• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars RP search! Please?

Hello!

I am constantly getting dropped and it's really killing me. I just want to rp..

I am looking for a Star Wars Rp! I uh dont know much as i just got into this fandom.

I am looking for a partner who could teach and lead me as we rp. And more importantly be patient with me. I really want to learn the world of Star Wars :)

Requirements:

1- Frequent replier (More than 5x a day. I am never busy so i want to RP as much as i can)

2- Replies to be longer than 1 sentence as they are hard to reply to.

3- Open minded (AUs, Gender swapping,Etc.)

4- Talking on the side as we Rp

5- Decent grammar and writing. No abbreviations and What not.

I usually play females and bottom males,females. But don't be afraid to ask

I do not do OC X OC. I can not stress this enough.

I prefer someone who has seen The Force Awakens. It just makes it much easier to make ideas.

Pairings: (I can double) Bolded is what i will play

Kylo Ren x OC

#1 Childhood friends

My OC and Kylo were friends from the Jedi temple/Training with Luke.

- Extra: They were young kids in love.

#2 Tie Pilot

She was taken away from her parents at a young age to work for the first order. She aced her tests and had become a leader for The First Order Tie Fighter Pilots. She didnt hadnt know she was force sensitive because her mother despised those type of people and didnt want that life for her daughter.

** Ideas are always up in air. I much prefer to collaborate on ideas with you, a potential partner. **

Star Wars Highschool AU

Pairings (I can double) Bolded is what i will play

Kylo Ren /
OC

Hux / Phasma

*I don't know why but ive been liking the idea of HS AUs lately

If you are interested in any of these please PM me!

I dont get notifications when people post in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good movie though, even if it was predictable.

Personally didn't like the ending.

Yea, I expected something more spectacular to happen. It honestly got me wanting to do a star wars RP as wel, but i know very little about the star wars universe besides the movie lol.

I know about the movies, some of the other basics, and general other lore. I would not consider myself an expert in Star wars, but I have been told I know a lot.

What are you wanting to learn about star wars?

generally speaking that is. Do you want to learn more about the dark side, light side, or simply everything perhaps.

I ask this question because it will give me a better idea of how to do the RP.

@Hellfire As my character is closer to the grey jedi/Dark side more than anything, I think those would be what i would like to know.

If you'd like we can talk through PM

If you are willing to play Kylo for a Kylo/OC, I would be more than willing to let you do that. If you give me links to people and things that you will be including, I will definitely read up so I know the basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back