• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP

Looking for a Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x OC, for someone to RP as Kylo Ren, but I do do double ups and you can have your own OC with a different Cannon character that isn't Kylo Ren if you wish.

I am both descriptive and non-descriptive, it is up to you. As long as it is more than just a handful of words. Preferably an active and long-term RP.

I do have some plot's in mind, but I am open to anything if you have something you would wish to try.

Looking for a Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x OC, for someone to RP as Kylo Ren, but I do do double ups and you can have your own OC with a different Cannon character that isn't Kylo Ren if you wish.

I am both descriptive and non-descriptive, it is up to you. As long as it is more than just a handful of words. Preferably an active and long-term RP.

I do have some plot's in mind, but I am open to anything if you have something you would wish to try.
Hi!! I was wondering if you’d like to roleplay as kylo with me! Maybe a love story or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back