• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey Star Wars friends!

I'm looking for someone to rp out the Star Wars Saga with me. That would episodes 1-7 along with the clone wars series n between if you've seen it! I reply quite a few times a day. I'm usually online every day and reply in a timely manner! If this ever changes, I will let you know as soon as possible. 

In terms of length, I usually like to match my partners; however, if it is up to me, then I will write about a paragraph per character. 

I like writing for multiple characters. My main is a female Padawan OC. I would be pairing her with Obi Wan Kenobi in a platonic relationship. I would like if you could take him for me and play multiple characters as well. I am willing to double in exchange for this pairing. I can play any canon character or OC as well as any sexuality. 

I like to plan a few things a head of time, so before we start I'd like to talk about characters, a baseline plot, and relationships between characters. I do like surprises so we won't discuss everything, but I like to have a general idea of where the rp is going before we begin! 

Any other questions can be commented below or PMed directly to me! Thanks so much <3  

Hello,

I perhaps might be interested in discussing a Star Wars themed roleplay, depending on the nature of the RP.

It is always lovely to find someone involved in the worlds into which we become absorbed. Star Wars providing one of the richest

settings to carve new stories and characters from.

Best of luck on finding a good partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back