• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Rp

Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hey! I’m looking to do a Star Wars Rp either in PM’s or offsite!

I’m looking to do a Canon/Oc Rp and tend to use female Oc’s. While it isn’t necessary, I do double up. If you don’t want to double up, that’s fine, just please understand I’m looking to be the Oc for this Rp.

I will do Canon/Oc, Canon/Canon, and Oc/Oc for my partner as long as they’re fine with doing Canon/Oc for me if we do decide to double.

I’m mainly looking for Captain Rex, Maul, or General Hux. However, I’m also fine with Commander Wolfe, Anakin, Kylo Ren, or Obi-Wan!

Last edited:
I've mostly stuck with the movies so bear with me. I'd love to a Kylo Ren x my oc and I think I can do a general Hux for your side. Do you have any ideas for the roleplay? 

I do Oc x Oc for my partner only if we double up and my partner agrees to do Character x Oc for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back