• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom star wars rp?

ares_l

your local star wars kid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey y’all, it’s ares! so, i’m gonna be straight forward, i adore the bad batch!! i’ve seen all of the show so far and it’s easily one of favorite pieces of star wars media!

what i’m looking for at the moment is an rp based around the bad batch, specifically oc x canon! i’m looking for someone who can play crosshair (preferred) or hunter for my oc, jaina skywalker.

i am willing to double up and play as almost anyone from the star wars universe! also, please be semi lit to lit, as i am as well, though adv lit is also welcomed! please don’t leave the chat randomly and let me know if you wanna stop or change it up a bit! plot and everything will be discussed in pms.

Hey are you still searching for this plot?? i've been trying to find a partner for a star wars rp for a while!

hey y’all, it’s ares! so, i’m gonna be straight forward, i adore the bad batch!! i’ve seen all of the show so far and it’s easily one of favorite pieces of star wars media!

what i’m looking for at the moment is an rp based around the bad batch, specifically oc x canon! i’m looking for someone who can play crosshair (preferred) or hunter for my oc, jaina skywalker.

i am willing to double up and play as almost anyone from the star wars universe! also, please be semi lit to lit, as i am as well, though adv lit is also welcomed! please don’t leave the chat randomly and let me know if you wanna stop or change it up a bit! plot and everything will be discussed in pms.
HIIIIII I WILL SO HAPPILY DO THIS WITH YOU. I'd love to do doubles with you. (Lol I love rp-ing as crosshair). are you okay with oc(male) x canon male? just send me a message if you'd still like to do this :)))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back