• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP [Prequels or Sequels!]

dans

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm (25+/f) on a bit of a Star Wars kick at the moment, and I'd love someone to help me scratch this itch.

Just got through a few Clone Wars seasons, and I'd love to do something set in the prequels. I'm mostly looking for Anakin/Obi-Wan (Obikin) or Cody/Obi-Wan with very different tones, but I'm open to side ships, especially if they involve OCs and the clones. I'd love to take this through the rise and fall of Vader (and redemption :coolshades:), or even do some sequel rewrites! If you want to focus on the sequel trilogy, I'd love love love if you could play Finn for me. I'm happy to do Finn/Poe, Finn/Rey, Finn/Rey/Poe, or more, just shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do!

I'm ALSO happy to listen to AU stuff, if you favor any!

Gimme some action-adventure, some romance and pining, some fun filthy smut and everything in between. I'm more than happy to play dark stuff, but I'm not looking for a predominantly dead dove rp.

I'm lazy lit, and write however much I need to get my point across, but I'm super flexible and mostly just work to find a sweet spot with my partner. I enjoy getting a couple of posts out every day, and making fandom friends to send silly jokes, heartbreaking headcanons and great art too. I usually rp over Discord, but I'm more than happy to write here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back