• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Renegade Squadron OOC

Characters
Here
B o op

Its going to take me a hot second to figure out how to draw all these characters lmao which is gonna be really somethin

Just a general thing for Cen's relationship with everyone is that he's kind of like a protective older brother. He can be pretty distant at times and seem like he just sees everyone as an annoyance, but he cares deeply for Renegade Squadron, and wants everyone to make it out alive.

Green One, Locked and Loaded!

Just a general thing for Cen's relationship with everyone is that he's kind of like a protective older brother. He can be pretty distant at times and seem like he just sees everyone as an annoyance, but he cares deeply for Renegade Squadron, and wants everyone to make it out alive.
Sure Laddie, sure... We all know you have a big soft heart beneath the stiff extarior. It's all fault of the Good ol' Emperor for sticking a mighty long stick up your arse but no worries, together we'll get rid of it.

So, any background info people wanna talk about before we start this RP? Not that we don't have a long time till than but I'm just curious.

I imagine Sterog and Cen will just keep throwing playful insults at one another as they fix up their ships.
Do Imperials even have a funny bone in their body? You're all basically Clone wannabes.

And I agree, a bit of playful banter makes the life in a shitty space craft easier.

Ajdkdlakdj you cant roast sterog like this how rude

Sterog probably definitely gets annoyed with milo because she's basically the definition of idealistic

The Rebellion must really be desperate for manpower. They're letting fossils join up!
They sure are scrapping the barrell, letting in Imperial Dropouts. Was it the lackluster results? The Stress? Bullying?

Ajdkdlakdj you cant roast sterog like this how rude

Sterog probably definitely gets annoyed with milo because she's basically the definition of idealistic
She surely is testing his patiance, I can imagine him rolling his eyes and grunting as she continues on and on.

Blue three ready to go.

I’m so pumped for this, it’s gonna be great! If anyone wants to chat backstory or anything with Ria, lemme know!

Ya know, we actually captured the legendary Negotiator, killed another twenty-seven! their foul magic was nothing against Jabiimi Laser and Blast!

It's bad that I'd rather have a bunch of crazy, fanatical wizards running around than have the Empire.
Basically the same thing, The Jedi served the Republic, The Republic is the Empire.

Blue three ready to go.

I’m so pumped for this, it’s gonna be great! If anyone wants to chat backstory or anything with Ria, lemme know!
The Imperial Snitch? Certainly an interesting member of our rag-tag suicide squad. A shame she wasn't a part of Sterog's Greens.

As soon as the Empire is dead, I don't give a damn about whatever The Rebellion creates in it's place, it'll be a mess just like the Galactic Republic, Gonna go back to the Hutt Space, better to die a free man doing 'honest' work than slaving away for a corrupt tyranny.

That's a given if we are to believe the propoganda spwed out by the likes of Mothma, You could try your hand in bounty hunting, or smuggling. Worked out fine for me for years after the War. I'll even take you on as my sidekick, teach you the ins and outs of life in the Outer Rim.

Smuggling and spying is a lucrative business if you know where to look (and not get caught. We see how well that turns out)

Smuggling and spying is a lucrative business if you know where to look (and not get caught. We see how well that turns out)

Indentured Servitude mixed with forced conscription is hardly a lucrative prospect.

Smuggling is a great source of income and a respectable occupuation, better suited for folk of the Outer Rim.

Yeah, no thanks. Cen isn't one for illegal activities.
Hey, it's not illegal in Hutt Space plus you get a place to sleep, three meals a day, a 25% cut and full funeral coverage. Can't best an offer like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back