• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars | post-canon *:・゚✧*

Following the fall of the First Order, balance in the force and peace among the galaxy is restored. Members of the Resistance finally return back to their home worlds and fall back into the shadows, but some remain to retain the peace they so long fought for. These remaining fighters begin recruiting new students to train them, in hopes that they will fight for the galaxy as they had.

hi! i'm looking for some people to join this roleplay as new trainees for the resistance! this occurs post-rise of skywalker, but a general understanding of the the plot as a whole is sufficient. THIS IS AN OC BASED ROLEPLAY. some people may write in as canon characters who are training the new students, but they will be side characters.

general rules
  • romances and ships are allowed- but no oc x canon, i would rather have the ocs be the center of the plot
  • try to post frequently! try not to be the person who leaves the rp on pause for an entire day. i am pretty understanding, however, if you are not very active on this site, this might not be the rp for you.
  • side plots are allowed, but this is a group rp for a reason, try to stay involved with the whole group!
  • be friendly to each other and have good vibes!
if you're interested, please leave a reply down below! i will eventually make a pm with everyone involved where we can discuss further plot ideas and characters.

hi! i'm interested! would this be only one oc per person, or could there be multiple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back