea of meeting somewhere to discuss our plans.” Alvar looks to Argo. “Not to worry Argo, I’m actually roaming the galaxy as we speak. Perhaps we can discuss things in my ship? That way, we can be on the move already.”

Alvar powers up the engines, and the star speeder picks up speed. “Everyone give me y’all’s coordinates, and I shall retrieve you.”

Radassa was happy to hear back from not one, but two others! "Messa very happy to hear from you!" She spoke, packing her stuff. "I am in the planet of Sacorria. Isa a big messen here. The injured are outnumbering the capable of fighting back." She explained, strapping her bag across. "Mesa will travel to the nearest town of Nakarii for any further transport." She explained, walking out with her things. She would pause as she felt someone pull on her hand. One of the young children who she had been treating along with the citizens and soldiers. "Will you leave?" She asked. Radassa knelt down, placing a free hand on her head. "Messa has responsibilities to uphold. Yousas must be strong." She reassured, carefully pulling away. It genuinely hurt to leave them behind. Innocents harmed in battle were the worst casualties of war. Those that they were meant to protect were the ones that ended up getting hurt. She turned her attention to the transmitter. "Messa will let you know when messa gets there." She spoke, walking away. She hurried down to where there was already a transport about to leave. "Wait for messa!" She called, running up and quickly climbing on. They were off, and Radassa could see the others waving at her. She waved back, casually leaning out of the transport. "Selongabye!!!" She chimed, returning to sit as she sent Alvar her coordinates.

Rulirr remained quiet, sipping on her drink when she almost choked on it as someone new entered the cantina. Force Sight could we many things. Through walls, living beings, organic beings, even Jedi. Jedi, however, were easily the most notable for them. They glowed. They were an ever going fire that could not be put out. Back in the Miraluka homeworld, Jedi would be an eyesore. Of course, Rulirr was not going to let this slide, especially when such a Jedi spoke of such interesting information. She pushed the empty glass aside and stood up. She casually followed, stopping by the door as the Jedi had entered. She leaned against the wall, and listened. She needed a ride out? And she was a Jedi? She was not thinking of stealing such a weapon as their lights, but Jedi usually had a nice salary. If she could cough up some credits, she could most definitely provide. How did a blind person drive? We don't have time for that at the moment.

Jacen was stirred from his meditation by the vision of black knights. The black knights vision felt imminent if not recently passed. He broke radio silence, he had to know. He got the message from Master Skywalker. He went back to radio silence. "BB-99 it's Vader all over again. They are going to execute another purge." He seperated his dad's lightsaber into two pieces just like his dad used to do all the time. "Better train with a blaster some more.” He looked around. “First have to get a blaster.“ He began surveying the contents of the ship for what he could sell to buy a blaster.

Price nodded, placing his helmet over his head and bolting with a suprosingy agile bound away from the woman as he backtracked his way to the cryostasis pods. Adjacent to the room was the hall, and furthest away from the bridge, this hallway lead backward toward the ship's engineering bay. Knowing the power died after the woman found the ship, the only option was the most extreme one. Without the ability to initiate the self-destruct sequence on the ship, he'd have to settle for a manual method- one he personally didn't have any qualms with. Heading to the reactor room, he found his target: a flickering purple orb suspended in between two conductive pylons sheathed behind a wall of thermal glass. Striding toward the core, Price raised up the butt of his WESTAR and gave a firm buttstroke to the glass, shattering it effortlessly as the sudden heatwave shoved glittering particulate onto his armor. Grabbing a detpack from his utility belt, he found a large space on the upper portion of the reactor to adhere the explosive. Pulling apart the block, the four 'legs' of the device pulled apart as the middlemost center of the detpack popped up and began flashing green. Sticking it to the surface, the legs automatically clamped down onto the metallic conductor with an audible pop. The light changed from green to red, and Price very quickly made his way back to the bridge, and then down to the very narrow source of light where the ship was waiting.

Entering the hold, Price spoke up as he went inside the waiting ship. "Power got fried, but I had a different solution. If you trust me, we need to get about a click away from this clanker scrapheap. Thing's got enough juice in that reactor to atomize anything within 800 meters." He climbed up to the co-pilot's seat and held a manual detonator in his hand. "Once we get out of range, I'll let you do the honors if you'd like."

Corakara turned her seat to face the console. She pressed some buttons and the ship detached from the ship and it was immediately hit with crap being sucked out to space. "There goes the paint job." The ship flew away to just outside of the blast range. She turned the ship around. She reached out with the Force and pressed the button the blow it up. She watched the ship explode. Once the destruction was no longer fun to look at she turned to the clone. "Since you know the sector space better pick our destination, keep in mind the Republic was restored at least it was by the time my mother and aunt came looking for my father, who knows what this sector of space is like now. Navigation computer was wiped over two decades ago of Republic space information, to prevent the enemy from figuring out how to get there. Last I heard center of the government was on Corcant or something. By the way I am Legate General Corakara Wren-Bridger."

Oh thank goodness. Argo had immediately felt immesely antsy realizing she didn't have a quick getaway off this planet, so she was glad to know someone else would arrive soon.

"Certainly, Alvar. Sending the coordinates now." She glanced towards the door and dropped her voice a bit. "The location once you land should be some ruins. I don't think it's wise right now for the public to see the Jedi gathering. Ben's betrayal is having a ripple effect across the galaxy already, even if we don't see it or know. There's bound to be many who are against our new order and want nothing more than a reason to become louder. Be seeing you soon."

With that, Argo shuts off the comms and begins to gather her things. She had very little already, but made sure to secure her helmet and allowed a hand to rest on her A-180 blaster as she exited her room. She hesitated for a moment, noticing someone standing curiously close to the room she had jsut exited, but decided to let it slide. Right now, she thought it was best to flee this area as swiftly as possible, however little population there was.

Argo approached the bar. "Do you mind if I borrow your speeder again?" She asked of the barkeep, her voice electronically mangled behind the mask. "I won't be coming back, however. It will need to be retrieved at a later time. I can offer extra credits for the hassle-"

She was cut off as the bartender began speaking in an alien language, one she was only barely fluent in, though it was clear that the bartender was not keen to essentially throw their speeder away. Argo sighed.

Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza

Last edited:

The clone reached up and took his helmet off, placing it in his lap with a slight smile. "Price, but ya already know that. It's nice to meet you.. Legate General." He glanced down to the open navigation map and his brow gradually furrowed. "Where were you before you got the signal? I know a bit around a nav console, but uh... Never worked with a wiped database before."

"I was in Chiss Ascendancy space." She kicked her feet up on the console. "The entire navigation database is full of Chiss space data. You can purge that. Never going back. So the Republic didn't teach you navigate without it? I spent an entire year without one at all got everywhere I was ordered to. Guess we should have salvaged the data from that old derelict first. So pick a direction and go."

"Guess.. we should have." Price sighed, internally chiding himself for not having the foresight to see that through. Regardless, he almost looked like a toddler fiddling with a new toy as he swiped through the holographic Nav console; purging the Chiss system data and beginning to perform various navigational calculations until he began to work notably faster. "I can't say I've ever been told to 'just go', but it's a start.." Price quipped, swiping away until he froze up. Backtracking his steps and shoving the Nav panel to the side, he pulled up yet another display and began to work at it until he finally locked in a solution. "Planet called Sacorria. Fringe of the Corellian system- have you ever been there General?"

Rulirr let her walk off, and she followed not long after. She would listen to the bartender and the Jedi try and make a deal over some vehicle. They had to leave, and where was one to find an available ride at this hour? "You seem to be in quite the dilemma, little Jedi." Rulirr spoke, walking back to the bar area. "You can hide what you are underneath your helmet. But you cannot hide from my species...you are an eyesore." She said, waving her hand over her own face. "If you require a ride, I can provide for you...for a price." She said, leaning against the bar. "Unless you want to walk. All vehicles are being prioritized to taking and bringing soldiers to fight off for more farmland and territory...and everything else. You could find a ride...or you could be stuck here for a while." She mused, arm leaning against the bar surface.

calamity_ calamity_

Argo was gesticulating and arguing with increased frustration when that sneaky stranger outside her room leaned against the bar beside her. She huffed, glancing over. She had always felt much more confident hidden behind a mask.

Argo stared. "Do not condescend to me- I've seen years more than you. And I do not care if I am an eyesore. And I do not want to hitch a ride with anyone who eavesdrops on my conversations." She hesitates, biting back a threat. Jedi did not threaten, though the bouny hunter in her felt a danger in this situation. The hand resting on her blaster shifted slightly. "I will walk. And you would be smart not to follow me."

Her statement carrying a certain finality with it, Argo pushed past the woman and headed toward the door. If she wanted to make it there with any semblance of reasonable time, she needed to get going, and quickly.

Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358

Rulirr listened, and even a hand on her blaster merely made the Miraluka chuckle. "It is not eavesdropping if one can Hear everything you are speaking of. Something as shiny as that transmitter attracts more eyes than your weapon." She teased. Of course the Jedi did not appreciate any bit of it. She decided that she would walk, and a wise choice. But was it? Rulirr pushed herself off the surface. "You can walk and take days to reach your destination, take part of your mission, end up lagging your teammates behind." She explained, making sure to remain at a distance. "Or you can pay up for a decent ride and get there before the day's end." She said, stopping as she pointed to the ship by the cantina. The large transporter modified just for her needs...and whatever they needed. "If you walk away I will leave and you will remain stranded..."

calamity_ calamity_

calamity_ calamity_

As soon as Alvar received the Jedis’ coordinates, he heads towards Argo’s first. The engines rev up, and Alvar presses a few buttons to ready the ship for lightspeed. Usually during his travels, Alvar likes to exit hyperspace immediately before entering a planet’s atmosphere, which was usually a risky move for most ships, but his starspeeder was well equipped for such actions. Finally, he pulls down the lever, and the ship makes the jump to lightspeed.

A few minutes pass, and his ship has arrived at the system it needed to, prompting Alvar to exit hyperspace. Upon exiting, the ship immediately enters the atmosphere, and the pilot looks for the mentioned ruins. It really was a rock here, reminiscent of Tatooine and Jakku. He manages to locate the ruins, and he lands the ship.

Alvar quickly sends a live transmission to Argo. “Hello Argo, I have made it to the ruins.”

Corakara rolled her eyes. "The only planets I have been on were in Chiss Ascendancy space. So I would have to say I have never been to Sacorria. Sacorria sounds like a disease. Do they sell droids there? My last droid was extremely damaged, had to patch it together with Chiss tech, it was not a lasting solution. It broke down." She pointed to the twisted hunk of metal in the corner. "It's dead."

Jacen's inventory of the ship didn't reveal much of value except for the ship & BB-99. He began to look at what parts he could use maybe he could build something to sell. He lined the parts up on a table. He analyzed each one. "Interesting. It just might work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back