• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars roleplay

invaderspotty

alright I have to recreate this thread bc I made a boo-boo with my last one. I haven't been active on this site in a while so I totally forgot that graphic NSFW is not allowed here.
Which is totally understandable i just,,,,forgot.

ANYWAYS

If you clicked on this thread then you know what I'm here for--STAR WARS.

I'm a huge SW fan and with TROS and the Mandalorian coming up, I'm riding the hype train!!!

For the most part I am heavily craving some REYLO but I'm open to other things as well!! Unfortunately I am used to playing female characters as mains so please keep that in mind ;n;

Stuff I'm down for:

Reylo

Anidala/Vaderdala

Star Wars OC rp

Damerey

(feel free to suggest things)

if you've gotten this far, not that this post is super long anyways:
My name is Sarah/Spotty, I write in literate paragraphs for rp and I'm currently in college. I do other roleplays elsewhere and although I am BUSY I definitely get replies out fairly quickly...Especially if I'm hyped for the rp. Which for this I will be,,,

Please feel free to DM me or comment here, I'm semi-selective with rp partners only so that it is fair for both of us. So be prepared for lots of questions, and also feel free to ask for a sample of my work.

Thanks guys!!

~Spotty

EDIT: I am not very active on this site itself BUT my discord is invaderspotty#6650 if you want to contact me there :) I am still looking for more SW roleplays! I'm pretty selective at this point but don't let that scare you :)

also BUMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back