• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Remnants (Intrest Check)

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
Anyone up for some Starwars Action. If you are intrested please reply below. I promise it'll be a rp worth particpating in.

Its happens 7 years after the Fall of the Empire and the Jedi order is growing again. Then a new strange type of Jedi appears and they don't know if he is friend or foe

I'd be interested but won't be available to post until after finals week. What classes and races are available? Do we have to follow expanded universe or can we just have free artistic license?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thats ok. And all the races are playible. I just need to research them more. Lol And there are Jedi, Dark Jedi (seperate class system) Mercenary, Imperial Trooper (Classifed with Stormtroopers) Rebellion Solider aka (New Republic) as for the universe lets... Stick with all the known ones.

Cool stuff.. oh yeah I didn't mean the planets, but the story line. I was wondering if you wanted us to follow something.

It wouldn't be star wars with out a Mandalorian or two lol.. hmm but personally I'd prefer some one be original and not be Boba Fett unless they are confidant and well versed in the canon.. my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back